Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 465. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Still waiting my cheap coins (600)  Angry. Ok I lost all hope now, I miss the train. Oh well maybe I will get some other train later. Best of luck to everyone!

Still cheap. It won't go below 900 or maybe 1000... People think that pools will dump every coin that they mined for any price.

This is so stupid.

They'll hold part of coins and sell slowly when price'll go up. Look at buy support. 1100 is good price. For a few days WC will hit 2k+ so you are not late for a train Smiley

White Girl with black hairs is waiting for us at 20k satoshis.

I'll be glad to meet her there  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
can someone tell me why its worth investing in this coin? Smiley

You can earn good money, make good profit. High volume and big rush in crypto world. That's sufficient reason imo.

too late to throw miners on this coin? how old is this coin? I see 10days old from the first posts?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
Why http://wc.dedicatedpool.com/ shows just 2/3 of my hasrate?

Only I have such problem?

The hash rate shown at pools is an estimation calculated on the accepted shares coming in from your IP.
Check your miner if you have any rejected shares or hardware errors.
A:Accepted
R:Rejected
HW:Hardware error

Lowering the intensity in the .bat startup file might improve this and gets the R and HW to 0..

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

You can earn good money, make good profit. High volume and big rush in crypto world. That's sufficient reason imo.

...but if this coin is coin without the real idea for You or anyone else, well, you can always buy coin with super idea like mazacoin, spacoin, israel coin or any other Cambodia or Etiopia coin with 50% premined for poor people (=dev's pocket). Smiley
Activity: 98
Activity: 560
Still waiting my cheap coins (600)  Angry. Ok I lost all hope now, I miss the train. Oh well maybe I will get some other train later. Best of luck to everyone!

Still cheap. It won't go below 900 or maybe 1000... People think that pools will dump every coin that they mined for any price.

This is so stupid.

They'll hold part of coins and sell slowly when price'll go up. Look at buy support. 1100 is good price. For a few days WC will hit 2k+ so you are not late for a train Smiley

White Girl with black hairs is waiting for us at 20k satoshis.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

But if WC fails, then I don't think any other BC clone will be able to replicate its success.

Nope, Yellowcoin, Bluecoin, Greencoin etc will all fall behind WC as a successful clone to BC. First move advantage is important in this game. WC was there first.

Yellowcoin have tricky 10% day stake in 9-17 days it can cause some shaking and some pump action.People like HBN tricks.

CINNI - gave big promisses it can be that black horse not many was interested in it because of 3 day minig ^^
not many investors now = more can come later

BC never underestimate concurrence.
What WC gain you are interested in ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
what if wafflepool will hold those coins  Roll Eyes
They have to pay their miners. They can't just hold those coins like that ;p

they are having a vote to see whether miners will prefer payment in the mined coin rather than conversion to BTC
Didn't know that. Thank you.
Activity: 112
Activity: 182

they need to pay the miners of course.. but it can be paid not on the proceeds of WC.. they can cover the expense on the payout and hold the WC for better income on their part.
Activity: 336
some of you guys were discussing the value of the coins that wafflepool has. it shows right on their stats page that the estimate is 53btc. so that's nowhere near the 500 or 600 that was being mentioned.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Activity: 182
Activity: 336
i don't know what the price of whitecoin will be a few months from now, or a year or two from now, but i do know this coin is gonna be a wild ride no matter what  Grin
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager

But if WC fails, then I don't think any other BC clone will be able to replicate its success.

Nope, Yellowcoin, Bluecoin, Greencoin etc will all fall behind WC as a successful clone to BC. First move advantage is important in this game. WC was there first.
Activity: 700
what i learned from blackcoin is, i should never even think about selling any time before 2015, ill just mine more and more wc in the multipool and thats it, those who can really wait will be able to get 1000 btc for every btc they invest now.
i did buy 75k BC for 1.6 btc, now go and see how much my 75k worth, its worth 30 btc, and am not even thinking of selling it when every cell in my body says the price will go 10 time higher than right now within a year !!

I agree that some coins will be much more valuable next year, can't believe I dumped 500,000 BC at 12000 sats  Cry

There'll be more coins like that between here and now.

WC has a shot at being BC's opposing coin and therefore gaining traction from BCs success.

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

they are having a vote to see whether miners will prefer payment in the mined coin rather than conversion to BTC
Activity: 154
what i learned from blackcoin is, i should never even think about selling any time before 2015, ill just mine more and more wc in the multipool and thats it, those who can really wait will be able to get 1000 btc for every btc they invest now.
i did buy 75k BC for 1.6 btc, now go and see how much my 75k worth, its worth 30 btc, and am not even thinking of selling it when every cell in my body says the price will go 10 time higher than right now within a year !!

let me repeat old saying; keep this firmly in mind when you are filled with regret.

Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered

pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered...
Activity: 196
Activity: 588
Merit: 504

let me repeat old saying; keep this firmly in mind when you are filled with regret.

Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered
Jump to: