Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✰ WhaleMixer.com ✰ Mixer That Dispense Freshly Mined Coins - page 3. (Read 2319 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Please confirm that this has been resolved.

Please PM me or to my given email the transaction ID where you sent the refund to.
I still didnt received anything so I cant confirm.

I also cannot understand why I dont get any respond through email or that you are interested in getting in touch through PM with me as you know that you disabled the PM function that newbies can PM you?

And as I said I didnt deleted anything manually, not deleted any logs, nothing. This must be a bug on your side.

Tried to PM you , its disabled , kindly PM me , i have enable my PM

The reason emails were not asnwered could be due to non-PGP messages , I am not sure , that could be the reason , I am just in the marketing team.
Unmixed amount will be sent back to the address that you sent the funds from.
If a mix fails , the system will not process the mix and if any contact made , the mix will also be reversed to ensure highest level of security as we dont want any link between sender and the person tried communicating with us via email or PM especially with non-PGP format

Kindly check and update me or PM me
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
I've included a color code:
  • Red: proven to be (partially) untrue
  • Yellow: unproven or unprovable
Great overview!
If OP wouldn't have lied in statements that can be verified, he would at least deserve the benefit of the doubt for statements that can't be verified. By lying on statements that can be confirmed, OP lost all credibility and it's safe to assume the unprovable statements are lies too.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 4911
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
Ok... So, in order to summarise the issues (once again), i dug into your site and made following screenshot of the services your provide.
I take these services as a contract: mixing is based on trust. If I read a list like this on a mixer, i think there should be no wiggle room for discussion, the list is iron-clad. Even a single lie in a list like this should have grave consequences!
You are a mixer, you should do, without any discussion, everything you promise on your main page... No smallprint, no hidden twisted phrases in your TOS that allow you to divert from your promises... A mixer should be upfront and completely honest about everything they claim.
Also, and i keep repeating myself: no selfmade defenitions... Mixing isn't a new business, if you say things like "freshly mined" and "letter of guarantee", it should mean exactly the same on your site as it means on any other mixer out there.

I've included a color code:
  • Red: proven to be (partially) untrue
  • Yellow: unproven or unprovable
  • Green: (mostly) true

Red: proven to be (partially) untrue
  • Low service fee: Our service fee is random between 1.00% and 2.99% => I have seen 1 legit user posting details of 1 mix and the service fee he payed was 19,3% (proof). You do not indicate any other fees on your main page, nor in your TOS
  • Farm mixed fresh: Coins are freshly mixed from our mining farm => I have proven there are no meaningfull coinbase rewards within a reasonable distance.
     (proof). You keep throwing statements around telling us you want to protect your miners, and i keep telling you that it simply does not work like this: a coinbase reward is always visible. If you mixed fresh coins, they were exchanged with tainted coins and you're giving away tainted funds, not fresh.
  • Fast support: We reply to all our clients within 1-24 hours and we support PGP encryption => but there are (trusted) users claiming they never received a reply
  • Letter of guarantee: You can check the guarantee letter on our check status page => i could not find a link to your check status page, and even if there was such a link, you cannot publish a static page and use it as a letter of guarantee (extra info)

Yellow: unproven or unprovable
  • Logless transactions: Logs are destroyed automatically after transactions complete => unprovable, but no mixer can proof this, so it shouldn't be used against you or your service
  • Two pools system: We have a receiving pool and a sending pool => i only had the option to study one mixing session, it did not allow me to verify this claim
  • Talkless database: Receiving and sending database are seperated => unprovable, but no mixer can proof this, so it shouldn't be used against you or your service
  • Fully automated: Our site is fully automated to ensure highest level of privacy => eventough automation has little to do with privacy, and i have a gut feeling this claim might not be 100% true, i cannot verify
  • High volume mixing: Our reserve holds high volume of fresh coins for mixing => i personally do not believe you hold the volume you say you're holding. I'm not even talking about the amount you claim to actually hold, whilst advertising an amount that's 100x higher (proof). But there is no 100% conclusive way to proof anything. You say you hold 50 BTC, the one publicly available mixing session does not show this, you refuse to sign a message... It's possible you hold 50 BTC, but i seriously doubt it (but cannot provide proof)
  • The highest level of protection: We take privacy protection seriously as it is our core business => after analysing Tryninja's mixing session, i seriously believe i'm seeing funds payed out to your other clients (and all output addresses from a single session are payed out in one single transaction aswell), the phrasing "highest level of protection" is also a pretty big claim... I seriously doubt it, but i cannot provide any evidence

Green: (mostly) true
  • Variable receive time: Random delay between 5 minutes - 6 hours to ensure privacy => Eventough i've seen clients of you claim to have waited far longer (so your statement is partially true), the time seems to be random... If it's in order to increase the privacy, or because you're manually creating transactions, or because you're waiting for dips in the mempool so you can pay lower transaction fees and keep more money to yourself... i simply cannot tell
  • Multi Crypto Support: We currently support 6 different coins => eventough i've only seen people testing out BTC mixing, you do seem to accept other coins aswell
  • SSL protected: Our sites are protected from data leaks => this is true, no MITM... You're using an X3 certificate, which is good
  • No registration required: We do not collect personal data and no registration required => seems to be true, unless your customer wants an api key
  • Onion Site friendly: Our service is also available on TOR network for better privacy => true

Next to this, there are other issues:
  • At least one user claims not to have received his mixed coins. You say you refunded him (no proof), he says he didn't receive anything (no proof either)
  • There is no address check, you can enter whatever (incorrect) address you want, and your system will blindly accept it
  • Not all security headers are fixed: Strict-Transport-Security Content-Security-Policy X-Frame-Options X-Content-Type-Options Referrer-Policy Permissions-Policy
  • Nginx 1.10.1 was released in 2016... Time for a new version?
  • Your website seems to be down quite often, which might mean there are underlying issues with the hardware or the setup.
  • I'm not a native speaker, and i'm a dyslectic... Still, i spot loads of spelling mistakes. This might indicate a very cheap translation, or a slightly modified google translation. Which might result in subtility's getting lost in translation.
  • A daily reboot? Why? I have production systems that run 24/7 between 2 patchcycles. It's not uncommon for a linux server to remain online for several months.
  • I have read the discussion you had with VOD, and i found it childish you kept calling him a girl. Where i'm from, it's no shame being a girl, but the way you kept repeating this word tells me you meant it as an insult. That's not how a business is supposed to operate... Really...
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
The letter of guarantee is on the website
Your customer said that he never saw any letter of guarantee so it was his confession not mine, so I can't verify that on status page.
You also don't reply to any of his emails, like he said before.

how do you know that the user did not manually deleting the logs ?
He said that he didn't deleted anything manually, so it's his word against yours, and he is complaining.
I also don't even know how and why should manual deleting of logs be possible.

We send out fresh coins thats been aged and mixed before dispensing
There are NO fresh coins at your service, and that was proven several times.

I'm curious: how did you find out logs were deleted? Isn't the whole point of deleting logs that you can't find out anymore?
He is using gipsy fortune teller that was probably looking at the palm of his hand  Cheesy

Activity: 13
Merit: 6

Please PM me or to my given email the transaction ID where you sent the refund to.
I still didnt received anything so I cant confirm.

I also cannot understand why I dont get any respond through email or that you are interested in getting in touch through PM with me as you know that you disabled the PM function that newbies can PM you?

And as I said I didnt deleted anything manually, not deleted any logs, nothing. This must be a bug on your side.
legendary
We have found that the logs were deleted manually
I'm curious: how did you find out logs were deleted? Isn't the whole point of deleting logs that you can't find out anymore?

Nope.

you really need to rethink your concept... The current setup does not suffice (as proven by this user's issue)
The current setup seems perfectly fine for a planned exit scam.
legendary
--snip--

Letter of Guarantee
You can check the guarantee letter at our check status page

we have resolved all our claims , errors do occur and we are here to solve it.

A letter of guarantee is an actual contract that lists the deposit and the withdraw addresses, the fee structure and the timeframe of validity. This contract needs to be electronically signed by you... Either using a pgp keypair or a bitcoin keypair... The public key (or address) HAS to be known by the community beforehand. This way anybody can verify the contract (even if your site is down, or if you'd dissapear).
This is what a "letter of guarantee" means in the bitcoin mixer context.

I just visited your site, and i can't find a "check status" page... Even if i did, a "check status" is not equal to a letter of guarantee...
Some random pieces of text are NOT a letter of guarantee, a canary is NOT a letter of guarantee...

I'm happy the issue for this particular user got fixed, but you really need to rethink your concept... The current setup does not suffice (as proven by this user's issue)

Once again: you can NOT make up your own defenitions... A letter of guarantee is a letter of guarantee... Freshly mined coins are freshly mined coins... Fast support is fast support.... A low fee is a low fee...
You can not use your own defenition of these terms. If i buy a blue car, i want a blue car. I'm not happy if the car retailer uses his own defenition of blue and gives me a yellow car instead.
A person to whom the funds were sent  (And for whom I made this post) said "Everything is OK now"
So my problem is Solved!.
Seems like it was a bug.

How long did he wait?

I still didnt received any coins

Whalemixer is lying and doing so many shenanigans that situation is getting out of control, first it was fake fresh coins, now claiming that people are manually deleting codes.
There is no letter of guarantee like it was confirmed by their customer but they claim that they have letter of guarantee, and I say it's all a bunch of bollocks.

By the way, there was no letter of guarantee. Just Whale Code and Whale Pass and referance ID.

Letter of Guarantee
You can check the guarantee letter at our check status page

we have resolved all our claims , errors do occur and we are here to solve it.

From what we can see from our side , we can only check your whalecode it has been manually deleted before the mixing took place
If user manually deleted the logs , we have no access no any information to where the coins were suppose to be sent or which address it came from
This is a very important security features that we do to ensure the logs are destroyed and with no backup to ensure our clients security

Kindly email us with the transaction reference or blockchain reference , if the unmixed balance matches the amount you mentioned , we will refund back to your address that you sent the funds from. We will not collect any fees on this , however the miners fee/ transaction fee will be imposed for the transaction.

Kindly note that this happened because user manually deleted the logs before the mixing could be performed as the receiving address is permanently deleted once this actions has taken place.

I didnt deleted anything.
Just used the service followed the steps. Output 3 adresses.
Then saved my whale code and whale pass and also my referance ID. Sent the coins to the given wallet.
Thats all.
After 12 hours I wanted to check the mix satus and it was said that there is nothing found. But the coins are on the wallet that was given to me.

I cant send "whalemixer1" any PM because it says "User 'whalemixer1' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting."

Please get in touch with me also through PM here as I cant send you PM.

I already sent you a second email thorugh the clearnet website and a third one with transaction reference.
The first email is still not responded.

By the way, there was no letter of guarantee. Just Whale Code and Whale Pass and referance ID.

We have found that the logs were deleted manually, however in good faith and benefits of doubt , we are taking the responsibility and refunded you back with the excess we found in the account that matched the transaction ID you mentioned . We have also refunded more that whats sent to us to cover the transaction fees , miners fees and inconvenience caused . We apologize is this was an error from our side and we will improve our services to serve our clients better.
legendary
Cashback 15%
Whalemixer is lying and doing so many shenanigans that situation is getting out of control, first it was fake fresh coins, now claiming that people are manually deleting codes.
There is no letter of guarantee like it was confirmed by their customer but they claim that they have letter of guarantee, and I say it's all a bunch of bollocks.

legendary
I has been a long time since i last checked out this mixer... But with this incident i re-investigated.

@Whalemixer1: your OP talks about a "letter of guarantee". In reality i just tested out starting a mix, and i don't see a letter of guarantee, i see some pieces of random string which you call "Whale CODE", "Whale PASS" and "Referance ID". What guarantee does these random strings offer to your clients? It looks like the answer is "none".

In your sector, a letter of guarantee means you generate an actual letter where you basically write down that anybody who sends funds to address(es) a, b, c,... during the next x hours, in a maximum of x transactions will receive x% (or x satosi's) deposited to address(es) x, y, z,... in a maximum timeframe of x hours.
Then, you sign this letter, using a private key (either GPG or BTC), from which the public key (or the address) is known to the public so it can be verified.

If you had done this, there would have been no discussion at all... Either your client did not have such a letter, so he was not entitled to a refund, or he did have such a letter proving (without a shadow of a doubt) that he was entitled to money from you. Now, it's word against word... He says he has some random pieces of string that don't give him any kind of proof, you say you cannot find these pieces of string in your database.
Your site was down repeatedly... How was your backend? How was your db? Did some funds magically appear in your wallet? Now, do realise that we won't take your word for it if you tell us that no funds magically appeared or your db was uninpacted... But if you had technical problems, and you did not provide your users with a real letter of guarantee, and there is even a slight possibility this user did indeed start a mix and funded one of your addresses just before your site went down, i guess you'll have to refund him...

Once again: you cannot make up your own defenitions... You're working in a business branche that exists for many years already... "Fresh coins" = "coins that are freshly mined". "Letter of guarantee" = "signed, verifiable letter that allows a thirth party to indepentantly verify if you cheated or not"
Activity: 13
Merit: 6

From what we can see from our side , we can only check your whalecode it has been manually deleted before the mixing took place
If user manually deleted the logs , we have no access no any information to where the coins were suppose to be sent or which address it came from
This is a very important security features that we do to ensure the logs are destroyed and with no backup to ensure our clients security

Kindly email us with the transaction reference or blockchain reference , if the unmixed balance matches the amount you mentioned , we will refund back to your address that you sent the funds from. We will not collect any fees on this , however the miners fee/ transaction fee will be imposed for the transaction.

Kindly note that this happened because user manually deleted the logs before the mixing could be performed as the receiving address is permanently deleted once this actions has taken place.

I didnt deleted anything.
Just used the service followed the steps. Output 3 adresses.
Then saved my whale code and whale pass and also my referance ID. Sent the coins to the given wallet.
Thats all.
After 12 hours I wanted to check the mix satus and it was said that there is nothing found. But the coins are on the wallet that was given to me.

I cant send "whalemixer1" any PM because it says "User 'whalemixer1' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting."

Please get in touch with me also through PM here as I cant send you PM.

I already sent you a second email thorugh the clearnet website and a third one with transaction reference.
The first email is still not responded.

legendary
Now, my conclusion is very simple: you're not selling fresh coins.
Time for a reminder: WhaleMixer lies! Mixers shouldn't lie. Period. And responding in mumbo jumbo only makes it more suspicious.
It's demonstrated they don't sell freshly mined coins, and yet they're still claiming it:
WhaleMixer dispenses freshly mined coins from the farm

Our automated system accept coins into our system and we send new mixed coins from our mining rigs

Also:
Image loading...
That adds up to $42 million, without a shred of evidence. Not a single satoshi was proven. I'm pretty sure this is an exit scam waiting for a whale to believe their BS.
legendary
Cashback 15%
I think you miss calculated as there is only ONE person claiming not received their funds
No it is not miss calculation on my side and like everyone can see in my previous post I clearly quoted reply from two guys who complained they didn't receive their coins.
One guy later claimed it was a bug, so I wonder what bug was that?

Please also mention the number of people that has successfully used the services without issues.
I can't mention exact number of people who successfully used your service because I don't know the real stats.
Website was also not working so anything is possible with your service.
A person to whom the funds were sent  (And for whom I made this post) said "Everything is OK now"
Seems like it was a bug.

Thank you for the kind words and support towards our system.
Appreciate your kind feedback
Since [banned mixer] went down in Clearnet last week, I did some research on this forum and decided to use WhaleMixer on Saturday. I mixed a smaller amound around 0.1 BTC to 3 adresses  without any issues, just a quick info from my side....

Thank you for the kind words and support towards our system.
Appreciate your kind feedback
I saw them asking to buy ''fresh'' Monero and Litecoin few days ago, and I asked them how they imagine to do this but I never received a reply.
It was always a risk dealing with them, we warned several times, and I see two people now complaining that they didn't receive their funds, so that deserves negative feedback.

Willing to buy fresh Monero and Litecoin to add to our reserve

A problem of not getting half of funds.

Sent a significant amount yesterday. Mixing - 100% to one wallet.
After 12 hours I've got only one half of the amount.
They gave me Whale Code and Whale Pass to track the status of mixing on their site, but it says there are no such records.
Mixing was started 13 hours ago so 1) money should come to me 2) the information on the website must be available.

Contacted support using website, requested the info Looking forward to getting the answer from them.

ps used a Clearnet address
whalemixer.com

I will let you know after the problem is resolved

Please solve my problem.

I still didnt received my coins.
It wasnt a small amount that I sent to the mixer and the support still didnt responded to my email.

Until my problem isnt solved and until I dont receive my coins this is a WARNING for all users:
DONT USE THIS SERVICE

I will edit my post, when my problem is solved.

I think you miss calculated as there is only ONE person claiming not received their funds

and its due to the user manually deleted the logs before the mixing was able to process.

Please also mention the number of people that has successfully used the services without issues.

Be fair
Seems like it was a bug.

How long did he wait?

I still didnt received any coins

legendary
Cashback 15%
I saw them asking to buy ''fresh'' Monero and Litecoin few days ago, and I asked them how they imagine to do this but I never received a reply.
It was always a risk dealing with them, we warned several times, and I see two people now complaining that they didn't receive their funds, so that deserves negative feedback.

Willing to buy fresh Monero and Litecoin to add to our reserve

A problem of not getting half of funds.

Sent a significant amount yesterday. Mixing - 100% to one wallet.
After 12 hours I've got only one half of the amount.
They gave me Whale Code and Whale Pass to track the status of mixing on their site, but it says there are no such records.
Mixing was started 13 hours ago so 1) money should come to me 2) the information on the website must be available.

Contacted support using website, requested the info Looking forward to getting the answer from them.

ps used a Clearnet address
whalemixer.com

I will let you know after the problem is resolved

Please solve my problem.

I still didnt received my coins.
It wasnt a small amount that I sent to the mixer and the support still didnt responded to my email.

Until my problem isnt solved and until I dont receive my coins this is a WARNING for all users:
DONT USE THIS SERVICE

I will edit my post, when my problem is solved.
Pages:
Jump to: