Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✰ WhaleMixer.com ✰ Mixer That Dispense Freshly Mined Coins - page 6. (Read 2319 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 4911
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
Even if you feel VOD treated you in an unethical manner, i still wonder why you chose to share a PRIVATE message without consent... IMHO, sharing private messages isn't ok.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
demanding money to remove this negative trust .
Technically, that's not what your screenshot shows. It shows there will be a view to review it again, not to remove the negative feedback. In other words, there's no guarantee a review will remove it.

This is not ethical
If the PM is authentic, I agree it's unethical indeed.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
As for our only negative trust issued towards our system by this user called VOD ,

She has demanded ransom to remove the negative trust. This girl just made a wild accusation and demanding money to remove this negative trust .

This is not ethical

evidence of the PM sent a private message to me asking money: https://ibb.co/W5rC8Zz
Oh you mean i can give away Bitcoin ?
We are giving out USD 20 worth of Bitcoin Cash BCH to 2 people
This will get you banned. On-forum altcoin giveaways are not allowed on Bitcointalk. I haven't reported your post yet, so you can edit/remove it.

Anyone joining this giveaway also risks getting banned.

Oh IC , where can i open a post for giveaways ?
legendary
We are giving out USD 20 worth of Bitcoin Cash BCH to 2 people
This will get you banned. On-forum altcoin giveaways are not allowed on Bitcointalk. I haven't reported your post yet, so you can edit/remove it.

Anyone joining this giveaway also risks getting banned.
We are giving out USD 2000 worth of Bitcoin Cash BCH to 20 people

USD 100 x 20 Winners

Just reply to this post with your BCH address and we will send the winnings to that address.

If there is more than 2 post, we will randomly choose only 20 winners

Contest starts now for 24 hours [timestamp now]

Thank you for your support
The above maintenance notice is only for clearnet server
Our Tor server will be operational during this upgrade

Thank you for your understanding 
SCHEDULED MAINTAINANCE NOTICE

Whalemixer.com will not be available from 2/17/2021 from 14:00 UTC until 14:30 UTC for a scheduled upgrade to our servers

Be ensured that no logs will be kept to ensure clients privacy

today we have added 300 Litecoin into our mixer
PM me a signed message proving ownership and I'll confirm it here without exposing the address(es).

I know, this is wishful thinking. You don't have 300 Litecoin.

We cant provide a signed message as its against our security protocols

Thank you
legendary
today we have added 300 Litecoin into our mixer
PM me a signed message proving ownership and I'll confirm it here without exposing the address(es).

I know, this is wishful thinking. You don't have 300 Litecoin.
After almost 2 weeks we have ran out of LiteCoin , today we have added 300 Litecoin into our mixer
Fisrt come first serve
Happy mixing
I was basically writing something that resembled LoyceV's answer, but when i made my post i was told LoyceV already made one while i was typing up my reply... The only thing is that i was going to add a couple of links that pop up on the first page (the first 10 hits) when you do a google search for "fresh bitcoins":

source : https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-12-30/bitcoin-believers-see-a-moonshot-rally-as-a-reward-for-halving
... the reward Bitcoin miners receive for creating fresh bitcoins ...

source: https://cn.reuters.com/article/markets-bitcoin-mining-idINKCN0ZP060
... computers like Streng’s which are awarded fresh bitcoins in return for processing blocks of the latest bitcoin transactions

source: https://crypto2cashhq.medium.com/chainalysis-expects-to-raise-100-million-paypal-buys-70-of-new-mined-btc-and-coinbase-suspend-1803f4f6df7f
As is known, approximately 900 fresh bitcoins come onto the market per day, which is approximately 6,300 BTC per week.

source: https://99bitcoins.com/fresh-bitcoins-better-blocktrail-mint-sells-freshly-mined-btc/
“Fresh Bitcoins are better”: BlockTrail Mint sells freshly mined BTC

As for the security header's issue:
Strict-Transport-Security
Content-Security-Policy
X-Frame-Options
X-Content-Type-Options
Referrer-Policy
Permissions-Policy

And last but not least.... If you must include thirth party javascript (eventough you could just load said javascript from your own server, so there's less chance of malicious code injection, at least use SRI...

Thank you for pointing out , We will look for better wordings. maybe "new set of coins" ?
any suggestions ?
legendary
I was basically writing something that resembled LoyceV's answer, but when i made my post i was told LoyceV already made one while i was typing up my reply... The only thing is that i was going to add a couple of links that pop up on the first page (the first 10 hits) when you do a google search for "fresh bitcoins":

source : https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-12-30/bitcoin-believers-see-a-moonshot-rally-as-a-reward-for-halving
... the reward Bitcoin miners receive for creating fresh bitcoins ...

source: https://cn.reuters.com/article/markets-bitcoin-mining-idINKCN0ZP060
... computers like Streng’s which are awarded fresh bitcoins in return for processing blocks of the latest bitcoin transactions

source: https://crypto2cashhq.medium.com/chainalysis-expects-to-raise-100-million-paypal-buys-70-of-new-mined-btc-and-coinbase-suspend-1803f4f6df7f
As is known, approximately 900 fresh bitcoins come onto the market per day, which is approximately 6,300 BTC per week.

source: https://99bitcoins.com/fresh-bitcoins-better-blocktrail-mint-sells-freshly-mined-btc/
“Fresh Bitcoins are better”: BlockTrail Mint sells freshly mined BTC

As for the security header's issue:
Strict-Transport-Security
Content-Security-Policy
X-Frame-Options
X-Content-Type-Options
Referrer-Policy
Permissions-Policy

And last but not least.... If you must include thirth party javascript (eventough you could just load said javascript from your own server, so there's less chance of malicious code injection, at least use SRI...
legendary
  • Do you understand that, in the bitcoin world, fresh means: "coming from a coinbase reward"?
Fresh means new set of coins
So you're making up your own definition of "fresh" now?

• Do you see a flaw in my logic when i dug 5000 of the closest transactions funding TryNinja's output and only found 2 very distant coinbase rewards adding allmost nothing?
The coins received has no relationship between received and sent account, Therefore its fresh , We buy this fresh coins
Cute. But you said something different:
Whale mixer has a unique feature that doesn't actually mix coins but exchanges them from freshly minted or mined coins for exchange with your coin.
A mixer relies on absolute trust, which means you should never ever lie. You've just admitted this was a lie.
Sorry for the late reply as we are in a holiday now since its Chinese New Year

Happy Year of the OX to everyone 过年好 / 過年好

Have a blessed year ahead

would fresh set of coins make more sense in this context ? although its from the farm , it could be from ages ...
I don't really get what you're trying to say here...
Fresh coins = coins coming from a coinbase reward, coins without history... This is basically the unofficial defenition of fresh coins... You already understood this from the start, since you initially said you were working with russian and chinese miners.

I personally think that somebody could make a lot of money selling the unspent outputs from a coinbase reward at a higher profit margin... The thing is: if you promise fresh coins, you have to deliver fresh coins, not start telling us the coinbase rewards are hidden, mixed, aged,... This means nothing to us, fresh = fresh, not mixed, split up, aged, hidden,.... Some of these things don't make any sense at all, hence i label them "smoke and mirrors" (in other words: a clever way of distracting people by dragging in a lot of technical details newbies might not comprehend).

Age does NOT come into this equation by the way. Like i said in my previous post: if Satoshi himself would sell the coinbase reward of one of the first couple of hundred blocks he mined 10 years ago, the unspent output funding the buyer's address would only be 1 step away from a coinbase reward, hence it would be called "fresh" by any definition of the word. Fresh has nothing to do with age, but only with the distance between the analysed unspent output and the unspent output generated as a coinbase reward.

so what would be the best wordings to your suggestions.

We dispense fresh set of coins ?

just to note we are not a mixer that takes your coin and mix it, we dispense a new set of coins
I don't really have a suggestion... The thing is: you can not, under any circumstances promise to dispense "fresh coins from russian and chinese mining farms" but then send somebody funds that are in no way coming from any mining reward dozens of levels deep. It's just that simple...

If you open up a butcher shop and you sell only pig's meat, you cannot sell (cheaper) chicken's meat instead. You said you were selling pig, when i get the meat i bought from you analysed, it better be coming from a pig. If it's chicken, the exuse that the chicken was fed some expired pig's meat a week ago will not stand.
You are selling fresh coins, so they'd better be fresh. If not you'll need to rebrand your operation. The blockchain is an open ledger. Anybody can parse all the blocks and follow the trail of unspent outputs. If you twist the truth, you'll get caught.
There's a market for a normal mixer, there is no shame in being one... There probably will be a market for somebody that doesn't want his mixing output coming from other clients of your mixer.... There's probably a market for people that want to be payed using funds that can be directly linked to coinbase rewards... Just see which category you fit in and tell the truth... That's the only way you'll have a sustainable business. If you twist the truth, you'll start getting negative trust on bitcointalk and other forum's, you'll get negative reviews on many platforms, you'll get negative messages on twitter, reddit,... and you'll only get a handfull customers a day.

I see you didn't answer a single one of my questions, so i'll ask them again... Could you please provide an answer?
  • Do you stand by your claim that says you're providing fresh coins?
  • Do you understand that, in the bitcoin world, fresh means: "coming from a coinbase reward"?
  • Is TryNinja telling the truth when he posted the withdrawal transaction id?
  • Do you see a flaw in my logic when i dug 5000 of the closest transactions funding TryNinja's output and only found 2 very distant coinbase rewards adding allmost nothing?
  • Do you see a flaw in my logic when i calculated that only 0,000000000000000019% of the value funding TryNinja's "clean" addresses comes from a coinbase reward from the 5000 closest transactions funding those clean addresses?
  • Are you still unwilling to let your partners prove they are real miners by mining a block using a new address as a coinbase reward without adding an identifying OP_RETURN and sign a message using this new address (so there is no way to identify them?)
  • Last time, i identified the 2 blocks that could very remotely be linked to TryNinja's output to be coming from 1THash&58COIN. Are they your partners?
  • Apparently, in a PM to Vod, you claimed to have "a way of sending coin without revealing the sending address". If this is true, you should share the technical details... If it's just security trough obscurity you are NOT protecting your clients. Only by sharing technical details, we can asses if the method you claim to have discovered is valid, and will keep on protecting your clients in the future. If you are unwilling to give the method, i can only assume it does not exist, or it's a method that will sooner or later be discovered by others that can then use it to de-anonimise your past clients
  • Do you understand that, when you say you have 50 BTC but proof nothing, we are a big sceptical?
  • Do you understand that, when you say you have 50 BTC but your site tells us you have >5000 BTC, you are putting complete trust in the hands of your partners?Huh What if somebody initialises a 100 BTC mix and your partner's api is not completely working (or then ran away), you'll be standing there unable to provide a mix eventough you promised to do so?
  • Once again: are you the developer or are you defending somebody else's script?
  • Once again: do you understand all the technical details of your operations or did you pay somebody else to do it for you?
  • Once again: why are the security headers not yet fixed
  • Why do you run an nginx version with known vulnerability's
  • Why do you include external javascript

Okay we will answer the questions

- Yes we dispense fresh set of coins which is not mixed with clients old coins. Its a fresh new set of coins . Unlike mixers, we do not mix the coins rather dispense new fresh set of coins independent of the received coins

Fresh means new set of coins

We are not able to check due to how the privacy of the mixer. We have to take his word for it. There is no logs therefore we cant check 

The coins received has no relationship between received and sent account, Therefore its fresh , We buy this fresh coins

• Do you see a flaw in my logic when i calculated that only 0,000000000000000019% of the value funding TryNinja's "clean" addresses comes from a coinbase reward from the 5000 closest transactions funding those clean addresses?
It could be mixed with coinbase and miners reward as transaction fees

• Are you still unwilling to let your partners prove they are real miners by mining a block using a new address as a coinbase reward without adding an identifying OP_RETURN and sign a message using this new address (so there is no way to identify them?)
We have signed an NDA with our clients that provides us with the new set of coins, therefore we cant 

• Last time, i identified the 2 blocks that could very remotely be linked to TryNinja's output to be coming from 1THash&58COIN. Are they your partners?
We are not able to reveal as this is against the security mechanism of our system

• Apparently, in a PM to Vod, you claimed to have "a way of sending coin without revealing the sending address". If this is true, you should share the technical details... If it's just security trough obscurity you are NOT protecting your clients. Only by sharing technical details, we can asses if the method you claim to have discovered is valid, and will keep on protecting your clients in the future. If you are unwilling to give the method, i can only assume it does not exist, or it's a method that will sooner or later be discovered by others that can then use it to de-anonimise your past clients
The interesting thing about our mixer, There is no way to identify the senders and the receivers since we send out new set of fresh coins from the coins sent, we are not a mixer rather a new set of coins dispenser. thats why we cant mix unlimited amount of coins rather only available fresh coins.

• Do you understand that, when you say you have 50 BTC but proof nothing, we are a big sceptical?
It doesn't really matter if we hold 0 or 100BTC or 5000 BTC as long as we are able to perform the mixing. We said because you asked else its really doesnt matter. As long as there is no scam acquisition, we shall assume the mixer is mixing without issues.

• Do you understand that, when you say you have 50 BTC but your site tells us you have >5000 BTC, you are putting complete trust in the hands of your partners?Huh What if somebody initialises a 100 BTC mix and your partner's api is not completely working (or then ran away), you'll be standing there unable to provide a mix eventough you promised to do so?
In event we cant fullfill the mix , we will return the amount back to senders address unmixed, thats why we need time between 5 minutes to 12 hours random delay. This serves as 2 security ,
1) for us to get funds if its more than 50BTC which we hold , else we need to get from our partners. we have a fail prove understanding with the partners such a way that we dont deal in trust , rather an escrow
2) random delay so there is no database setting an exact time of dispense to truly cut the trail. No prove, no case

so far we never had a problem 

• Once again: are you the developer or are you defending somebody else's script?
The owner is the developer

• Once again: do you understand all the technical details of your operations or did you pay somebody else to do it for you?
The owner understands the mechanism

Which ?

every server has vulnerabilities , even apache , we have patched the server with latest patch and also work consistently keeping the server safe. another mechanism is we have an external server (2 talkless database) that takes the info from the database and replace it with gibberish data on our main server. even we get hacked, the data there is just a decoy. We have taken many security steps to ensure safety.   

To make our site scroll nicer with better effects, it also runs when javascript disabled

We hope this answers much of the questions . Thank you for the deep research and we and the community would really thank you for it
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
This is just amazing research done by mocacinno who invested a lot of time in this, and not to discredit whalemixer in any way but he simply asked some questions like all of us and never received a normal answer from them, but maybe they will learn something until they magically run out of their fake fresh bitcoins.
I am putting whalemixer on my ignore list, I will not engage in any discussion here anymore and I would advice anyone to avoid using their misleading service.
legendary
would fresh set of coins make more sense in this context ? although its from the farm , it could be from ages ...
I don't really get what you're trying to say here...
Fresh coins = coins coming from a coinbase reward, coins without history... This is basically the unofficial defenition of fresh coins... You already understood this from the start, since you initially said you were working with russian and chinese miners.

I personally think that somebody could make a lot of money selling the unspent outputs from a coinbase reward at a higher profit margin... The thing is: if you promise fresh coins, you have to deliver fresh coins, not start telling us the coinbase rewards are hidden, mixed, aged,... This means nothing to us, fresh = fresh, not mixed, split up, aged, hidden,.... Some of these things don't make any sense at all, hence i label them "smoke and mirrors" (in other words: a clever way of distracting people by dragging in a lot of technical details newbies might not comprehend).

Age does NOT come into this equation by the way. Like i said in my previous post: if Satoshi himself would sell the coinbase reward of one of the first couple of hundred blocks he mined 10 years ago, the unspent output funding the buyer's address would only be 1 step away from a coinbase reward, hence it would be called "fresh" by any definition of the word. Fresh has nothing to do with age, but only with the distance between the analysed unspent output and the unspent output generated as a coinbase reward.

just to note we are not a mixer that takes your coin and mix it, we dispense a new set of coins
I don't really have a suggestion... The thing is: you can not, under any circumstances promise to dispense "fresh coins from russian and chinese mining farms" but then send somebody funds that are in no way coming from any mining reward dozens of levels deep. It's just that simple...

If you open up a butcher shop and you sell only pig's meat, you cannot sell (cheaper) chicken's meat instead. You said you were selling pig, when i get the meat i bought from you analysed, it better be coming from a pig. If it's chicken, the exuse that the chicken was fed some expired pig's meat a week ago will not stand.
You are selling fresh coins, so they'd better be fresh. If not you'll need to rebrand your operation. The blockchain is an open ledger. Anybody can parse all the blocks and follow the trail of unspent outputs. If you twist the truth, you'll get caught.
There's a market for a normal mixer, there is no shame in being one... There probably will be a market for somebody that doesn't want his mixing output coming from other clients of your mixer.... There's probably a market for people that want to be payed using funds that can be directly linked to coinbase rewards... Just see which category you fit in and tell the truth... That's the only way you'll have a sustainable business. If you twist the truth, you'll start getting negative trust on bitcointalk and other forum's, you'll get negative reviews on many platforms, you'll get negative messages on twitter, reddit,... and you'll only get a handfull customers a day.

I see you didn't answer a single one of my questions, so i'll ask them again... Could you please provide an answer?

Pages:
Jump to: