Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✰ WhaleMixer.com ✰ Mixer That Dispense Freshly Mined Coins - page 2. (Read 2314 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Random receiving time is what makes us different as there is no evidence of sending funds and receiving funds making this mixing very powerful
A random mixing time is fine, but you should let the customer know how long it's going to take. With an automated system, that shouldn't be a problem.

That would really help as we have to pay our workers and the error has caused a negative cash flow , we are legitimate mixer and we dont scam to get profits, we only make 1-3% and this error has set us back deeply.
For a site that claims to have $42 million in fresh coins, this shouldn't be a problem, right?

we have that in reserve by our clients that we are able to use in mixing , not for us to use and or have a lost on

The available coin for mixing means that we are able to use this much from our clients account to do the mixing, that doesnt mean we own it
I can confirm that I received the full refund just around 10 minutes ago. Thank you.

But one or two things I have to say.
The Letter of Guarantee on other mixers I was always able to download before the mixing and also on another mixer right after the mixing (and also before).
I never saw before that one could delete logs manually. I think it is enough to just clear that logs will be deleted automated if the mixing progress was successfull.

One more very important "Bug":
If you type in the wallet adress on the mixing page with percentage and click on start mixing an new window/tab will open where you will see where to send the coins to (and where it will be send after the mixing and so on) and also WhalePass and WhaleCode.
So far so good.
But if you click on refresh on that page, the adress where to send the coins to and also whale pass and whale code will change.
This shouldn't happen ever! Because if you don't realize that you will send the coins to an adress which doesn't stand in combination with the filled form right before clicking on "start mixing", the coins will get lost if you refresh and send, because the automated system won't know what to to with the received coins.
Correct me if I'm wrong with that.
Or if the page lags, has temporary server problems (on your side) or the internet connection (on one or the other side) is lost and you have no choice except to refresh the page to show up again then the data (mixer receiver adress, WhalePass, WhaleCode) will also change.
I see this as a big problem.

And also an option to download the letter of guarantee right after clicking on "Start Mixing" would save you alot of trouble.

We are sorry for the delay in refund, but glad all went well.

for your question, even if you refresh the page , you will get a new address with new whale code and receiving address,
but all the address will work for 24 hours then after it will auto delete , so no issue on that. The system will treat it as a new transaction and will process which ever address that receive the funds accordingly.

The reason we don't issue guarantee letter to download is because we do not want any trace because that piece of evidence can be used against you even if you delete it. its recoverable if you do a hardisk deep scan . another reason is , i am a user of mixer as well in the past, i really avoid downloading anything to my computer, what if its a virus set up by the FBI ? i am so paranoid if i have to download a guarantee letter , i dont mind viewing it online but not downloading it .

We had this in mind when executing whalemixer.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7060
Cashback 15%
A random mixing time is fine, but you should let the customer know how long it's going to take. With an automated system, that shouldn't be a problem.
It must be state of the art system so advanced that even operator don't know this time, because it uses advanced AI hybrid algorithm Smiley

That would really help as we have to pay our workers and the error has caused a negative cash flow , we are legitimate mixer and we dont scam to get profits, we only make 1-3% and this error has set us back deeply.
You are a joke mixer, and if you have millions of fake-fresh coins you have nothing deep to worry about, so please tell us who made a mistake, computer system or some guy behind a screen?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Random receiving time is what makes us different as there is no evidence of sending funds and receiving funds making this mixing very powerful

For a site that claims to have $42 million in fresh coins, this shouldn't be a problem, right?
Activity: 13
Merit: 6
I can confirm that I received the full refund just around 10 minutes ago. Thank you.

But one or two things I have to say.
The Letter of Guarantee on other mixers I was always able to download before the mixing and also on another mixer right after the mixing (and also before).
I never saw before that one could delete logs manually. I think it is enough to just clear that logs will be deleted automated if the mixing progress was successfull.

One more very important "Bug":
If you type in the wallet adress on the mixing page with percentage and click on start mixing an new window/tab will open where you will see where to send the coins to (and where it will be send after the mixing and so on) and also WhalePass and WhaleCode.
So far so good.
But if you click on refresh on that page, the adress where to send the coins to and also whale pass and whale code will change.
This shouldn't happen ever! Because if you don't realize that you will send the coins to an adress which doesn't stand in combination with the filled form right before clicking on "start mixing", the coins will get lost if you refresh and send, because the automated system won't know what to to with the received coins.
Correct me if I'm wrong with that.
Or if the page lags, has temporary server problems (on your side) or the internet connection (on one or the other side) is lost and you have no choice except to refresh the page to show up again then the data (mixer receiver adress, WhalePass, WhaleCode) will also change.
I see this as a big problem.

And also an option to download the letter of guarantee right after clicking on "Start Mixing" would save you alot of trouble.

Tried to PM you , its disabled , kindly PM me , i have enable my PM

The reason emails were not asnwered could be due to non-PGP messages , I am not sure , that could be the reason , I am just in the marketing team.
Unmixed amount will be sent back to the address that you sent the funds from.
If a mix fails , the system will not process the mix and if any contact made , the mix will also be reversed to ensure highest level of security as we dont want any link between sender and the person tried communicating with us via email or PM especially with non-PGP format

Kindly check and update me or PM me

I sent you a PM.

I can prove my sender adress with receiver adress (mixer adress) with screenshot directly from my electrum wallet. I can also make a videoproof if you wish.
I also can proof that I didnt received anything.

I dont understand how a mix can fail, if there is no step you can do wrong.
For me its a mystery.
I used alot of mixers, never saw issues like that ever before.

We have refunded you back, This error was truly ours and we have rectified it, we sincerely apologise for the mistake.
we take this mistake as our learning as we have actually refunded the wrong person.

cryptoenthusiast777444 we have wrongly refunded you , would you be kind enough to refund us back the said fund to the address you received it from . your kind assistance would be much appreciated

and Tamagotchikiller would you confirm you have received your refund this time
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 4911
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
Yeah, it looks like that this ''system'' is actually some dude on computer that is sending coins manually to customers.
That would explain the random mixing time.

I had a similar suspicion in the past, but i might have worded it a bit to subtile Smiley

--snip--
Eventough i've seen clients of you claim to have waited far longer (so your statement is partially true), the time seems to be random... If it's in order to increase the privacy, or because you're manually creating transactions, or because you're waiting for dips in the mempool so you can pay lower transaction fees and keep more money to yourself... i simply cannot tell
--snip--
legendary
Yeah, it looks like that this ''system'' is actually some dude on computer that is sending coins manually to customers.
That would explain the random mixing time.
legendary
Cashback 15%
Looks like they forgot about this plan:
If a mix fails , the system will not process the mix and if any contact made , the mix will also be reversed to ensure highest level of security

I would like to be proven wrong, but whalemixers will probably say it's not true, and they can't prove it like anything else, because it's top secret new generation quantum tech.   Grin
legendary
2 people files a claim and what we believe is we might have wrongly refunded to the wrong person.

I think we refunded to cryptoenthusiast777444 instead of Tamagotchikiller
"Might" and "think"? Did you or did you not? Blockchain evidence means a solid yes or no, not a "maybe". Have you refunded one person or two?
Cryptoenthusiast777444 wrote this:
A person to whom the funds were sent  (And for whom I made this post) said "Everything is OK now"
So my problem is Solved!.
It doesn't look like he has to refund you.

This is so embarrassing and amateurish that I have no comments and their actions are speaking for themselves Roll Eyes
Looks like they forgot about this plan:
If a mix fails , the system will not process the mix and if any contact made , the mix will also be reversed to ensure highest level of security
legendary
Cashback 15%
I think it's time you create a Scam Accusation for a Flag. Unfortunately, there's no hard evidence for a type 3 Flag, but the fact that the mixer is setup to deny the user any evidence, should be enough to justify a Newbie warning Flag (type 1).
I am fully supporting this scam accusation and I already left them negative feedback on their profile, warning about high risk of using their service for mixing coins.

This is so embarrassing and amateurish that I have no comments and their actions are speaking for themselves Roll Eyes

Thank you, I will do a Scam Accusation.

I just want to say one more thing.

I had to tell him the exact amount I sent to the mixer adress otherwise he said he wont refund. I wrote him an email with transaction ID and told him the exact amount.
The next day he said he refunded (what he didn't).
With that the amount that was sent to the mixer adress is exactly proofed and clear, means, he confirmed this amount I sent to the mixer adress that I sent you in the proof in the PM.
I also can proof that the adress belongs to me.
The sender adress is also clear and there it can also be checked if any refund was received by the sender adress.
There you can see that nothing was received. No refunds.

Edit, report made: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-report-whalemixercom-mixer-that-dispense-freshly-mined-coins-5349321

Hangon There could be a error on our side ,

2 people files a claim and what we believe is we might have wrongly refunded to the wrong person.

cryptoenthusiast777444 would you be able to kindly refund us the amount

and Tamagotchikiller would you reply our PM

Thank you, I will do a Scam Accusation.

I just want to say one more thing.

I had to tell him the exact amount I sent to the mixer adress otherwise he said he wont refund. I wrote him an email with transaction ID and told him the exact amount.
The next day he said he refunded (what he didn't).
With that the amount that was sent to the mixer adress is exactly proofed and clear, means, he confirmed this amount I sent to the mixer adress that I sent you in the proof in the PM.
I also can proof that the adress belongs to me.
The sender adress is also clear and there it can also be checked if any refund was received by the sender adress.
There you can see that nothing was received. No refunds.

Edit, report made: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-report-whalemixercom-mixer-that-dispense-freshly-mined-coins-5349321
legendary
Maybe sign a message with an address whose unspent outputs were used to fund whalemixer's deposit addy?
This doesn't prove anything. The problem is, there's no way to know which address is owned by WhaleMixer. WhaleMixer setup their site in such a way it's impossible to prove anything, and since they're a "classic" mixer (without chips and private keys), there is no valid reason not to provide a signed Letter of Guarantee. Unless they plan to cheat their users, of course.

so maybe it's time to show some proof?
I sent LoyceV a PM
All I know for sure is that the address received Bitcoins 4 days ago, and they haven't moved since. There's no way to prove anything.

I think it's time you create a Scam Accusation for a Flag. Unfortunately, there's no hard evidence for a type 3 Flag, but the fact that the mixer is setup to deny the user any evidence, should be enough to justify a Newbie warning Flag (type 1).
so maybe it's time to show some proof?

I sent LoyceV a PM
legendary
--snip--

I sent you a PM.

I can prove my sender adress with receiver adress (mixer adress) with screenshot directly from my electrum wallet. I can also make a videoproof if you wish.

For me its a mystery.

As soon as you decide your coins are worth more than the value of this mixing session, it might be a good idear to start sharing transaction id's... Maybe sign a message with an address whose unspent outputs were used to fund whalemixer's deposit addy? He already admitted coins suddenly showed up in his wallet, so maybe it's time to show some proof?

Tried to PM you , its disabled , kindly PM me , i have enable my PM

The reason emails were not asnwered could be due to non-PGP messages , I am not sure , that could be the reason , I am just in the marketing team.
If a mix fails , the system will not process the mix and if any contact made , the mix will also be reversed to ensure highest level of security as we dont want any link between sender and the person tried communicating with us via email or PM especially with non-PGP format

Kindly check and update me or PM me

I sent you a PM.

For me its a mystery.
legendary
--snip--
If a downloadable letter of guarantee, its a prove that the mixing took place and it puts the client at risk, so the letter of guarantee is on the website , it can be deleted manually, or deleted once mixing takes place

I tried starting a mixing session (ofcourse i did not fund the address shown on your page), i could not find any meaningful letter of guarantee... I see a bunch of codes, but no document digitally signed by you. It's possible i overlooked, but that means your design is made in such a way that this very important information is very easily overlooked... This is NOT ok.

--snip--
we mentioned transaction fee is charged.
--snip--

Where on your website do you mention this? I scanned your main page, i read your TOS, i did not find any readable, understandable sentence that clearly points out you'll also substract the transaction fee from the amount received by your client. This is not industry standard (other mixers include the transaction fee in the service fee, at least the ones i used to use in the past), and if it's not very clearly indicated on several hard to miss spots it counts as misdirection.

back to fresh coins, all our coins are from mining, its then mixed with aged fresh mined coins as well then dispensed to avoid clients receiving very suspicious brand new coins always.
(no, no, no, no, no, no, no).1010000
This is the real life equivalent of you selling me new shoes, but you didn't want to expose your shoemaker, so you got the new shoes, exchanged them with a homeless guy and gave me the homeless guy's shoes while billing me new shoes.... NO! If you sell freshly mined coins, you sell freshly mined coins... Once you mix them, you've switched newly mined coins by dirty, tainted coins... You're passing on these tained coins as fresh. This is fraud. No matter how often you repeat your dogma, it is incorrect... Loads of longtime members have told you it's incorrect, it's easy to see it's incorrect, please try to wrap your head around the fact that you made a procedural mistake and reimburse everybody you sold tainted coins to!

Here's a diagram that tries to explain things in a new way... Please study!
It's the case of 2 company's that sell cellphones of brand "Newphone". They both sell brand new Newphone's to their clients.
  • Company 1 (let's call them "other mixer") goes to the factory, gets a new Newphone, takes money from their client and gives them a new Newphone => Client = happy
  • Company 2 (let's call them "whalemixer") goes to the factory, gets a new Newphone, goes to a begger he finds on the street, exchanges the new Newphone for the beggers old "Brokenphone". He then takes the money for a new Newphone from his client, but instead of giving him the new Newphone, he gives him the old broken "Brokenphone" whilst charging for a newphone. When the client is unhappy, company 2 tells them they had a new Newphone, but they didn't want to disclose witch factory the Newphone was produced in, so they swapped the Newphone for an Brokenphone. They say the client should be happy with his Brokenphone because it was exchanged for a Newphone so it has an equal value. Result => Client unhappy (begger happy)

we know logs are deleted but other details are dropped. so we cant do the mix if logs are manually deleted as we don't know where to send it to
Can you elaborate? You don't log, but logs are deleted, but details are dropped, so you can't mix, but people manually delete what has already been deleted, so you didn't save the output address?Huh In that case: look at the letter of guarantee you provide but nobody seems to be able to find, all details should be clearly written down in this letter, and signed by you
legendary
Cashback 15%
If a downloadable letter of guarantee, its a prove that the mixing took place and it puts the client at risk, so the letter of guarantee is on the website , it can be deleted manually, or deleted once mixing takes place
Please show us the link so we can download that mythical letter of guarantee that nobody ever saw.

back to fresh coins, all our coins are from mining, its then mixed with aged fresh mined coins as well then dispensed to avoid clients receiving very suspicious brand new coins always.
Debunked, fake and proved as false several times, yet you still continue to spread this false propaganda.
Whalemixer doesn't have any fresh coins. Period.
--snip--

The letter of guarantee is on the website

Letter of Guarantee
You can check the guarantee letter at our check status page

how do you know that the user did not manually deleting the logs ?

We send out fresh coins thats been aged and mixed before dispensing

we have resolved all our claims , errors do occur and we are here to solve it.

A letter of guarantee is an actual contract that lists the deposit and the withdraw addresses, the fee structure and the timeframe of validity. This contract needs to be electronically signed by you... Either using a pgp keypair or a bitcoin keypair... The public key (or address) HAS to be known by the community beforehand. This way anybody can verify the contract (even if your site is down, or if you'd dissapear).
This is what a "letter of guarantee" means in the bitcoin mixer context.

I just visited your site, and i can't find a "check status" page... Even if i did, a "check status" is not equal to a letter of guarantee...
Some random pieces of text are NOT a letter of guarantee, a canary is NOT a letter of guarantee...

I'm happy the issue for this particular user got fixed, but you really need to rethink your concept... The current setup does not suffice (as proven by this user's issue)

Once again: you can NOT make up your own defenitions... A letter of guarantee is a letter of guarantee... Freshly mined coins are freshly mined coins... Fast support is fast support.... A low fee is a low fee...
You can not use your own defenition of these terms. If i buy a blue car, i want a blue car. I'm not happy if the car retailer uses his own defenition of blue and gives me a yellow car instead.

our fees has always been 0.99-2.99% but transaction fee is high then we cant do anything abt it especially for a small mix , for a mix of USD30 and transaction fee of 4 USD that comes to an situation where user feels we over charged. Thats not the case. we mentioned transaction fee is charged.

we know logs are deleted but other details are dropped. so we cant do the mix if logs are manually deleted as we don't know where to send it to
Pages:
Jump to: