Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✰ WhaleMixer.com ✰ Mixer That Dispense Freshly Mined Coins - page 4. (Read 2316 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
I still didnt received my coins.
An unanswered accusation + the clearnet site seems to be down (can't check the .onion, since i'm @work, and we're not allowed to visit tor links)
The Tor site is down too.

It wasnt a small amount that I sent to the mixer and the support still didnt responded to my email.
On the archived version WhaleMixer claims to have 4145.99 BTC. That's more than $100 million. I don't believe any of this, and if you've sent a significant amount, it wouldn't surprise me if they pulled an exit scam.
Activity: 13
Merit: 4
Since [banned mixer] went down in Clearnet last week, I did some research on this forum and decided to use WhaleMixer on Saturday. I mixed a smaller amound around 0.1 BTC to 3 adresses  without any issues, just a quick info from my side....
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 4911
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
They also provide 24/7 technical support.

Please solve my problem.

It wasnt a small amount that I sent to the mixer and the support still didnt responded to my email.

Until my problem isnt solved and until I dont receive my coins this is a WARNING for all users:
DONT USE THIS SERVICE

I will edit my post, when my problem is solved.

I was trying to stay away from this thread, so i wouldn't bump it unnecessary...
This being said: this situation looks serious enough to step in. An unanswered accusation + the clearnet site seems to be down (can't check the .onion, since i'm @work, and we're not allowed to visit tor links)

AFAIK, whalemixer gave you a letter of guarantee that was signed with either their public pgp key, or with one of their addresses (can't remember which one). Would you mind sharing this letter in PM with somebody trusted from the forum (doesn't have to be me, you can pick somebody with a high rank you trust) so we can verify your claim? If somebody trusted checks your letter of guarantee, and it is valid, the community will stand by you if you decide to open a scam accusation or raise a flag. Do realise that the person you send the letter of guarantee to will know the address your "clean" funds were sent to... So if you don't trust this person, the mixing process is rendered void by this action.

btw: if you find somebody you trust, it might be a good idear to encrypt the letter of guarantee (the admin has access to the PM's, cloudflare is able to cache them aswell, and if the db is ever hacked again it's possible the hackers will also have access to those PM's)... Several users have posted their public key in this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1159946.0;topicseen
here's mine: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14280786
Merit: 6
They also provide 24/7 technical support.

Please solve my problem.

Until my problem isnt solved and until I dont receive my coins this is a WARNING for all users:
DONT USE THIS SERVICE

I will edit my post, when my problem is solved.
A person to whom the funds were sent  (And for whom I made this post) said "Everything is OK now"
So my problem is Solved!.
Seems like it was a bug.

How long did he wait?

I still didnt received any coins
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
A person to whom the funds were sent  (And for whom I made this post) said "Everything is OK now"
So my problem is Solved!.
Seems like it was a bug.
A problem of not getting half of funds.

Sent a significant amount yesterday. Mixing - 100% to one wallet.
After 12 hours I've got only one half of the amount.
They gave me Whale Code and Whale Pass to track the status of mixing on their site, but it says there are no such records.
Mixing was started 13 hours ago so 1) money should come to me 2) the information on the website must be available.

Contacted support using website, requested the info Looking forward to getting the answer from them.

ps used a Clearnet address
whalemixer.com

I will let you know after the problem is resolved

Same here with clearnetlink.
Sent Coins. Output to 3 adresses.
Nothing received. It now alomost 24 hours passed.
Just wrote to support via clearnet.
Whale Code and Whale Pass said before 24 hours passed that there are no such records.

Will edit this post if the problem is solved.
Activity: 2
A problem of not getting half of funds.

Sent a significant amount yesterday. Mixing - 100% to one wallet.
After 12 hours I've got only one half of the amount.
They gave me Whale Code and Whale Pass to track the status of mixing on their site, but it says there are no such records.
Mixing was started 13 hours ago so 1) money should come to me 2) the information on the website must be available.

Contacted support using website, requested the info Looking forward to getting the answer from them.

ps used a Clearnet address
whalemixer.com

I will let you know after the problem is resolved
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Willing to buy fresh Monero and Litecoin to add to our reserve

I wonder how on earth would you know if Monero coins are ''fresh'' or not and what special technique are you using to find out this?
Activity: 90
Willing to buy fresh Monero and Litecoin to add to our reserve

Kindly do contact us
Willing to buy fresh Dogecoin to add to our reserve before our launch of Doge Mixing on our mainnet

Kindly do contact us
We like to thank everyone for their great support towards our system ,

We are pleased to announce that we will be mixing Dogecoin (DOGE) on August 21st onwards

Thank you everyone for their amazing support

谢谢你们。你们都是了不起的人
We like to thank everyone for their great support towards our system ,
We are pleased to announce that we will be start Dogecoin (DOGE) within one month
This is such a proud moment for us as we are expending our services to include more coins
for mixing . Stay tuned as we will roll out new updates to our system.

Thank you everyone for their amazing support

谢谢你们。你们都是了不起的人
I'm not sure if it's against the rules to accept gifts? Could someone answer that, thank you.
On-forum altcoin giveaways are against the rules (and can get you banned). It's allowed by PM.

Did you make a transfer Did not receive anything, maybe some problem with my wallet.
The address you posted received $25-ish around the time whalemixer1 posted this.

well noted on this giveaway, will follow the rules hereafter.
Thank you LoyceV Smiley

I'm not sure if it's against the rules to accept gifts? Could someone answer that, thank you. If not, I'll accept. BCH address qzj2gd3kw3u5refcc84nhyr6ngu6sk74354sf8xjfr
[/quote]

I think it should be okay, just a token of appreciation,

I have done transfer, crazy times with this Covid, Just lost 2 of my friends in China and Costa Rica in this battle,

Best wishes and stay safe buddy
[/quote]

Did you make a transfer Did not receive anything, maybe some problem with my wallet. Here is another BCH address. qrczz2ps9pzswrp85zenlflm3k3mlwussu353ngmmt
[/quote]

Yes we have transferred the amount to your wallet, we have verified the txid. Thank you again for the heads up

Happy mixing 
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
I'm not sure if it's against the rules to accept gifts? Could someone answer that, thank you.
On-forum altcoin giveaways are against the rules (and can get you banned). It's allowed by PM.

Did you make a transfer Did not receive anything, maybe some problem with my wallet.
The address you posted received $25-ish around the time whalemixer1 posted this.

I would have PM:d but it's not possible as noob/Jr member. So, it is a little weird. Never mind, 
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

[/quote]

I'm not sure if it's against the rules to accept gifts? Could someone answer that, thank you. If not, I'll accept. BCH address qzj2gd3kw3u5refcc84nhyr6ngu6sk74354sf8xjfr
[/quote]

I think it should be okay, just a token of appreciation,

I have done transfer, crazy times with this Covid, Just lost 2 of my friends in China and Costa Rica in this battle,

Best wishes and stay safe buddy
[/quote]

Did you make a transfer Did not receive anything, maybe some problem with my wallet. Here is another BCH address. qrczz2ps9pzswrp85zenlflm3k3mlwussu353ngmmt
We are sorry to inform that

we no longer have stock in LTC Litecoin

we will work towards this and in talk with new providers to ensure consistent supply

Thank you for the support and Stay safe

We are pleased to inform

Litecoin LTC is now available for mixing
units available 150 LTC

Happy mixing
Pages:
Jump to: