Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken - page 38. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Thank you for replies guys. Another question, there are some cases with the starting project where coins firstly are sold not for the full price. Is it the same with WHY?

Crowd sale starts 1st December with the 33,3% discount.
Activity: 86
Thank you for replies guys. Another question, there are some cases with the starting project where coins firstly are sold not for the full price. Is it the same with WHY?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Interesting, what do they mean by "rarities"?

Rarities can be defined as a variety of whisky bottles.
Yes, like Anzorchik777 said, it is about rare bottles that you can hardly find. WHYTOKEN GmbH defines this as a unique market opportunity, which are caused by special events. These include distill- eries such as Port Ellen, Brora and Karuizawa, which are now closed and no longer produce whisky.

Oh, I haven't heard about these ones. Is it profitable to own some?

Taking all of the factors and types of whiskey, WHYTOKEN GmbH assumes an annual high single-digit return. The estimated operating costs were set at their maximum and sales were assumed to be significantly lower than the market standard.

Yes, like Anzorchik777 said, it is about rare bottles that you can hardly find. WHYTOKEN GmbH defines this as a unique market opportunity, which are caused by special events. These include distill- eries such as Port Ellen, Brora and Karuizawa, which are now closed and no longer produce whisky.

The number of whiskey types affects the stability of a portfolio.

A name that makes you drunk, like other brands of drinks will appear. Hopefully there will be jacktoken, vodkatoken, heinekentoken and others.
You've mixed sorts of alcohol with brands. I don't think WHY token can be depended of concrete brand of whiskey or something.

WHISKYTOKEN is depended on the high-end whisky portfolio.

According to the press-release, WHYTOKEN GmbH focuses on well-known brands such as Macallan, Ardbeg and Bowmore, but also on some rarities.

A name that makes you drunk, like other brands of drinks will appear. Hopefully there will be jacktoken, vodkatoken, heinekentoken and others.
You've mixed sorts of alcohol with brands. I don't think WHY token can be depended of concrete brand of whiskey or something.

According to the press-release, WHYTOKEN GmbH focuses on well-known brands such as Macallan, Ardbeg and Bowmore, but also on some rarities.

I guess, WHISKYTOKEN is depended on the high-end whisky portfolio.
I'm not a fan of alcohol, but the idea of a project is interesting. Interesting thing, how much time could it take to form a buy-back mechanism?

This name is punchy but it really captures the essence of the project.
Activity: 50
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Every serious project has a mission, what is the mission of WHY?

You can find this information in the White paper. Our mission is that all WHISKY TOKEN (WHY) owners participate in the high-yield cryptomarket while being covered by a high-end whisky portfolio, regardless of financial investment opportunities.

Are you talking about their positioning? It is like whiskey and money.

Not really. It is the real work to start the project. Firstly, you need to form a strategy, then it comes to the mission (what the product can do for it's clients), and only then comes positioning.
Activity: 126

Are you talking about their positioning? It is like whiskey and money.
As a potential token holder, I’m worried about commissions. What should I pay extra using WHY?

Management fees do not exist. It is what makes the increased returns to crypto cyrrency holders.

However, the WHYTOKEN GmbH will charge a transaction fee of 1.5% for the operation and logistician needs. 

Yes, but it is not really about manageent. At an early stage they need some amount of money to do operations and form the portfolio. Besides, 1,5% fee is less than the average of the market.
As a potential token holder, I’m worried about commissions. What should I pay extra using WHY?

Management fees do not exist. It is what makes the increased returns to crypto cyrrency holders.

However, the WHYTOKEN GmbH will charge a transaction fee of 1.5% for the operation and logistician needs. 
Pages:
Jump to: