Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken - page 39. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
The project resembles a number of food projects. It can take advantage of the blockchain network to manage the origin of whiskeys, combat counterfeiting and poor quality. The downside is that the market is narrow in the whiskey industry.

Due to the rarewhisky101 year report, the market of rare malt whiskeys is growing really fast nowadays. For instance, “food projects” do not provide buy-back mechanism for the most part.
As a potential token holder, I’m worried about commissions. What should I pay extra using WHY?

Management fees do not exist. It is what makes the increased returns to crypto cyrrency holders.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
As a potential token holder, I’m worried about commissions. What should I pay extra using WHY?
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
I can only imagine the mass adoption of this token. For instance, if you want to buy a bottle of lets say my favorite Caol Ila, you have to pay taxes. If you import spirits, you will still have to pay excise to your local tax office. How it is going to work wit this coin?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The project resembles a number of food projects. It can take advantage of the blockchain network to manage the origin of whiskeys, combat counterfeiting and poor quality. The downside is that the market is narrow in the whiskey industry.
You are such gurments gyus. Wanted to ask, what does their logo mean?

It is the malt itself I guess.
Activity: 145
You are such gurments gyus. Wanted to ask, what does their logo mean?
By the way, are there any connoisseurs of whiskey or everyone are just businessmen?  Grin

I don't think you will find here the real connoisseurs of whiskey (except maybe the team) but I personally love Japanese whiskey the Yamazaki.

Oh, I heard about Japanese ones. I stand with the local brand - Monkey Shoulder.
By the way, are there any connoisseurs of whiskey or everyone are just businessmen?  Grin

I don't think you will find here the real connoisseurs of whiskey (except maybe the team) but I personally love Japanese whiskey the Yamazaki.
I'm still impressed by the fact this token create it's own added value.

Oh, can you explain this mechanism for a newbie?

It creates added value because it is based on a real strong asset which is whisky. Watch the introduction video (link - https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=gucB-g_LYMI) to participate in the discussion.

Watched it and read the chat - it is really the second coming of the "golden standard"  Smiley
Activity: 97

It creates added value because it is based on a real strong asset which is whisky. Watch the introduction video (link - https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=gucB-g_LYMI) to participate in the discussion.

Hello guys, just found this project. What can be better than drinking whisky? I think only getting money from it.
hi team, hi chat! found this project on the web. your idea looks curious, haven't seen anything like that in a while.

Hello Hendrix_Coin, welcome to the discussion.

Are you a team member?

No, I’m just the person concerned in the success of this progect. Here is a LasseBalzer in a chat who is a team member.  
Activity: 99
hi team, hi chat! found this project on the web. your idea looks curious, haven't seen anything like that in a while.

Are you a team member?

Also interested in this, basil_usa seemed to be well-knowleged.

Are you a team member?

It is interesting why the growth of the whisky market is so huge today ...

I'm researching this right now. The document Lesse send above shows that there was 27.29% volume up and 46.17% value up in h1 2018 in comparison with h1 2017.

Is it about the whiskeys I can find in the local store?

I think not really. The data was about the rare single malt whiskeys.
Pages:
Jump to: