Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1 - page 12. (Read 24203 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Are there development storage wallet WVSX? At what stage of development?
Activity: 182
I would like to emphasize that the Project itself looks quite confident. I will be happy to continue to follow its development and its news.
Activity: 168

Chances are small, but they are. In fact, the success of the Waves X will be influenced by several factors.

One of these important factors is a positive environment in the cryptocurrency market, in short, we need a growing market.
Activity: 238
On the Bitcoin platform, too, there is no information about the team, but it did not stop to become popular.
Well, guys, you have set your sights on the glory of Bitcoin ... No, of course I would be happy for this Waves X project to become equally famous and popular ... but the chances are very small.
Chances are small, but they are. In fact, the success of the Waves X will be influenced by several factors.
Activity: 126
On the Bitcoin platform, too, there is no information about the team, but it did not stop to become popular.
Well, guys, you have set your sights on the glory of Bitcoin ... No, of course I would be happy for this Waves X project to become equally famous and popular ... but the chances are very small.
Activity: 196
It is possible that the development team of Waves X will take into account all the shortcomings or shortcomings of the main wave project and really release a truly unique and popular product. This is a crypto world. Everything is possible here!
In the crypto world, everything is possible. This is a very young and dynamically developing branch of business. Here, young projects can bypass the capitalized eminent old-timers in a matter of days.
You are right, but it is very difficult for young projects to resist the ever-falling market.
Activity: 140
It is possible that the development team of Waves X will take into account all the shortcomings or shortcomings of the main wave project and really release a truly unique and popular product. This is a crypto world. Everything is possible here!
In the crypto world, everything is possible. This is a very young and dynamically developing branch of business. Here, young projects can bypass the capitalized eminent old-timers in a matter of days.
Activity: 98
I did not find information about the team, maybe it will appear a little later.
I would also like to know the names of the Waves X project developers, but unfortunately I have not found information about them anywhere. Does anyone have a link to the source with verified information.
Activity: 126
You're right. Look at today's forum. It seems that one half is signed by the fork of Ethereum, and the other half of the participants wore signatures of the fork of the Waves.
This is true! because these 2 fork is the most significant thing that will happen in the crypto market this month. Hence so much attention.
Activity: 182
Waves joins Wirex for cards:
https://wirexapp.com/waves-fabric-wirex/
This is great news. This once again confirms my opinion that the Waves in 2019 will be moving to a completely different level in the crypto industry.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
I can't understand why a Waves X platform is better than Waves? What's different?

Uncompromising security and decentralization for your mining, trading, & development operations. That's all we need.

waves offers all those things and has pretty good team for future development, what do you guys will do? copy-paste and most likely scam.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Users feel that the project will be successful, respectively, participate in the desired bounty program.
If people would not believe in the project, then no one would have participated in the signature company. since the placement of the signature is real money. If people participate in the bounty, then they believe in the project.
Activity: 252
I am still confused to see Harfork about waves that will become waves x,
is this official from waves or not, and I also see a lack of information about the development of this project, someone can explain it
Less than a week is left before the fork. I think that soon everything will become clear with the prospects of this project. Of course I would like the team to release a truly high-quality and promising product.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
technically i don't think the chances of loss is that huge as exaggerated above, if you are investing on this project it is not directly going to the wavesx but you are indirectly investing on waves which is the only way to get wavesx airdrop,

if you don't hodl waves, you don't get wavesx,  if wavesx happens to be another disappointment you still have your waves and can sell at anytime, also if wavesx happens to be a success, then more lambo's for you Grin win win.
I want to believe that this year will succeed and the projects of the Waves and its forks. I think that this is not the last fork of this coin. Clishem a large and untapped potential of the Waves.

if the project is genuine it will be successful at some point as long as the dev team keep working hard to develop the project in the best way possible, but if project is not genuine, then expect another failed project added to the already long list we have already,

it took waves quite some time to get to this level of success, it didn't happen in a day, so if you trust in wavesx and the team, (even though they stay anonymous) you have to be patient for wavesx to grow to maturity.
Merit: 2
Maybe this is the best option for the development of the project. It is always better and easier not to correct and redo it, but to start from scratch!
And who among the developers of the original Waves project is in the project of Waves X? I wonder who is developing the code?
There is no information about the project team, but I can not say that this is a negative fact. In fact, the most important thing is that the platform turned out to be popular and in demand, everything else does not matter.
Activity: 210
Maybe this is the best option for the development of the project. It is always better and easier not to correct and redo it, but to start from scratch!
And who among the developers of the original Waves project is in the project of Waves X? I wonder who is developing the code?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
technically i don't think the chances of loss is that huge as exaggerated above, if you are investing on this project it is not directly going to the wavesx but you are indirectly investing on waves which is the only way to get wavesx airdrop,

if you don't hodl waves, you don't get wavesx,  if wavesx happens to be another disappointment you still have your waves and can sell at anytime, also if wavesx happens to be a success, then more lambo's for you Grin win win.
I want to believe that this year will succeed and the projects of the Waves and its forks. I think that this is not the last fork of this coin. Clishem a large and untapped potential of the Waves.
Merit: 2
I can't understand why a Waves X platform is better than Waves? What's different?

Uncompromising security and decentralization for your mining, trading, & development operations. That's all we need.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
You're right. Everything is possible in the crypto market. Every day I start my day studying the currency rates in the program of the Blockfolio and I well remember how everything began to grow dramatically in December 2017. It was some kind of madness.
So it will be this time. I remember already a few pumps in the crypto market and each of them began unexpectedly. That is, in the evening we went to fall and the market was red, and in the morning we woke up and watched everything grow many times over.
It is, I remember with nostalgia those days when the portfolio blogfolio was green. Nevertheless, today it is necessary to do other things and wait. We have no other choice.
The site is made under the carbon copy as scammers Ethereum Classic Vision
Pages:
Jump to: