Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill - page 2. (Read 96180 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
I used to use this exchange  Bitpanda. I was able to deposit Crypto and sell for Neteller Euro. But after your upgrade Bitpanda,  i am not able to do that anymore without verification. I can not deposit crypto without verification and can not access withdrawal Neteller and Skrill. What do i do?

Verify.

The new interface misled me. Now I see that this is possible. Withdrawing fiat currency after the sell of cryptocurrencies is possible even with an unverified account.  Wink

So there is no need for me to verify my account if I just want to withdraw a couple hundred euros? I wanna sell my pan tokens but I can see only pan/fiat pairs are available, what is that,  wanna sell it for bitcoin but cant find pan/btc pair? WTF?
Activity: 257
Merit: 12
I used to use this exchange  Bitpanda. I was able to deposit Crypto and sell for Neteller Euro. But after your upgrade Bitpanda,  i am not able to do that anymore without verification. I can not deposit crypto without verification and can not access withdrawal Neteller and Skrill. What do i do?

Verify.

The new interface misled me. Now I see that this is possible. Withdrawing fiat currency after the sell of cryptocurrencies is possible even with an unverified account.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

Verify.
Activity: 257
Merit: 12
HI

I used to use this exchange 2-3 months ago...I was able to deposit Crypto and sell for Skrill Euro.

Now I logged into my account to find out i am not able to do that anymore without verification.

I am a citizen of an unsupported country...Is there a solution for that ??

Thanks in Advance
Best Regards

Hello,

I'm sorry for just noticing your post now, you can deposit crypto, sell them and pay out to Skrill. You don't need to verify for that. If you want to deposit FIAT you would need to verify though.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Activity: 191
Merit: 200
Bitpanda Support
HI

I used to use this exchange 2-3 months ago...I was able to deposit Crypto and sell for Skrill Euro.

Now I logged into my account to find out i am not able to do that anymore without verification.

Thanks in Advance
Best Regards

Hello,

I'm sorry for just noticing your post now, you can deposit crypto, sell them and pay out to Skrill. You don't need to verify for that. If you want to deposit FIAT you would need to verify though.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
HI

Thanks in Advance
Best Regards
Activity: 205
Merit: 22
It's credited already. Please check.

Let us know when we can help you with something else.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

yes, it is, thanks
Bitpanda Support
It's credited already. Please check.

Let us know when we can help you with something else.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Dear all

Could you please check the ticket 172092 ?

Short story:
-deposit done correctly via your third party;
-amount debited from my bank account;
- not credited to my bitpanda account.

Hello nakisama,

I checked your ticket and answered you regarding the next steps to go.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hi

issue still not solved, can you check if this can be sorted soon?
thank you
Dear all

Short story:

Hello nakisama,

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hi

issue still not solved, can you check if this can be sorted soon?
thank you
legendary

^^ Thanks. So the starting price will be EUR 0.01. I don't expect many would sell that low (I won't), hopefully it'll go up pretty fast.
Bitpanda Support

Hi guys, is this blog post correct? Will you be adding support for Pantos trading tomorrow? Any chance you could share what would be the initial price range?

Yes, it's real.

There is a Q&A on our blog. See here the post: https://medium.com/pantos/q-a-for-pantos-pan-trading-buy-and-sell-on-bitpanda-7e70abfae094

It also covers the price.
legendary

Hi guys, is this blog post correct? Will you be adding support for Pantos trading tomorrow? Any chance you could share what would be the initial price range?
Bitpanda Support
Dear all

Short story:

Hello nakisama,

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Dear all

Short story:

Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Hey guys, I am your long term user. Used you for over 2 years. Last time I logged in to your site I noticed that you are forcing verification. So I took and sold my BTC in other way.

I would like to ask you about Amazon.de voucher now. I need to convert around 0.09 btc to Amazon.de voucher. Can this be done without verification? I don't want to send btc to your platform just to have them stuck until verification done.

And how long does it take to do a verification? Thanks

Hello zoza14,

You can deposit BTC without being verified. You can sell them to your EUR wallet and cash out via amazon.de voucher. So yes, there is no verification needed.

The verification itself is easy and fast. You need to have an accepted document at hands. Then verification should go through smoothly.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Thanks will try it later today!
Bitpanda Support
Hey guys, I am your long term user. Used you for over 2 years. Last time I logged in to your site I noticed that you are forcing verification. So I took and sold my BTC in other way.

I would like to ask you about Amazon.de voucher now. I need to convert around 0.09 btc to Amazon.de voucher. Can this be done without verification? I don't want to send btc to your platform just to have them stuck until verification done.

Hello zoza14,

You can deposit BTC without being verified. You can sell them to your EUR wallet and cash out via amazon.de voucher. So yes, there is no verification needed.

The verification itself is easy and fast. You need to have an accepted document at hands. Then verification should go through smoothly.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 79
Merit: 1

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Dear BitPanda & Sebastian in  particular - thank you very much for clearing my issue!
Bitpanda Support
Hello AceFairy,

Yes, you can deposit ETH, sell them and cash out in Form of an amazon voucher from your EUR wallet then.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
can i cash out my sold ETH to Neteller, like i used to do several times?

Hello AceFairy,

Yes, you can when you sell your ETH for EUR and withdraw from there.

Best regards,

Yes, you can deposit ETH, sell them and cash out in Form of an amazon voucher from your EUR wallet then.

In the past, when I sold a cryptocurrency to Amazon voucher, I got a slightly better conversion rate than when I sold it to my wallet.  I never understood it, as you always had a statement that Amazon didn't actively sponsor it.

Now that there is no longer selling to vouchers in a single step, I'd assume that this "better price" has gone as well...

(In the past, when I intended to sell some of my cryptos, I sometimes collected amazon order-intentions from friends and sold to a voucher to pay the order with. I guess that'll no longer be worth it now.)

Hello AvL42,

Normally there shouldn't have been a difference when selling to your EUR-wallet first on the old Bitpanda. Maybe it was just random? However, the trading fees are lower now, so you might give it a shot.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 216
Merit: 100

In the past, when I sold a cryptocurrency to Amazon voucher, I got a slightly better conversion rate than when I sold it to my wallet.  I never understood it, as you always had a statement that Amazon didn't actively sponsor it.

Now that there is no longer selling to vouchers in a single step, I'd assume that this "better price" has gone as well...

(In the past, when I intended to sell some of my cryptos, I sometimes collected amazon order-intentions from friends and sold to a voucher to pay the order with. I guess that'll no longer be worth it now.)
Pages:
Jump to: