Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill - page 3. (Read 96170 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
Hello AceFairy,

Yes, you can deposit ETH, sell them and cash out in Form of an amazon voucher from your EUR wallet then.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
can i cash out my sold ETH to Neteller, like i used to do several times?
Activity: 191
Merit: 200
Bitpanda Support
Hello AceFairy,

Yes, you can deposit ETH, sell them and cash out in Form of an amazon voucher from your EUR wallet then.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello cryptodaptor,

We are sorry for the delay. It was fixed some time ago, but you are right. Our developers already work on solving the problem.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 56
Hi Bitpanda/Sebastian

Sent eth to my bitpanda eth wallet 3 hours ago and nothing showing up, 717 block confirmations.
Ive sent you a dm. Please can you investigate.

Kind Regards

Quote from: AceFairy on May 30, 2018, 12:57:01 AM
i cannot deposit ETHereum anymore it says i need to verify my account,

when i try verify it says there is no authority available to verify my country, what the heck you broken my account!!??

i am frustrated to the bone! why are you doing this to me?!!!

Hello AceFairy,

It might be you click on Deposit on the top right corner. That's only throught for FIAT deposit yet. You also can go to "Wallets", where you will be able to see your deposit address.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Thanks, Sebastian!
I found  wallet, ETH - so it means i can send eth to my wallet then sell to Neteller as i did before? i was frustrated by new design, it made me worry! if all works, then thank you
Bitpanda Support
@AvL42 Do you speak about using the same devices in turns or using a completely new one each time?
We had to tighten our security to better protection against phishing.

I do understand the reasons behind it, and agree to them in principle.

In my case it's that I have a couple of "static" machines (work and home plus some laptops) and occasionally
boot live systems from USB-stick on other machines, and then there's also the occasional "cookie-amnesia"
even on my static machines.

Getting that email isn't the big problem after all, but having to get the link from phone to the target machine
is awkward.

Maybe, there could be a second link in the Mail labeled "Allow other machine access" and I'd click
that link whenever it's not the same as the one I'm reading mails on. After that, I'd click some link
on the target machine's "Wait for confirmation"-postlogin-page and then be really logged in.
I think it would still be safe, as only the machine that "just tried"(and thereby triggered the mail)
would be granted access.

Hello AvL42,

I sent you a private message here on bitcointalk.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

when i try verify it says there is no authority available to verify my country, what the heck you broken my account!!??

Hello AceFairy,

It might be you click on Deposit on the top right corner. That's only throught for FIAT deposit yet. You also can go to "Wallets", where you will be able to see your deposit address.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
What happened to payout to Neteller etc. ? It is gone...

Edit: found it. Now you first have to exchange to Euro/USD etc. and then withdraw.
Activity: 216
@AvL42 Do you speak about using the same devices in turns or using a completely new one each time?
We had to tighten our security to better protection against phishing.

I do understand the reasons behind it, and agree to them in principle.

In my case it's that I have a couple of "static" machines (work and home plus some laptops) and occasionally
boot live systems from USB-stick on other machines, and then there's also the occasional "cookie-amnesia"
even on my static machines.

Getting that email isn't the big problem after all, but having to get the link from phone to the target machine
is awkward.

Maybe, there could be a second link in the Mail labeled "Allow other machine access" and I'd click
that link whenever it's not the same as the one I'm reading mails on. After that, I'd click some link
on the target machine's "Wait for confirmation"-postlogin-page and then be really logged in.
I think it would still be safe, as only the machine that "just tried"(and thereby triggered the mail)
would be granted access.

Bitpanda Support
Hello everyone,

Thank you for your feedback, it's always nice to read the opinions of some pro users as well. I forwarded the feedback to our development department for consideration.

@AvL42 Do you speak about using the same devices in turns or using a completely new one each time? We had to tighten our security to better protection against phishing.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
The former interface was great, the new one seriously sucks for lack of a better word, dumbed down as if to cater to babies and much less usable and full of bugs, please at least give the option to use the old interface, I wouldn't have come back to bitpanda if it was like that the first time I used it
About the new webpage...

Just wondering, if BitPanda will from now on always throw a tantrum (confirmation email, then require relogin) whenever I switch between my work and home PCs, or maybe use a laptop every once in a while...

Edit:
I didn't intend to get across as all-negative... The new design is fine, it's just that I routinely use a number of different machines and haven't yet found a way to turn off the machine-"lockdown", so will probably have to repeat the procedure for every machine sooner or later (and can't even confirm the logins for the laptops from my phone's mail client).

Also, I slightly miss the old history-tables of my past trades.  I could copy the new lines to a local csv file (after each trade) - that does not seem to be as easy with the new design.
Bitpanda Support
Leider kann ich heute keine erneute Einzahlung/Kauf vornehmen. Da steht ich soll zuerst eine Verifizierungsorder bis zu 2500Euro vornehmen.
Ich kann aber leider überhauptnix ordern. Auf keine Art und Weise. Huh

Bitte dringend mal prüfen und freischalten.

Hallo binh.cao,

leider können wir dir hier mit einem so speziellen Thema nicht helfen. Bitte sende uns eine E-Mail von deiner registrierten E-Mailadresse an [email protected]. Wir werden uns schnellstmöglich zurückmelden.

Ein Bekannter von mir hatte das gleiche Problem (Edit: nicht sicher ob es exakt das gleiche Problem war, aber er konnte nichteinmal 50€ einzahlen).  Er ist allerdings der Auffassung, dass er nicht eure QC ist.  Entweder ihr kriegt es selber hin, oder er handelt halt anderswo...

Hallo AvL42,

leider können wir solche spezielle Themen, die einen User betreffen nicht öffentlich diskutieren. Neben dem Datenschutz ,wollen wir auch sicherstellen, dass wir wirklich mit unserem Kunden kommunizieren über dessen Account Informationen angefragt werden.
Wir sind stets bemüht schnell zu reagieren, was bei E-Mailtickets am Effektivsten funktioniert. Ebenso ist uns die Sicherheit und der Schutz unserer Kunden besonders wichtig.
Wir bitten um Verständnis.

Beste Grüße,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 153
Merit: 2
do your own research
the hassle to use sms verification during every order process .. now its getting on my balls
Leider kann ich heute keine erneute Einzahlung/Kauf vornehmen. Da steht ich soll zuerst eine Verifizierungsorder bis zu 2500Euro vornehmen.

Hallo binh.cao,

leider können wir dir hier mit einem so speziellen Thema nicht helfen. Bitte sende uns eine E-Mail von deiner registrierten E-Mailadresse an [email protected]. Wir werden uns schnellstmöglich zurückmelden.

Ein Bekannter von mir hatte das gleiche Problem (Edit: nicht sicher ob es exakt das gleiche Problem war, aber er konnte nichteinmal 50€ einzahlen).  Er ist allerdings der Auffassung, dass er nicht eure QC ist.  Entweder ihr kriegt es selber hin, oder er handelt halt anderswo...
Bitpanda Support

Hallo binh.cao,

Beste Grüße,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 49

Activity: 12

yes I'm also asking about the gift cards for Amazon. Any idea when they are available again?

looks like they are available again.
:-) some simple tweet or 1 line of text somewhere ~30 seconds
would works fine ^^

if it get done,

otherwise, 2 ppl spend 20-30 Minutes and more with beeing surprised and in panic ^^

Interesting. Can you contact me about the some solutions, TillKoeln?

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

yes I'm also asking about the gift cards for Amazon. Any idea when they are available again?

looks like they are available again.
:-) some simple tweet or 1 line of text somewhere ~30 seconds
would works fine ^^

if it get done,

otherwise, 2 ppl spend 20-30 Minutes and more with beeing surprised and in panic ^^
Activity: 48
wo sind die Amazon Gutscheine hin?
bzw die option welche zu kaufen,

in den news finde ich nix, twitter nix,  sogar beim blick in die verifizierungsübersicht finde ich kein amazon ^^

aber in eurem support dings ~FAQ und noch auf der FrontPage...  öhm?

i miss the amazon gift cards .. is this temporal?
or no longer availabe.

kindly regards

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
wo sind die Amazon Gutscheine hin?
bzw die option welche zu kaufen,

in den news finde ich nix, twitter nix,  sogar beim blick in die verifizierungsübersicht finde ich kein amazon ^^

aber in eurem support dings ~FAQ und noch auf der FrontPage...  öhm?

i miss the amazon gift cards .. is this temporal?
or no longer availabe.

kindly regards
Pages:
Jump to: