Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill - page 5. (Read 96170 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Pantos ICO has only collected a little bit more than 500 bitcoins and it lasts for two more days only. Will the project continue if you dont collect enough funds? So many shitty icos well funded and this one that is actually great will be under funded  Angry

The amount raised right now is already enough to continue this project! Just because shit ICOs raise 50-100 M$, doesn't mean anyone needs that much funds.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1358
Pantos ICO has only collected a little bit more than 500 bitcoins and it lasts for two more days only. Will the project continue if you dont collect enough funds? So many shitty icos well funded and this one that is actually great will be under funded  Angry
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
We generally don't allow purchasing of Bitcoin outside of Europe. Once we include more countries we will make an announcement on social media. Stay tuned!

Regards

Thank you.  I wish you the best of luck in your efforts to expand to other countries (including Canada).
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
We generally don't allow purchasing of Bitcoin outside of Europe. Once we include more countries we will make an announcement on social media. Stay tuned!

Regards
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
I Can't verify my phone number, it keeps giving me this:
" Sorry, our service is not available in your country, yet. It won't be possible for you to verify to level silver. "

I am in Canada and I tried to register. I get the same error:  " Sorry, our service is not available in your country, yet. It won't be possible for you to verify to level silver.

Note that one of the biggest banks in Canada, Bank of Montreal (BMO) recently stopped allowing online exchange purchases of all of its cards.  In the last year a few other big banks (Toronto Dominion, Bank of Nova Scotia and Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce) also started declining interac, debit card, and credit card purchases specifically to online cryptocurrency exchanges.  I think this selective banning of buying online is legally wrong and hopefully be challenged soon.

It would be great if Bitpanda would let Canadians get verified to a higher level to be able to buy BTC using a MC or Visa credit card.  In Canada it is almost impossible to buy BTC anywhere now, there are few bank direct options right now. 

Also if you are Canadian and have a way to actually buy BTC, ETH and LTC I would like to know what is available? 
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
I Can't verify my phone number, it keeps giving me this:
" Sorry, our service is not available in your country, yet. It won't be possible for you to verify to level silver. "
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Is it possible to buy ETH/BTC for USD (not euro)?
Activity: 42
BitPanda.com plz can u suport phone number from indonesia  I am try register but constrained problems Verification phone number Embarrassed Embarrassed
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hi
Whats cost of 1 panto in ICO. It doesnt say anywhere.

This depends on how much BTC is raised. The formula is
400.000.000PAN/BTC_raised = the amount of PAN you get per BTC.
copper member
Activity: 157
Forum Thread Opening Services
Hi
Whats cost of 1 panto in ICO. It doesnt say anywhere.
Activity: 61
This project will be grow soon
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hi. In the ICO details I see this info:

Further, by participating in the Pantos referral program, users will receive five per cent of the value of Pantos tokens (PAN) purchased by your referees.

Is there a separate referral programme for ICO, or does it work with the usual 'refer a friend' link from Bitpanda account?

This is a reference to the refer a friend link on Bitpanda. Any existing referals of this system will also earn you the PAN referal bounty.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Hi. In the ICO details I see this info:

Further, by participating in the Pantos referral program, users will receive five per cent of the value of Pantos tokens (PAN) purchased by your referees.

Is there a separate referral programme for ICO, or does it work with the usual 'refer a friend' link from Bitpanda account?
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Thank you! You will be part of the PAN Airdrop!
now to play catch? :p where does it drop? do i need wallet or something?

Just an Bitpanda account. Then click the claim button.

Regards
Activity: 84
Good Luck, I hope it will be a succesful project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
best exchange https://goo.gl/UxdP9s
Thank you! You will be part of the PAN Airdrop!
now to play catch? :p where does it drop? do i need wallet or something?
Activity: 3
So the Pantos airdrop will start tomorrow at 12 PM central european time and I guess like one percent of token supply will be airdroped to bitpanda users. I dont think that you even have to invest to be eligible for the airdrop, you just have to join Bitpanda before the Pantos token sale.

Participation proved to be very simple, just log in to bitpanda, go to ICO page, click claim button on right hand side.
legendary
Activity: 1358

For all Bitpanda users that claim the airdrop in time.

Regards

how do i claim airdrop? do i need a special wallet for this? any more info, please?!

So the Pantos airdrop will start tomorrow at 12 PM central european time and I guess like one percent of token supply will be airdroped to bitpanda users. I dont think that you even have to invest to be eligible for the airdrop, you just have to join Bitpanda before the Pantos token sale. I will personally invest some btc and some ether. Too bad we cant invest directly with Lisk!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
best exchange https://goo.gl/UxdP9s

Regards

how do i claim airdrop? do i need a special wallet for this? any more info, please?!
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
I have just joined to Bitpanda and waiting for the Pantos ICO to start. Airdrop will be for all Bitpanda users or just for the ones that participates in ICO?

How did you solve the withdrawal of VISA from crypto related prepaid card schemes?

We didn't offer any prepaid card, so no issue for us.

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: