Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill - page 37. (Read 96310 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
TwinWinNerD

Thank you for the answers!

I was also thinking of 2-factor authentication: what good is it for your service? If I understand correctly, with Coinimal my funds go between my 3rd party bank account and my 3rd party wallet. You are just an intermediary, you are not storing my funds. So, why 2FA is needed for such a service? I totally understand it's needed for more traditional exchanges, which are, in effective, e-wallets, hosing my bitcoins and fiat money. But you don't host it. As Bruce Schneier puts it, security is always a trade-off - with usability. If your service is intended to be easy to use, maybe it's not the best to over-complicate it with unnecessary 2FA (even if it's not mandatory, it's not the point). Maybe it's for marketing purposes. But maybe not the best marketing strategy to market something intended to be easy and straightforward with a more complicated thing; I don't know.

Out of curiosity, do financial services/startups make it at least a difficult more difficult to delete your account (eg. no direct delete button)

- to incentivize users to stay, not to delete their account
- or, simply because they are startups, I understand it takes resources to develop the 'delete account' feature into the app, so startups may simply not put resources into that feature, because (they feel) it doesn't bring in revenue. But, on hte other hand, it builds trust, so, a two-sided story

You seem you don't want to address this. Just interested.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com

Serious question: I guess this chart is designed that you in your company can understand what are you talking about. Have you shown it to any outsider and asked him, is his understanding is the same as yours.

For example:

- What does 'Total Limits' mean? Once you reached 500k at the Gold level, you have to close your account and good bye? On the other hand, other companies define yearly limits, which is clear.

- Requirements - Standard / Webcam - what's the difference? No one knows, except Coinimal employees.

Other question: Are you from Austrian, that's why you incorporated in Austria, or are you a German or other national, and incorporated in Austria because of the better laws? I heard about the LocalBitcoins debacle in Germany, for example.

Keep it up! Nonetheless.

Total limits means, lifetime yes. And if you are close to reach that, you can contact the support and it will be increased.

"Standard / Webcam" from the FAQ:
What Data and Documents do you need for the Verification?
Our standard verification consists of the upload of a proof of identity and address, as well as a "Coinimal"-Selfie. Alternatively you can verify your account via videochat. With this method a webcam-chat with the company Cybits is started, where they check your passport and determine your identity. This takes less than 10 minutes until everything is done.

We are located in Austria and the team is mostly from Austria too.
Right now the delete is via support only.
Sure. But which is the reason of the two possibilities I outlined behind this. Just interested.

"Claim your free 5€ for your verified account now!" --> and it says it on every verification page, that its at the gold verification level.

"To add insult to injury"

(Fun fact: the image on your site is hosted on Imgur. No big deal)

Serious question: I guess this chart is designed that you in your company can understand what are you talking about. Have you shown it to any outsider and asked him, is his understanding is the same as yours.

For example:

- What does 'Total Limits' mean? Once you reached 500k at the Gold level, you have to close your account and good bye? On the other hand, other companies define yearly limits, which is clear.

- Requirements - Standard / Webcam - what's the difference? No one knows, except Coinimal employees.

Other question: Are you from Austrian, that's why you incorporated in Austria, or are you a German or other national, and incorporated in Austria because of the better laws? I heard about the LocalBitcoins debacle in Germany, for example.

Keep it up! Nonetheless.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Out of curiosity, do financial services/startups make it at least a difficult more difficult to delete your account (eg. no direct delete button)

- or, simply because they are startups, I understand it takes resources to develop the 'delete account' feature into the app, so startups may simply not put resources into that feature, because (they feel) it doesn't bring in revenue. But, on hte other hand, it builds trust, so, a two-sided story

Right now the delete is via support only.

Do you have a referral program?

yes, https://www.coinimal.com/tell-a-friend

From a marketing perspective, the "Get EUR5 for verification" campaign does not clarify if you mean Bronze or Silver level verification, SMS or ID.

"Claim your free 5€ for your verified account now!" --> and it says it on every verification page, that its at the gold verification level.

regards
From a marketing perspective, the "Get EUR5 for verification" campaign does not clarify if you mean Bronze or Silver level verification, SMS or ID.
Do you have a referral program?

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hello nice site, especially with neteller support.

I'm already fully verified and this pops up:

"Bitte führe eine Verifizierungsorder mit einem Betrag von bis zu 200 EUR durch. Nach erfolgreicher Verbuchung auf unser Konto werden wir deine Limits freischalten."

Not quite sure what I have to do.

This just means that your first order is capped at this limit after everything checks out the full limit is granted.

Regards
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Hello nice site, especially with neteller support.

I'm already fully verified and this pops up:

"Bitte führe eine Verifizierungsorder mit einem Betrag von bis zu 200 EUR durch. Nach erfolgreicher Verbuchung auf unser Konto werden wir deine Limits freischalten."

Not quite sure what I have to do.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Please contact the support with your request.

Regards
Activity: 280
That is a crap, i hate verifications, please delete my account i don't wanna send my documents, also i don't have utility bill in my name, i will buy from localbitcoins
Activity: 280
why i can't buy btc with skrill from your site?Huh i verify my account with phone number+address, i don't have time for send photos and i don't have good camera for make it, i need btc ASAP!! maybe tomorrow!!
crk
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
I'm a venezuelan and i want to use your service... Havr you ever consider to put this service available to us?
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Promotion Time!

Get 1.5% Cashback by selling Bitcoins and receiving a bank transfer (SEPA) or NETELLER transfer. No limit on the cashback per person. Paid out once a day!

https://www.coinimal.com/trades/sell/cashback
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Nice and fast Service And good site .Thank You for you good Service Smiley
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
How exactly do I deposit bitcoin into coinimal? I've been through just about every page I can find on the site and I can't find a deposit address for my account.

Or can I only buy and sell?

You can only buy and sell coin directly. No deposits needed.

Regards

Oh, darn. Sadly I don't need to use the service then. I was hoping to have an alternative to coinbase for converting from btc into fiat. Are there any plans to allow for deposits?

Yes in the next version of our site there will be many more features. No ETA yet though.

Regards
Activity: 788
Merit: 505
How exactly do I deposit bitcoin into coinimal? I've been through just about every page I can find on the site and I can't find a deposit address for my account.

Regards

Oh, darn. Sadly I don't need to use the service then. I was hoping to have an alternative to coinbase for converting from btc into fiat. Are there any plans to allow for deposits?
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Regards
Activity: 788
Merit: 505

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
I've been wondering, what is it makes user verification worth 5€?

It is always a bit of a hassle to verify your account, so we give people a small thank you token for taking the time!
Pages:
Jump to: