Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill - page 36. (Read 96310 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I go to the Police now it looks like Scam!!
He just answered me for a Risk department which blocked my Account, and GmbH Coinimal Company cant do nothing its his answer!

Regards
Florian Stolpe
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Activity: 3
Hello im new on Coinimal,
first i would say that my friend dont like to join Coinimal because of the Webcam-verification its to much for him!

After i completed the full web veri for Gold Status, i cannot buy Cryptocoins because of the verification limit on 25€.
Well i have a limit on 20€ so i cannot buy anythink...

ive wrote 4 Messages to the coinimal team after a week STILL NO ANSWER

So what is this?Huh
And specially with the WebCam verification?
Maybe scam for creating Bank Accounts in other Countrys or what?!  Angry

@coinimal ive send a privat message

p.s
here is my email you can check that
[email protected]
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Ethereum Promotion

The DAO Crowfunding campaign (https://daohub.org/) breaks the world record and Coinimal celebrates this with a promotion. Join our promotion today and win 500€ worth of Ethereum. Just buy Ethereum from 21.05 until 28.05 and get tickets to participate in the raffle at the end.

Terms of the Promotion:

• One ticket per Euro spent on Ethereum
  • Ends on 28.05.2016 at 23:59
  • Prize for the winner: 500€ worth of Ethereum

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
could you please add some nice ethereum banners for your referral system?
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hello

Your prices are very weird, on Coinbase.com I can buy bitcoin 364.96 EUR but you sell bitcoin 376.33 EUR !
Hot it possible too much different ?

And when I can sell my bitcoin on Coinbase.com 364.96 EUR you buy 361.75 EUR  !!!!

It is not fair !

Thank you.

Hello saeidza,

Coinbase and Coinimal are two very different services, offering different products and targeting different customers, thus you can't just compare it this simple.

Regards
Paul
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Hello

Your prices are very weird, on Coinbase.com I can buy bitcoin 364.96 EUR but you sell bitcoin 376.33 EUR !
Hot it possible too much different ?

And when I can sell my bitcoin on Coinbase.com 364.96 EUR you buy 361.75 EUR  !!!!

It is not fair !

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 910
Unfortunity, my country is not supported by coinimal. I hope next time the coinimal can support all of countries from asia.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I think to use this site for  neteller deposits.But I didn't understand.You want to verification for neteller deposits? And you want to selfie with customer's id for  verification??

is that really true? If this is  true , this is really disgusting..
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Do you accept NETELLER funds from a USA acc? because usa people can only send to a merchant account.

Hello,

we already answered your ticket, but the answer is: No, we currently only allow european customers to purchase Bitcoins on Coinimal. But you can sell Bitcoin and receive a payout to your Neteller account.

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
I'm a venezuelan and i want to use your service... Havr you ever consider to put this service available to us?

What are the available international payment methods in Venezuela? How can one send USD or EUR from Venezuela to abroad?
Activity: 706
Merit: 100
Do you accept NETELLER funds from a USA acc? because usa people can only send to a merchant account.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Hey guys,

this is the first and last post I/we will create in that matter. This issue is quite simple as the user messed up horribly. Not only that it seems like he did everything possible imaginably wrong regarding internet security, there are also some inconsistencies in his story. Also we had several longer discussions with him explaining exactly what we can do and what he needs to do in an official way in order to get privacy protected information. Definitely we will not post randomly any kind of user info no matter where. And as he tried to threaten us and we did not respond he starts spamming the web trying to pressure us which is obviously useless. We told him what to do and as he does not do it properly in an official way than there might be more behind his wrong accusations than he likes to share publically. And everyone who knows Paul and me is aware of how we work and that we do not let users down.

And again, really the first and last public post in that matter. Wink

Have a nice Sunday, guys!
Wasnt your duty to warn about a 5000 euro trade or not?
Wasnt your duty to ask for an confirmation for a 5000 order?
Wasnt your duty to give all the details of the order to police?
Wasnt your duty co-operate for tracing such a big theft?

Activity: 27
Hey guys,

this is the first and last post I/we will create in that matter. This issue is quite simple as the user messed up horribly. Not only that it seems like he did everything possible imaginably wrong regarding internet security, there are also some inconsistencies in his story. Also we had several longer discussions with him explaining exactly what we can do and what he needs to do in an official way in order to get privacy protected information. Definitely we will not post randomly any kind of user info no matter where. And as he tried to threaten us and we did not respond he starts spamming the web trying to pressure us which is obviously useless. We told him what to do and as he does not do it properly in an official way than there might be more behind his wrong accusations than he likes to share publically. And everyone who knows Paul and me is aware of how we work and that we do not let users down.

And again, really the first and last public post in that matter. Wink

Have a nice Sunday, guys!
I am still missing 5000 euro out of my accounts due to coinimal.
After 30 days of investigations police confirmed that was abnormal transactions not caused by me , i can send police files to everyone intrested.
Coinimal denied to give any kind of explanations of the transactions like (ip addresses or how they happened).
This is just a warning for the new users.

As a plain user, I consider it a good thing, that someone coming up with some story wouldn't get IP-addresses disclosed.

So, thanks for your testing and reporting of trustworthiness.

PS:
If it was an illegal 5000€ transaction that was sent to coinimal, then it can be reversed by your bank (after showing them those police files), turning it into coinimal's problem. -- How could the unknown attackers even drain your accounts? Did you fall for a phishing spam?

I was keylogged obviusly.
I got an email from poloniex that somebody loged on my account from mexico and hotmail 2 hours later sent me a login attempt from israel.

Hackers transfered 5000 euro from my creditcard to skrill and neteller and after to coinimal.
Coinimal didnt even bother to contact me for a 5000 euro transaction.
No sms , no phone call , no notifications , nothing.

After i contacted coinimal and i asked for help and they didnt even bother to answer my questions , they just said that trades are instant and its not their busines what happened.
Activity: 216
After 30 days of investigations police confirmed that was abnormal transactions not caused by me , i can send police files to everyone intrested.
Coinimal denied to give any kind of explanations of the transactions like (ip addresses or how they happened).

As a plain user, I consider it a good thing, that someone coming up with some story wouldn't get IP-addresses disclosed.

So, thanks for your testing and reporting of trustworthiness.

PS:
If it was an illegal 5000€ transaction that was sent to coinimal, then it can be reversed by your bank (after showing them those police files), turning it into coinimal's problem. -- How could the unknown attackers even drain your accounts? Did you fall for a phishing spam?

Activity: 302
AvL42: thanks, great explanation!
Activity: 216
2FA is optional with Coinimal. And it is very useful to not have your account compromissed in case of a hack and used for malicious purposes.

I think the question was about what motivation a potential hacker could have in the first place.
Trade some money in my name?  Doesn't sound like a big threat.

Well, a hacker might misuse your reputation that you built up by verification.

Coinimal trusts you that once you've settled for a rate and clicked on the accept-button,
that you will pay, even if the rate on other markets moves in a direction that would make
it favourable for you to cancel it. If you just refused payment, then coinimal would decline
doing further business with you.

So, in the best case, a hacker would just trade in your name and thereby use up your
total limit.  Otherwise (if not paying after "accept") they might spoil not only your account,
but also your chances to ever re-register there.

PS: I'm not working for coinimal. My only relation is being a user.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
TwinWinNerD

Thank you for the answers!

I was also thinking of 2-factor authentication: what good is it for your service? If I understand correctly, with Coinimal my funds go between my 3rd party bank account and my 3rd party wallet. You are just an intermediary, you are not storing my funds. So, why 2FA is needed for such a service? I totally understand it's needed for more traditional exchanges, which are, in effective, e-wallets, hosing my bitcoins and fiat money. But you don't host it. As Bruce Schneier puts it, security is always a trade-off - with usability. If your service is intended to be easy to use, maybe it's not the best to over-complicate it with unnecessary 2FA (even if it's not mandatory, it's not the point). Maybe it's for marketing purposes. But maybe not the best marketing strategy to market something intended to be easy and straightforward with a more complicated thing; I don't know.

Out of curiosity, do financial services/startups make it at least a difficult more difficult to delete your account (eg. no direct delete button)

- to incentivize users to stay, not to delete their account
- or, simply because they are startups, I understand it takes resources to develop the 'delete account' feature into the app, so startups may simply not put resources into that feature, because (they feel) it doesn't bring in revenue. But, on hte other hand, it builds trust, so, a two-sided story

You seem you don't want to address this. Just interested.

2FA is optional with Coinimal. And it is very useful to not have your account compromissed in case of a hack and used for malicious purposes.

The delete option is just not a high priority and currently a simple email to the support is the way to go.

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: