Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill - page 40. (Read 96310 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hi,

great to see some Bitcoin action from Austria. I am not sure if it is intentional but you have a translation error on your frontpage. "Fünf Payment Options. No additional charges." i guess should read "Five Payment Options. No additional charges."

Are you guys planning to open up an exchange for trading as well?

Thank you, the error was fixed now!

We are indeed international in the european union. No other countries though, atm.

There are a few short- to midterm plans, but opening an exchange is not on the radar currently.

Regards,
Paul
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi,

great to see some Bitcoin action from Austria. I am not sure if it is intentional but you have a translation error on your frontpage. "Fünf Payment Options. No additional charges." i guess should read "Five Payment Options. No additional charges."

Are you guys planning to open up an exchange for trading as well?
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
At the meetup today you will be able to register and verify an account for coinimal.com with just your passport/drivinglicense.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Coinimal will be hosting the Vienna Bitcoin Meetup. If you are in Vienna today at 19:00, feel free to visit the meetup in Sektor5!
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Free 5€ on your first order!

Coinimal gives you 5€ for your verification

We have changed our verification process. To reward your effort for your one-time verification, we give you a 5€ voucher on your first order.

Don't worry if your account is already verified; you are still eligible for the reward! In fact you already have it in your account by now.

Happy Panda is happy.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Is this available in the US?

Hi Valence,

we are only serving customers with EURO bank accounts in the SEPA area. If your bank is offering such a bank account, you can indeed buy at coinimal.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Any chance you will offer PayPal as a method of payment in the future ?
I know PayPal was very hostile to cryptos in the past but I think that has somewhat changed.

One of the criterias to decide if we can add a payment method is that it can't be reversed. I know no method that would assure that PP will not be reversed. So, most likely not. Sorry

Yes PP can always be reversed.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Good luck it is great service
I hope add a lot of coins soon

Thank you!

That is the plan Wink
Activity: 980
I know PayPal was very hostile to cryptos in the past but I think that has somewhat changed.

One of the criterias to decide if we can add a payment method is that it can't be reversed. I know no method that would assure that PP will not be reversed. So, most likely not. Sorry

makes sense.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █
Good luck it is great service
I hope add a lot of coins soon
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Activity: 980
Activity: 266
After exactly one week online, I am happy to announce, that we received much positive feedback and that our customers are very happy with our service. Overall the launch was a great success.

Thank you guys for supporting us!!!!
hi TwinWinNerD is your own exchange? looks so nice come on

Yes this is my website and company. It is a reseller though, not an exchange Smiley
is there any way to invest your company?

We have not issued any assets or the-like. But if we expand in the future, there might be opportunities to invest. Right now: Unfortunately not.

what a pity , i will keep on eyes , maybe have chance to invest in the future Smiley
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
After exactly one week online, I am happy to announce, that we received much positive feedback and that our customers are very happy with our service. Overall the launch was a great success.

Yes this is my website and company. It is a reseller though, not an exchange Smiley

We have not issued any assets or the-like. But if we expand in the future, there might be opportunities to invest. Right now: Unfortunately not.

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
tested the service and have to say i am positively suprised!

used SOFORT to buy some bitcoin. took me 5 mins to register, get verified, buy and receive my coins.

great service Wink

(and fair price)
Pages:
Jump to: