Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill - page 33. (Read 96310 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
ok i try again process verification and they say for ask to BITPANDA, wht i can do for indentify me
they only accept passport

dont accept IDS cards from Portugal ? this very stupid  why ?
wht can do for verification my account ?
i dont know who is parther
i only click in idnow verification and the girl start with questions and after say not allow id card from portugal only passport
and i say passport in my contry cost 100€ and only few people have when travell outside europe
there is non sense ask passport
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
so why i receive this

Code:
Team BITPANDA (Sebastian) (BITPANDA)
17. Okt., 18:00 CEST

Hello,

an ID from portugal should work just fine. IDNow stopped because your ID was not correct somehow. You do not need a passport, ID is sufficient.

Best regards,

------------------
Team BITPANDA (Sebastian)

iam starting not understand nothing
its necessary or not passport?

With what partner did you try the verification? There are also different ID documents, and not all are supported.

Regards
so why i receive this

Code:
Team BITPANDA (Sebastian) (BITPANDA)
17. Okt., 18:00 CEST

Hello,

an ID from portugal should work just fine. IDNow stopped because your ID was not correct somehow. You do not need a passport, ID is sufficient.

Best regards,

------------------
Team BITPANDA (Sebastian)

iam starting not understand nothing
its necessary or not passport?
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
verification is shit
iam from Portugal and they ask Passport i dont have passport because i never travel outside from europe
and passport cost to portuguese people 100€

and i show my ID card and verification say is not possible need passport this is a shit

Sorry for this experience. Unfortunately our hands are tied if our verification partners can't accept the available documents Sad

Regards
verification is shit
iam from Portugal and they ask Passport i dont have passport because i never travel outside from europe
and passport cost to portuguese people 100€

and i show my ID card and verification say is not possible need passport this is a shit
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Are you planning on adding XMR to the platform?

No, not right now.

Regards
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
Are you planning on adding XMR to the platform?
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Dear TwinWinNerD and ALL,

Finally tonight test payment of minimum possible amount 3 ETH to Paypal via BitPanda finished. What have I learned?

1) Moderate long time: order placed 2016-09-28 01:20, order processed 2016-09-29 00:35.
The 1/2 part of the delay (about 12 hours) is the time of wrong order cancellation.

2) Response time of TwinWinNerD here in the forum is excellent  Smiley) (few minutes) but the response time
of the support team is CLOSE TO unacceptable (more then 6-12 hours). I still do not have answers for some questions.
This is the field to improve!

3) Difficulties with the account control during order processing as where is not site wallet for ETH (BTC wallet exists)
and you need to use https://etherscan.io to control the transaction.

4) What is really sad it is the situation with the different fee/commissions.

a) The rate is not the best but it is OK as it is not exchange but changer
b) Implicit commission exists in the order itself:

TIMESTAMP   ORDERTYPE   PRICE           AMOUNT           CRYPTOCOIN    STATUS   
2016-09-28   Sell                   10.9352 EUR   31.4757 EUR   3.0000 ETH    Finished

As you see 31.4757 EUR is LESS than 10.9352 * 3 ETH = 32.8056 EUR. Implicit commission is 4.05 %

c) Paypal charged me fee 1.74 EUR, 5.53 %

3,9% plus €0.35 EUR = €1.58 EUR because BitPanda use "commercial transfer" option of Paypal (it is strange - I've not sold any goods or services)
0.50% = €0.16 EUR - international transfer fee

So, together with the rate difference my lost is more then 10% !

Conclusion: I doubt that BitPanda is the good choice to transfer ETH->Paypal. You need to check other possibilities.

P.S. My analysis is only about ETH->Paypal transfer and not relate to any other services of BitPanda.

Sorry again for the hassle, the ETH node is super unstable due to attacks on the network right now. You were the unlucky one that submitted the order while the node crashed.

As the paypal fees, there is only 2 ways of sending payments, and the other one is "Family and Friends" that we can't use because we are a merchant on PayPal.

Best would be to use our shapeshift button in the wallet and directly change ETH to BTC and then sell the BTC on our site.

Regards
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Dear TwinWinNerD and ALL,

Finally tonight test payment of minimum possible amount 3 ETH to Paypal via BitPanda finished. What have I learned?

1) Moderate long time: order placed 2016-09-28 01:20, order processed 2016-09-29 00:35.
The 1/2 part of the delay (about 12 hours) is the time of wrong order cancellation.

2) Response time of TwinWinNerD here in the forum is excellent  Smiley) (few minutes) but the response time
of the support team is CLOSE TO unacceptable (more then 6-12 hours). I still do not have answers for some questions.
This is the field to improve!

3) Difficulties with the account control during order processing as where is not site wallet for ETH (BTC wallet exists)
and you need to use https://etherscan.io to control the transaction.

4) What is really sad it is the situation with the different fee/commissions.

a) The rate is not the best but it is OK as it is not exchange but changer
b) Implicit commission exists in the order itself:

TIMESTAMP   ORDERTYPE   PRICE           AMOUNT           CRYPTOCOIN    STATUS   
2016-09-28   Sell                   10.9352 EUR   31.4757 EUR   3.0000 ETH    Finished

As you see 31.4757 EUR is LESS than 10.9352 * 3 ETH = 32.8056 EUR. Implicit commission is 4.05 %

c) Paypal charged me fee 1.74 EUR, 5.53 %

3,9% plus €0.35 EUR = €1.58 EUR because BitPanda use "commercial transfer" option of Paypal (it is strange - I've not sold any goods or services)
0.50% = €0.16 EUR - international transfer fee

So, together with the rate difference my lost is more then 10% !

Conclusion: I doubt that BitPanda is the good choice to transfer ETH->Paypal. You need to check other possibilities.

P.S. My analysis is only about ETH->Paypal transfer and not relate to any other services of BitPanda.

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Dear TwinWinNerD,

Is your support working today?

The ticket 6780 is awaiting about 12 hours with no any answer. It was about ETH transfer to Paypal.

I've sent the required amount ETH to your account provided for this transfer via Ethereum wallet.
It was confirmed by blockchain during 5 mins (12 confirmations) but regardless you timeout of 10 mins for sending ETH,
my order was cancelled.

But I see in the blockchain that my ETH was transferred through tree of many your accounts and contracts.

Why it is happened? Can cancelled order be recovered as coins are already somewhere in your accounts?

BR, rvlad

Fixed it, will be sent out soon.

Regards
Dear TwinWinNerD,

Is your support working today?

The ticket 6780 is awaiting about 12 hours with no any answer. It was about ETH transfer to Paypal.

I've sent the required amount ETH to your account provided for this transfer via Ethereum wallet.
It was confirmed by blockchain during 5 mins (12 confirmations) but regardless you timeout of 10 mins for sending ETH,
my order was cancelled.

But I see in the blockchain that my ETH was transferred through tree of many your accounts and contracts.

Why it is happened? Can cancelled order be recovered as the coins are already somewhere in your accounts?

BR, rvlad
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★PlayAmo.com★
What about skrill transactions? How long is it?
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Yes TwinWinNerd, I did submit 2 tickets on your homepage but I got no reply. This is kind of urgent and already sent you the pm

Answered, unfortunately it's not possible.

Regards
Yes TwinWinNerd, I did submit 2 tickets on your homepage but I got no reply. This is kind of urgent and already sent you the pm
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Best is to submit a ticket directly ou the homepage. But sure sendover a PM.

Regards
Hello TwinWinNerd,

I don't know where's your customer support is but can you help me solve this problem in private?
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hello,

it is not automatic unfortunately. It can take upto 12 hours.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1145
How long does it take to convert my Bitcoin to Paypal (order id 6119314827502867384)?
My BTC transaction has 8 confirmations now.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501

Coinimal is online!
Your fastest Crypto Gateway has been launched

Coinimal was designed to bring you the easiest and fastest access to the Crypto World. With Coinimal your are ordering your Coins in under 2 minutes.

Happy Panda is happy.

Its very nice I like that panda bear. Smiley Cool name. Looks like you have a good launch and more exchanges and places to trade helps us all.  I have used some others. Maybe I will give this one a try. If it is working I can do it more.
Pages:
Jump to: