Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill - page 34. (Read 96301 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
@TwinWinNerD

I sell BTC yesterday and waiting for my paypal payment, it have 12+ hrs and not yet.

Trade Details
Order ID   xxxxxxxxxxxxxx2616
Timestamp   2016-09-03 21:46:45
Ordertype   Sell
Status   Processing

King Regards.

Hello,

It was sent now. Sorry for the delay!

Regards

Thanks very much dear, its Ok now.

Have happy day.

King regards.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
@TwinWinNerD

I sell BTC yesterday and waiting for my paypal payment, it have 12+ hrs and not yet.

Trade Details
Ordertype   Sell
Status   Processing

King Regards.

Hello,

It was sent now. Sorry for the delay!

Regards
@TwinWinNerD

Trade Details
Ordertype   Sell
Status   Processing

King Regards.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Thank you for your extremely fast reply!

Looking at my previous transaction I sold BTC to Coinimal in exchange for Neteller back.. so that works that way - just not opposite?

On a side note - I would like to speak with you regarding a possible business cooperation, what would be the best way that we can talk?   Skype, WhatsApp? Email?

Question..  I sent through the online support system but didn't get response yet.

In Japan, previous customer on the old company name... confirmed transaction.

I want to buy BTC from Neteller - tried todo Verification Bronze - but the SMS for Japan doesn't work..  but since I am a previous customer how can we get this done?

We don't allow customers from outside of Europe to buy Bitcoin. I don't know how you were able to do it on Coinimal. But as a headsup, the Coinimal Account is working on Bitpanda.com without any action on your part.

regards

Yes, only selling is possible.

You can contact us at [email protected] for any business inquiries.

Regards
Thank you for your extremely fast reply!

Looking at my previous transaction I sold BTC to Coinimal in exchange for Neteller back.. so that works that way - just not opposite?

On a side note - I would like to speak with you regarding a possible business cooperation, what would be the best way that we can talk?   Skype, WhatsApp? Email?

Question..  I sent through the online support system but didn't get response yet.

I want to buy BTC from Neteller - tried todo Verification Bronze - but the SMS for Japan doesn't work..  but since I am a previous customer how can we get this done?

We don't allow customers from outside of Europe to buy Bitcoin. I don't know how you were able to do it on Coinimal. But as a headsup, the Coinimal Account is working on Bitpanda.com without any action on your part.

regards
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

regards

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Paypal was sent yesterday, sorry for the delay.

@usuartur, its already being in the refund process. You should have it back within 2 hours.

Regards

They have two hours passed and I have not received anything should worry?

Already sent now, should be in your wallet.

Regards
Activity: 3

@usuartur, its already being in the refund process. You should have it back within 2 hours.

Regards

They have two hours passed and I have not received anything should worry?

Regards
Thank you why anybody comunicate me this i was so worried  Shocked
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Regards
Hi i was trying to send some eth btu something goes wrong in the process, I send the eth but the operation was canceled as you can see here: http://etherscan.io/address/0x23a6951358d0b73b2c0960268ecf45e512bde6f0 now i want my eth back as soon as posible pls answer me

. How the hell long exactly does it take to transfer my sale of my Bitcoins to my Paypal account exactly how long
How long do it take to complete y PayPal transfer
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hi,

I had a problem with one order and although I've emailed to [email protected] and so to [email protected] to inform about,
nobody has replied to me.
Please, can you confirm what is your support email address if isn't none of the above I wrote to?

Problem is that my order is stuck in status "Processing", however VISA has made me the charge but I haven't received my coins yet.

Thank you

Hello,

The addresses are correct, I will look into it.

Regards

Edit: answered and solved
Activity: 12
Hi,

I had a problem with one order and although I've emailed to [email protected] and so to [email protected] to inform about,
nobody has replied to me.
Please, can you confirm what is your support email address if isn't none of the above I wrote to?

Problem is that my order is stuck in status "Processing", however VISA has made me the charge but I haven't received my coins yet.

Thank you
Activity: 1
Hey,

I recently got verified by Verify-U, but unfortunately neither my limits nor my status have changed.

What to do about it? Your descriptions suggested, that everything (including verification) would only be a matter of minutes!!

Best Regards
Activity: 1
Coinimal, Check out my Account is blocked, because ive used bitmixer.io ? Which is not against any rules.
And i just had from the beginning a 50€ limit on Gold, its okay for me i dont need more but mhhh Huh
Ive send Coinimal now my Personal ID. Unblock me please, i just like to buy sometimes some Bitcoins for low Credits.
On Localbitcoins is to much grabbing...  Undecided
Im Member since a Month and i just made 8 Trades for 50$.

What is it here, ive rode much bad Stuff...
Is it for Grabbing Privat Informations about the Internet?? Or must Users use this Forum to Build up the Reputation?

Please unblock me.

Regards Gold Status Member
Simon Blume
Activity: 60
Merit: 11
issue still not resolved....

you said you would refund skrill money, but you haven't.....
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Been waiting 14 hours no response to ticket.

Please look into it thanks.

3255 ticket id

Hello it was answered in the afternoon.

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: