Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [XC] Privacy Based Smart Chain with Automated Build System - page 4. (Read 130157 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
atcsecure, when are we going to get that new wallet?
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Novacoin is closing, and its only exchange where it is being listed.
I cannoth withdraw coins because wallet link is dead, dev, can you do something about that?

join the slack channel, there is a working wallet link there.
Activity: 13
Novacoin is closing, and its only exchange where it is being listed.
I cannoth withdraw coins because wallet link is dead, dev, can you do something about that?
Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
I read the latest PBC report the other day, a large part of it focuses on a coin with the same features that XC will implement. Price projections are good to say the least, so I'm hoping XC gets the attention it deserves.

Crack on Dan!
Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
XC Hodler's be like.....

Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Any update? 2 weeks nothing happen?
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
I don't get the Privacy part.  How would that work?

Posted on Slack by Dungor :

The aim of XCs blockchain is to be more than just a currency.
Zcash is doing great work on their algo. They have hands down won the anonymity arms race. An arms race that now has been pushed to such advancements that it makes little sense to compete. Therefore XC has looked to new markets.

The idea behind XCurrency has always been that it is more like a new type of business than just a currency. Therefore different functionality has been build to add business models to XCurrency.

XCurrency is not stopping to be an anonymous means of transfering value (currency). It is copying Zcash algo in this regards, but doing this while adding functionality.
XCurrency is hoping to be a new means for sending data and documents in a professional setting. One where masking sender and receiver can be as important as masking the content of the message.

We are saying why continue to fight for the better anon algo when Zcash is more than good enough? Why not step back and say, what more can we do with this tech? How can we attract other transactions to the chain? File transfer anon and verified is something we believe companies and governments are willing to pay a small fee for. With the upcoming GDPR in EU this could even be a way of ensuring users right to be forgotten, to own their own data.
Anon value transfer is so limited, anon valued data is exploding with possibilities.

With Blocknet and Microsoft Partnership with Blockchain as a Service we hope that we can get some real world application making us a stable choice in companies infrastructure architecture.

More than = Also plus adding... so XCurrency is still a currency, it is just also postage for sending anon data, forms and files. We are still discussing how to keep XCurrency attractive as a means of sending anon transactions of value. Blocknet integration and a prominent place for an option of making a transfer of one currency to another anon through XC could be such an option... but nothing is set in stone yet

Atcsecure has updated the status of XC development :

here is the current status for XC - things had been put on hold until I had reviewed the code in detail looking for other issues.  I've completed that highlevel review, and the required changes are getting done today, then I will create the internal-test builds.  Once those are verified, a release build will be done.
Activity: 347
Merit: 109
I don't get the Privacy part.  How would that work?
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Looking forward to the new wallet release and subsequent rally. Let's get XC back on the map again!!!

It will be back again no doubt about this. In spite of all the changes in price going ahead with the project is only way to get real value of the XC which will cover all the previous years. Look at Blocknet where it has reached now sooner XCurrency will be appreciated by everyone.
Activity: 301
Looking forward to the new wallet release and subsequent rally. Let's get XC back on the map again!!!
Latest news from Atcsecure in slack today :

The new XC wallet is finally ready, will be launched this week

once the chain is launched, I'll setup the how to guide for migrating over

eta is end of the week

outline of tech available at launch :

Xchat - secure/robust p2p based message system
Dynamic Forms - allows any one to create a form, and use the blockchain for that form
PDF Attachments - on-chain pdf sending/viewing  (signing w/ verification - coming soon)
Serialized JSON Data - on-chain json-data store

Xcurrency slack : https://xcurrency-slack.herokuapp.com

Hello, is the new wallet still released, or do we have to wait a little bit more?
-i´m not in the slack-channel

Hi, the new wallet is still not released.

The XC swap is now on hold because of bugs found in Block staking algo ( inherited from other coins ) that has to be fixed.

This is good because if this was not adressed XC could be exploited the same way.

XC will be available for trading on Blocknet DX after the swap.

legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

eta is end of the week

Dynamic Forms - allows any one to create a form, and use the blockchain for that form
PDF Attachments - on-chain pdf sending/viewing  (signing w/ verification - coming soon)

Hello, is the new wallet still released, or do we have to wait a little bit more?
-i´m not in the slack-channel
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

eta is end of the week

PDF Attachments - on-chain pdf sending/viewing  (signing w/ verification - coming soon)

Great news I can't wait to get access to new wallet and blockchain I'm fully ready for this big moment. I hope once this process will get finished we will see this coin will get more value as this is part of Blocknet and main dev is already working on this.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
This sounds very cool now that XC's new wallet will be available to download within days now. All those features are going bring XC back in the game with powerful come back and all our wait will be worth. It is time to cheer guys. I will be waiting for the instructions about how to use these features.

eta is end of the week

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
What is happening with price it is easily understandable some are trying hard to drive the price towards their bids to get filled. Whenever some buying are carried out immediately market in taking down little bit but all this is clear manipulation to get more coins at cheapest possible price.
NrX
It seems people those are in accumulation phase don't want come here to write something to not let others to buy more than them. It was good day yesterday when my buy order also got filled at bargaining price. We will see lot of people start bumping suddenly in near future. All this is time consuming but all this wait will be worth for reward.
NrX
Some people are trying to do trading with XC that is the very reason price are not finding some solid floor. I will say to those people better use your XC to stake for while and let the price go up. Having patience for few weeks and holding will bring you lot more money than doing trading by suppressing the price.
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
I staked a little bit more than 110 XC in the last 3 days  Grin
nice reward, i´m happy to stake my old coins before the swap Smiley
Activity: 42
Since last year all this time has been very tough because of so many changes but glad that I didn't shake my hands and controlled fully over my coins as well as my nerves. XCurrency is already moving well at available exchange but this is nothing real action is still to come with the completion of development.

With the massive updates coming XC should see a surge in popularity and we should push it to an exchange. This tech was never supposed to be forgotten, im so excited that the team has silently kept it relevant and it will play a part in blocknets future.
Pages:
Jump to: