Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [XC] Privacy Based Smart Chain with Automated Build System - page 6. (Read 130157 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Could you guys please get listed on Bittrex again? It would bring lots of volume to your coin.

The more community members that contact Bittrex about this, the bigger the chance of a relisting.
We are full at work trying to make XC more attractive for them to relist, but we need the help from the community.
Please email and tweet at them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Could you guys please get listed on Bittrex again? It would bring lots of volume to your coin.
Activity: 193
I can not join every Slack channel because i hold a few coin of this currency.

I´m in the IOTA, Modum and some Altcoin Channels,..... so it´s not important to me to get the infos asap, but in the same week it would be nice.

All info will be posted here as soon as it is available. New ANN wallet new webpage etc.

Can we get an updated macOS wallet

There will be a Mac wallet for the new chain. Or do you mean you have problem syncing at this time ?

so there will be a new ANN and website soon?

Yes. And the new wallet is due for this week but it may be in following weeks at latest. Block is changing chain and its taking all time atm.

No just looking for a working macOS wallet so I can pull my coins from the exchange

Please join slack and the working Mac wallet is pinned in generalXC.   

https://xcurrency-slack.herokuapp.com

This situation with broken download links will not happen again after the webpage relaunch and new wallet.

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

I´m in the IOTA, Modum and some Altcoin Channels,..... so it´s not important to me to get the infos asap, but in the same week it would be nice.

All info will be posted here as soon as it is available. New ANN wallet new webpage etc.

There will be a Mac wallet for the new chain. Or do you mean you have problem syncing at this time ?

Yes. And the new wallet is due for this week but it may be in following weeks at latest. Block is changing chain and its taking all time atm.

No just looking for a working macOS wallet so I can pull my coins from the exchange
Activity: 413
Congratz to the 3+ year bagholders who can finally break even!  Cheesy

What's going to make up for the missed opportunity cost of 3+ YEARS bagholding XC while more legitmate coins with actual FOSS ecosystems went to the moon (EG XMR $1 --> $140)?

XC should hire Dash's scamvertising team.  I hear Scamanda BJ is available...  Smiley

You dont really baghold XC Smiley

Wow, amazing to see these prices again !! But even now marketcap is still so low compared to far less advanced projects.
This could get really really good folks.  Cheesy
XC should reclaim it's position in the top three best anon coins.
Are people still stalking Trex and Polo to re-add XC ?

Well, a request from main developer has been sent to Trex. With the current level of interest in the project, I think they might re-list it soon.

Cool, I'll add a tweet of my own to Trex
Activity: 65
Merit: 0

What's going to make up for the missed opportunity cost of 3+ YEARS bagholding XC while more legitmate coins with actual FOSS ecosystems went to the moon (EG XMR $1 --> $140)?

XC should hire Dash's scamvertising team.  I hear Scamanda BJ is available...  Smiley

Wow, amazing to see these prices again !! But even now marketcap is still so low compared to far less advanced projects.

Well, a request from main developer has been sent to Trex. With the current level of interest in the project, I think they might re-list it soon.

Activity: 413

Despite the common expectation of failure of Dan Metcalf's projects, XC and Blocknet, clearly he didn't stop working on them. With blocknet producing some solid architecture, XC will surely benefit from that attention too.

Although XC reaching ATH in USD, with this level of pace from Dan, these prices would go much higher.
Activity: 448
I am very interested in this prospect because it is very useful to be able to maintain a more stringent security again so we do not need to worry too much if you want to secure the various coin results from a project that was done earlier.
Activity: 430
Merit: 254
Hmm,... I had wished the new wallet will come a little bit earlier.
I would sell my XCurrency-Coins to participate at thr Modum-ICO at the 1.9 Sad

But nice to see the XC price is rising 17% over night Smiley

The XC swap will be made in the end of september.

The website is complete and the wallet has to wait for Block to change chain first as the XC swap will be made in the exact same way.

legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
Hmm,... I had wished the new wallet will come a little bit earlier.
I would sell my XCurrency-Coins to participate at thr Modum-ICO at the 1.9 Sad

But nice to see the XC price is rising 17% over night Smiley

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
legendary

Atcsecure has just updated slack that the new wallet will be released sometime next week. This update will allow XC to be traded on Block DEX and also a node system:

datanodes - 5k lockin required, will get rewards off each block, will also provide functions around the dynamic forms, pdf signing and other node based services (thin clients/etc)

Is it possible to integrade my old wallet.dat (i hold the coins since the ICO a few years ago) in the new wallet, or will i have to do something special?
Thanks.

Yes it is possible. Just copy wallet.dat in appropriate folder, start the wallet gui.

Cool thank, i hope my memmory is correct an i reale have 10.000 XC in my old wallet  Grin
btw. i´m not in the slack channel, is the new wallet release or where will it be announced? ..in the Clocknet-Tread ?

join slack, all updates will be announced there first.
legendary
Atcsecure has just updated slack that the new wallet will be released sometime next week. This update will allow XC to be traded on Block DEX and also a node system:

datanodes - 5k lockin required, will get rewards off each block, will also provide functions around the dynamic forms, pdf signing and other node based services (thin clients/etc)

Is it possible to integrade my old wallet.dat (i hold the coins since the ICO a few years ago) in the new wallet, or will i have to do something special?
Thanks.

Yes it is possible. Just copy wallet.dat in appropriate folder, start the wallet gui.

Cool thank, i hope my memmory is correct an i reale have 10.000 XC in my old wallet  Grin
btw. i´m not in the slack channel, is the new wallet release or where will it be announced? ..in the Clocknet-Tread ?
Pages:
Jump to: