Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [XC] Privacy Based Smart Chain with Automated Build System - page 9. (Read 130157 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Is XC back?

This is back on the track now soon you will see it on Bittrex again because it coming back with more unique features. New dev is working on it to implement more unique features into this coin to make it more strong.

Just to clarify, there is no new dev. It has always been and still is Atcsecure who is dev. He is also assisted by other dev doing graphics for new wallet as I understand it.

I will watch this situation, but i'm not so optimistic about this project. This team lost much of their credibility and this is very hard for recovering, but won't stop greedy whales from pumping it, and me to enjoy in it.
Why not, if shows up on Bittrex it will become viral. I will join rush.

This team lost all in 2014 troll war. But this team keep coding and making stuff happen. Now the time for the tech to speak for itself is coming.

XC latest wallet with PDF sending supported : https://builds.xcurrency.co/XcXBridge/XCBuild/1430/XCurrency-qt.zip

XC bootstrap : https://images.xcurrency.co/xc-2017-boot-strap/bootstrap.dat

Join XC slack for latest updates : https://xcurrency-slack.herokuapp.com

all good news but nice to keep the thread updated with anything that is mentioned on slack...

there can be no trolls if the tech is there to justify the coins need to exist.

I quite like the idea of this dual token system like byteball has or just switching to zcash based anon only.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Is XC back?

This is back on the track now soon you will see it on Bittrex again because it coming back with more unique features. New dev is working on it to implement more unique features into this coin to make it more strong.

Just to clarify, there is no new dev. It has always been and still is Atcsecure who is dev. He is also assisted by other dev doing graphics for new wallet as I understand it.

I will watch this situation, but i'm not so optimistic about this project. This team lost much of their credibility and this is very hard for recovering, but won't stop greedy whales from pumping it, and me to enjoy in it.

This team lost all in 2014 troll war. But this team keep coding and making stuff happen. Now the time for the tech to speak for itself is coming.

XC latest wallet with PDF sending supported : https://builds.xcurrency.co/XcXBridge/XCBuild/1430/XCurrency-qt.zip

XC bootstrap : https://images.xcurrency.co/xc-2017-boot-strap/bootstrap.dat

Join XC slack for latest updates : https://xcurrency-slack.herokuapp.com

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Is XC back?

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Is XC back?

We all are hoping so to see XC back again at Bittrex in couple of days. It is already there at Bittrex because it was never removed from their servers. they just need to enable its trading and all is done. I think we will hear good news in this regard. development in XC is going with full speed already.
Activity: 301
网络·自由·客
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins.

Is that the response from bittrex?

Yes thats their standard answer, I hope they will list it eventually.

I've just been on to them about being relisted, Dan has to fill in the submission again.

Edit
PM'd Dan.

Done
Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins.

I've just been on to them about being relisted, Dan has to fill in the submission again.

Edit
PM'd Dan.
Someone keeps buying from novaexchange for last three consecutive days. It is not just volume making but is being trade in my opinion. May be someone knows much more than us even we are very active on slack channel as well. It is good strategy to get help from blocknet supporters to help us to get XC at bittrex or something bigger as alternative to that.
legendary
Awesome article about already developed and upcoming features of XC. We have already reached at 78 votes under such a short time. Everyone who cares a lot of his privacy should go there and hit up vote after signup for free account. We will get the word out and same time it will be helpful to be back at Bittrex type exchanges once again.

lets ask for help from blocknet thread too.

perhaps those guys will give xc some steem upvotes and increase interest in the project.

shame it got delisted in the first place.
Awesome article about already developed and upcoming features of XC. We have already reached at 78 votes under such a short time. Everyone who cares a lot of his privacy should go there and hit up vote after signup for free account. We will get the word out and same time it will be helpful to be back at Bittrex type exchanges once again.
Activity: 214
Hello,

We will run a vote june the 3rd on my Steemit Blog in order to help getting listed on bittrex and others majors exchanges. Only thing Xc community will have to do is upvote the post.
Then, i will send the blog post link to exchanges (bittrex, poloniex, livecoin, liqui...) to show how much XC community and crypto fans want XC to be back. 
One week after, i will distribute to Xc dev team all profits from the post.
So spread the word, open a steem account (it's free and take few mins maximum) and get ready to upvote, resteem, retweet.  Smiley

Hello,

To help relisting XC on majors exchanges , here is the link of the steemit blog:

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@damarth/open-vote-to-help-xcurrency

legendary

Activity: 201
stealthcoin.com

Are there any news about the submission @Bittrex?
Activity: 186
Any former top 15 market cap coin like XC is worth a bet on considering it's now worth peanuts.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
XC is dark horse in this race as I feel soon this will make explode so many unique features has been added to this coin. I think very soon very will see active on bittrex and price will be back on the track. XC is huge undervalued coin and looking very attractive for invest.
legendary
atcsecure seems back in the game properly now. I hope that bittrex will reactivate XC it was almost criminal to delist this coin anyway.

with blocknet (with a nice UI) about to explode then bittrex are crazy not to relist xc.

once people click on the two are linked and share the same development teams then of course interest in block will lead to interest in xc.
Atsecure has pushed the request to re-list at Bittrex that is enough update for me to be excited. Also this steemit article is going to play important role in listing there or somewhere else at least a big exchange. I am sure we will see positive response by Bittrex as this time XCurrency is backed by good number of people and interest in keep growing in new features.
Pages:
Jump to: