Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [XC] Privacy Based Smart Chain with Automated Build System - page 10. (Read 130157 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Probably getting ready to reopen market but I dont know.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
XC has so many great features but still on low volume exchange is there any plan to relist on Bittrex or any other nice volume exchange. I remember old gold days when it was into top 10 coins in coinmarketcap but I believe soon it will make comeback.

A request to be relisted on Bittrex has been made. Let's see what happens.

Looks like something is happening over there : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/block.dws?1073017.htm

Is Bittrex moving their stack to Novaexchange or what?
Activity: 193
XC has so many great features but still on low volume exchange is there any plan to relist on Bittrex or any other nice volume exchange. I remember old gold days when it was into top 10 coins in coinmarketcap but I believe soon it will make comeback.

Looks like something is happening over there : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/block.dws?1073017.htm
Activity: 301
Buyer interest seems to be picking up on Nova!  Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Interesting idea of getting attention and show support this way. I am ready to upvote on steemit if this can help to get XC on some big exchanges at least few more to add it for trading. I know XC is going through huge development and many amazing features are already out. Community really can push this project to the level it really deserves.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Hello,

We will run a vote june the 3rd on my Steemit Blog in order to help getting listed on bittrex and others majors exchanges. Only thing Xc community will have to do is upvote the post.
Then, i will send the blog post link to exchanges (bittrex, poloniex, livecoin, liqui...) to show how much XC community and crypto fans want XC to be back. 
One week after, i will distribute to Xc dev team all profits from the post.
So spread the word, open a steem account (it's free and take few mins maximum) and get ready to upvote, resteem, retweet.  Smiley

Sounds like a great idea. Apparently bittrex just want coins that are innovative and provably interesting to the community.

It is good to see ATCsecure back posting regularly I think that has a lot to do with the increased interest lately.

I hope that will continue forward.
Activity: 214
Hello,

We will run a vote june the 3rd on my Steemit Blog in order to help getting listed on bittrex and others majors exchanges. Only thing Xc community will have to do is upvote the post.
Then, i will send the blog post link to exchanges (bittrex, poloniex, livecoin, liqui...) to show how much XC community and crypto fans want XC to be back. 
One week after, i will distribute to Xc dev team all profits from the post.
So spread the word, open a steem account (it's free and take few mins maximum) and get ready to upvote, resteem, retweet.  Smiley
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
Since delisted from bittrex and poloniex XC is greatly underestimated, btw it is only a matter of time that will make XC great again #PatientlyHODL

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Activity: 417
What exchange are you guys on? I must have missed it.

XC currently is being traded at novaexchange.com it is small exchange but still providing opportunity to buy/sell to those interested. You can buy still cheap as some people still are selling low without any patience. Once more features are out we should expect and run campaign to re-list at Bittrex.

Ok,sounds good to me,lets see  Wink
Activity: 413

XC currently is being traded at novaexchange.com it is small exchange but still providing opportunity to buy/sell to those interested. You can buy still cheap as some people still are selling low without any patience. Once more features are out we should expect and run campaign to re-list at Bittrex.

I have to say I had my doubts about Nova exchange, but registered yesterday and I have to say it looks like they run a very decent and secure exchange !
It's basically only the layout of the website that looks a bit amateurish.
Rest is very positive !
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
i just bought in!

needs new ANN, new logo, new website IMO

"A fresh new coin approach"
All we need is a hard road map with dates and assurance from atcsecure that this is for 100 % real and it's time to start promoting to the community at large.

Was XC ever listed at btc38?

Not that I'm aware of.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
All we need is a hard road map with dates and assurance from atcsecure that this is for 100 % real and it's time to start promoting to the community at large.

Was XC ever listed at btc38?
Long time XC holder here too. I never gave up hope in Dan's abilities. I have a feeling this revival is going to be epic.  Cool
I also think 5k XC is good for MN.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
We need to keep this thread active now, after what we have new OP with new promising goals. Slack is good for small levels activities but community building will be done here. I also have been holding my all XC for years in wait for this time. We need to take XC back at Bittrex to re-list there as they still have many coins in their wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: