Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [XC] Privacy Based Smart Chain with Automated Build System - page 8. (Read 130157 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
Any working link for the windows wallet?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Apparently according to Slack there is going to be some kind of rebrand and a coin swap.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Development is ongoing but this coin does things differently. Here the tech is build first.

A new webpage and BCT ANN is in the works and near completetion.

As always there is no empty promises and fake news on XC.

Following that is the SPV nodes for mobile and a new hybrid privacy solution that was discussed on page 8-9.

After the webpage and BCT ANN relaunch there will be more frequent updates to build momentum.

good to know.... this information was obtained from slack ?
Activity: 193

Development is ongoing but this coin does things differently. Here the tech is build first.

A new webpage and BCT ANN is in the works and near completetion.

As always there is no empty promises and fake news on XC.

Following that is the SPV nodes for mobile and a new hybrid privacy solution that was discussed on page 8-9.

After the webpage and BCT ANN relaunch there will be more frequent updates to build momentum.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Any updates on this at all ?
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
how we doing on development side?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Seems to be that poloniex has a no relist policy. Better chances with bittrex. But we need more volume, more disussions, more tweets to get relisted. I think this will just be a matter of time. Novas volume is increasing since weeks and XC reaches Top10 volume coins @ nova more often. So imho it will not take long until bittrex relists them. If they can make money with XC they will definitly relist. So Volume and talks, that is alle we need.

Yep, and keep tweeting to Bittrex and keep asking them to relist XC.
Don't stalk or irritate them of course, but let's keep informing them that we think XC definately deserves it's place on Bittrex again !  Cool

In the the meanwhile to keep generating volume where it is right now. A good combination of both development and volume plus soft pressure through tweets on Bittrex may work for us. XC still has unique and more advanced anon technology than other so called coins which fall in same category. It can not be ignored for long time sooner or later it will be shinning again like it was before.
Activity: 413
Seems to be that poloniex has a no relist policy. Better chances with bittrex. But we need more volume, more disussions, more tweets to get relisted. I think this will just be a matter of time. Novas volume is increasing since weeks and XC reaches Top10 volume coins @ nova more often. So imho it will not take long until bittrex relists them. If they can make money with XC they will definitly relist. So Volume and talks, that is alle we need.

Yep, and keep tweeting to Bittrex and keep asking them to relist XC.
Don't stalk or irritate them of course, but let's keep informing them that we think XC definately deserves it's place on Bittrex again !  Cool
Activity: 141
Activity: 301
网络·自由·客
Hope XC can relist in Poloneix and Bittrex.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I also bought more this morning because some big whale is among us who is buying constantly. XC is going to return to big exchanges soon once there will be lot of volume at novaexchange.com . I would not be surprised seeing it reaching at 0.001 BTC within days. If you want buy it now still time to do action.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
https://virustotal.com/en/file/dbba6988516130cec53071f673ae0e81239c45fad1f09749adafdadf7d79c03a/analysis/1497707393/

Sophos   Bitcoin Miner (PUA)   20170617

TrendMicro-HouseCall   Suspicious_GEN.F47V0614   20170617
Activity: 141
Yes, volume raised a lot in last few weeks, things are developing well, lets wait till bittrex relist XC, its just a question of time... Slack is important!
There is lot of buying going on at novaexchange for last two or three days. There are lot of discussions at slack and I am aware of this but didn't find something to trigger the price. I am sure some big whale is accumulating at these cheap prices under 20k satoshi. Everything which reaches at these price range got eaten quickly.
Bittrex has their wallet available for withdraws : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/address.dws?97134.htm

I dont see the problem to enable trading but they are in control.

But what I dislike the most is that they cant say how much $ they want to make it happen.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Everybody with a twitter account please tweet to Bittrex that they need to re-list XC  Cool

And search for the $XC cashtag and retweet and like every positive tweet you see there that includes @Bittrexexchange please

https://twitter.com/CryptoWagers/status/874721225905512448

Somebody already tweet about so I also done my part about re-listing there. This coin has very unique features it deserve to be on Bittrex so let's see what future will bring to this coin.
Activity: 413
Everybody with a twitter account please tweet to Bittrex that they need to re-list XC  Cool

And search for the $XC cashtag and retweet and like every positive tweet you see there that includes @Bittrexexchange please
People are very active at slack if they give small portion of their time to this thread we can get amazing results. It seems like there are just few people including me who time to time bump this thread. We need to present this project to people who joined forum recently. XC needs to be promoted here as well.
Most recent what I got from slack alongside with bootstraps is team has been expanded and we have in XCurrency new member who will represent both XC and Blocnet in Nordic European countries using his relations to bring new investors to these projects. I fully agree that we need to keep this thread active in order to be in rotation to catch the attention of people who joined this forum in recent months.

I agree this forum is very important.

To keep this thread up to date, from slack :

" to support the future platform specific features and _mobile_, xc will embrance a “node” system, since these node systems will do SPV and other critical functions for the network and mobile app’s, the lock in amount is going to be 5k "
Most recent what I got from slack alongside with bootstraps is team has been expanded and we have in XCurrency new member who will represent both XC and Blocnet in Nordic European countries using his relations to bring new investors to these projects. I fully agree that we need to keep this thread active in order to be in rotation to catch the attention of people who joined this forum in recent months.
Pages:
Jump to: