Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 70. (Read 2375603 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
can anyone tell why is suprnova.cc still offline?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
magi rigs for rent with very low one time payments. hashes upto 150khps and duration upto 1 year.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cheap-cpu-coin-magi-xmg-mining-rigs-for-rent-start-rs-2000-per-3-months-3907169

they gave up on the coin cos of so many issues.
Activity: 51
can anyone tell why is suprnova.cc still offline?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
magi rigs for rent with very low one time payments. hashes upto 150khps and duration upto 1 year.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cheap-cpu-coin-magi-xmg-mining-rigs-for-rent-start-rs-2000-per-3-months-3907169
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
DOGEvangelist

your lucky to even get a half to a quarter that.

Well... Thanks to the chain issues over the last few weeks and a bit of management during that time (aka pool jumping), power is "paid" for the next 12 months.

kudos to you. alot of other ppl arent so lucky.

No need to brag about it.

The last several weeks have indeed been good. But the best was a few days ago when all the large pools were on the wrong chain. 643 XMG in a little under 12 hours Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Quote from: Minerclaim
Update 05/19 01:15AM (UTC+1) - There is currently an ongoing DDoS attack against minerclaim. Traffic is being filtered more intensively. Our services are stable for the moment.

Well... Thanks to the chain issues over the last few weeks and a bit of management during that time (aka pool jumping), power is "paid" for the next 12 months.

kudos to you. alot of other ppl arent so lucky.

No need to brag about it.
Activity: 32

Minerclaim is under attack DDOS

My workers are getting "temporarily banned"... lol.

Edit: Woah, even though they're under a DDOS attack, they're still solving blocks. They just got a 20 XMG block reward for block #1826670.

thats why i moved to xpoolx
My hashrate almost doubles when being on there

My workers are getting "temporarily banned"... lol.

Edit: Woah, even though they're under a DDOS attack, they're still solving blocks. They just got a 20 XMG block reward for block #1826670.
I'm Switching to xpoolx for a while as getting too many errors with miners on minerclaim

Edit i like this pool as they dont charge any fees, only fee that charge is 0.001 XMG transaction fee.

Where minerclaim charge you 1% mining fee and charge a 0.05 XMG transaction fee.

Edit and you get way batter hashrates on XpoolX

i have done longer mines in the past with very similar results. To see your electricity isnt going to waste yes.

The power consumption of my 9 SBCs (8 miners and 1 wallet) is less than a kW daily (between 0.7 and 0.9 kW). So long as a small-ish pool averages ~0.5 xmg daily, electricity is paid for... Actually it's less than that, but I prefer a little buffer to account for market price swings.

I was going to say that with remote miners (Google IaaS, Amazon EC2, DigitalOcean, etc.), I don't pay for electricity... but I remembered that the price of electricity is included in my bill.

i have done longer mines in the past with very similar results. To see your electricity isnt going to waste yes.

The power consumption of my 9 SBCs (8 miners and 1 wallet) is less than a kW daily (between 0.7 and 0.9 kW). So long as a small-ish pool averages ~0.5 xmg daily, electricity is paid for... Actually it's less than that, but I prefer a little buffer to account for market price swings.

I made a stupid little page where I'll keep links to all the snapshots I create. That way, I don't clog up the forums with links.
I'll try to create snapshots every so often. Excuse the elementary web design: http://jramos775.tk/blockchain-snapshots/
Either something's still wrong with the coin, or my wallet is acting weird because it appears that this coin is slowly decreasing in value. I remember just a couple days ago this coin was worth $0.34 USD, but now it's worth $0.26 USD. What's going on?

LOL this is a funny comment. You wallet is acting weird because your balance decreases. No, your brain is acting weird because you invested in this. Your wallet can't be blamed. If you take your money and buy an empty wooden worthless box for 800 USD cash, do you then argue that your wallet acted weirdly? Cheesy

Oh piss off, will you? Who asked for your opinion?
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
I'm having such good fun mining this coin, i want to share the joy.

My spare rig  200kh/s (available in BTC, LTC and ETH)

http://rig.rent/rigs/89027

Enjoy.
J
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
DOGEvangelist
hi all,

Have anyone who is solo mining gotten any blocks sins hardfork and new wallet v1.4.6.2?

I've gotten about 5 or 6 since upgrading to v1.4.6.2. This is solo mining @ 1MH. No big blocks anymore, about .4-1.1 XMG each.
Activity: 32

Activity: 282
Merit: 113
Losing, what causes it to lose? whether it is stealing, or getting lost, try to speak clearly.

They are just "gone". On my minerclaim overview stands "all time earnings: 34,10726013740 coins". But my wallet shows only 12 Coins. My autopayment is on 10 coins. So i am missing 22 coins. I never received that coins and they aren't on my minerclaim as well. They just disappered.
The question is, I ask who, who answered? what happens, are you guys the same person?
Activity: 158
Activity: 25
hi all,

Have anyone who is solo mining gotten any blocks sins hardfork and new wallet v1.4.6.2?
I can't even get PoS rewards since the fork.  Been stuck at 4-5 hours until reward since yesterday morning.  My weight is 695.

hmm, i havent gotten POS to work yet sins Hardfork, but my weight i only 200+ for 12 hours
Pages:
Jump to: