Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 72. (Read 2375603 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Is it me or does the wallet/network take longer to confirm transactions from staking now?

Yup, noticed the same.  Minerclaim is also taking for ever on confirmations
Activity: 21
when i try to solo mine  using one wallet on anouter computer i get this from the other computer 2018-05-18 08:38:22] HTTP request failed: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 8232: Connection refused       i have tried with different setting and can only solo mine on each computer with the wallet running for that computer. i wan to only use one wallet on my main computer not sure what i am doing wrong.

127.0.0.1 is local ip and can NOT be accessed via LAN!

change
from "listen=0" to "listen=1"
in magi.conf and restart the GUI. This will force it to listen on ALL IPs in your PC.
i changed the config as you said restarted the wallet and now i gt this when i run my miner on the windows pc
[2018-05-18 09:15:15] HTTP request failed: Recv failure: Connection was reset

[2018-05-18 09:15:15] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 seconds

[2018-05-18 09:15:45] HTTP request failed: The requested URL returned error: 403 Forbidden

[2018-05-18 09:15:45] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 seconds

After
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
add
rpcallowip=?.?.?.?
where ?.?.?.? is the ip you wish to allow/give acces to the daemon; you can use wilcard like ?.?.?.* to allow network (not ip)
thanks that worked Smiley
Activity: 109
when i try to solo mine  using one wallet on anouter computer i get this from the other computer 2018-05-18 08:38:22] HTTP request failed: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 8232: Connection refused       i have tried with different setting and can only solo mine on each computer with the wallet running for that computer. i wan to only use one wallet on my main computer not sure what i am doing wrong.

change
in magi.conf and restart the GUI. This will force it to listen on ALL IPs in your PC.
i changed the config as you said restarted the wallet and now i gt this when i run my miner on the windows pc

[2018-05-18 09:15:45] HTTP request failed: The requested URL returned error: 403 Forbidden

After
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
add
rpcallowip=?.?.?.?
where ?.?.?.? is the ip you wish to allow/give acces to the daemon; you can use wildcard like ?.?.?.* to allow network (not ip)
Activity: 154
Is it me or does the wallet/network take longer to confirm transactions from staking now?

change

change
when i try to solo mine  using one wallet on my main computer i get this from the other computer 2018-05-18 08:38:22] HTTP request failed: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 8232: Connection refused       i have tried with different setting and can only solo mine on each computer with the wallet running for that computer. i wan to only use one wallet on my main computer not sure what i am doing wrong.
hers a copy of my config file
# You must set rpcuser and rpcpassword to secure the JSON-RPC api
rpcuser=myusername
rpcpassword=x
# Listen for RPC connections on this TCP port:
rpcport=8232
# server=1 to accept JSON-RPC commands
server=1
# listen=1 to accept connections from outside
listen=0
# RPC connection from localhost allowed
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
allowip=192.168.1.117
allowip=192.168.1.118
allowIP=10.0.0.*
# Add nodes to connect to specific peers
addnode=104.128.225.215

# posii=1 to enable PoS staking; default = 0
posii=1
staking=1
# Transaction under stake with a value greater than the threshold is being splitted
stakesplitthreshold=259
# Transactions with values less than the threshold will combine into one
stakecombinethreshold=100
Activity: 201
Merit: 102
Hi

For those who were having problems at xpoolx find block rate, i'd like to announce it is solved already. You can check it at https://xpoolx.com/magindex.php

Why Bittrex wallet is still offline?

Hi Guys,
I was hoping you guys could help.  Forgive me if this is a known problem.  I had read the wallet at Bittrex was up. A few days ago I sent some of my Magi's to Bittrex. 
But I didn't receive the transaction.

devs suspended it a due to issues. not eta when back on.

We'll contact them once we're certain everything is good. Coins will show up when they resume wallet functioning.
Activity: 20
Why Bittrex wallet is still offline?
Activity: 51
Yeah my wallet is missing a transaction I made last night. I transferred money to my wallet and it is not showing up but the blocks are synced now.

What should I do?

Go to the console in the wallet, type checkwallet.  If it doesnt say true, then type repairwallet after that and restart your wallet.  Should fix it.  
Still missing my transaction from last night. I read somewhere about a --rescan? Where do I put this? I think in the executable of the magi.exe but not exactly sure.

When you start the wallet (GUI), you should see in the top of the window big "menu" like: Overview, Send, Receive, Address, Console.
So, click on "Console" and will see on the bottom of the window place where to write commands.

very good explaination Tongue Undecided
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
magi rigs for rent with very low one time payments. hashes upto 150khps and duration upto 1 year.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cheap-cpu-coin-magi-xmg-mining-rigs-for-rent-start-rs-2000-per-3-months-3907169
Activity: 51
How comes that my wallet stops syncing after a while?
Stuck on 1822795 for a few days now.
All I get in the debug.log is "trying connection" and then an error that the peer it tries to connect to basically is dead
YOU WILL HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE BLOCKCHAIN, WHICH EVERY ONE AGREES ON
FOR  THAT OPEN CONSOLE AND  ENTER "rescan" WHICH WILL RESCAN THE WALLET FOR MISSING TRANSACTIONS YOU CAN ALSO USE checkblocks=0, IF EVEN THAT DOESNOT WORK, dOWNLOAD 1.4 GB FILE FROM THIS LINK:
https://m-core.org/bin/block-chain/m-block-chain-1813042.zip
if aafter all this you see less balance in your accoun enter "repairwallet" in console window
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
magi rigs for rent with very low one time payments. hashes upto 150khps and duration upto 1 year.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cheap-cpu-coin-magi-xmg-mining-rigs-for-rent-start-rs-2000-per-3-months-3907169
Activity: 17
How comes that my wallet stops syncing after a while?
Stuck on 1822795 for a few days now.
All I get in the debug.log is "trying connection" and then an error that the peer it tries to connect to basically is dead
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
wow, lost of posts on here since I last checked - need to catch up =)
Yeah my wallet is missing a transaction I made last night. I transferred money to my wallet and it is not showing up but the blocks are synced now.

What should I do?

Go to the console in the wallet, type checkwallet.  If it doesnt say true, then type repairwallet after that and restart your wallet.  Should fix it.  
Still missing my transaction from last night. I read somewhere about a --rescan? Where do I put this? I think in the executable of the magi.exe but not exactly sure.

When you start the wallet (GUI), you should see in the top of the window big "menu" like: Overview, Send, Receive, Address, Console.
So, click on "Console" and will see on the bottom of the window place where to write commands.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Here's an updated snapshot of the Magi Blockchain. The blockheight was at 1825800 when I generated it.

Created at: 03:10 UTC
Blockheight: 1825800
Link: https://mega.nz/#!3OoCmBKT!_ftCQjkZhU2wE651IVa9yNVTjCk3v0JON-cFSuKXQoE
lol, the funny thing is that before he wanted that everybody has the miner on launch, and with that piece of algo crap (seriously a fortran routine, like if the c++ counterpart didn't exist  Grin), we end up with what Catia is good at: making stuff which doesn't compile on windows  Grin
(yeah... that's what you get for free   Wink )

ps: And to be honest, I am always suspicious when someone writing gpu miner is making "cpu only" algo  Grin (that's sound fishy...)

What on earth are you talking about? Joe isn't creating a GPU miner because this is a CPU coin.
Also, who is Catia? Are you sure you're posting in the right board?
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
lol, the funny thing is that before he wanted that everybody has the miner on launch, and with that piece of algo crap (seriously a fortran routine, like if the c++ counterpart didn't exist  Grin), we end up with what Catia is good at: making stuff which doesn't compile on windows  Grin
(yeah... that's what you get for free   Wink )

ps: And to be honest, I am always suspicious when someone writing gpu miner is making "cpu only" algo  Grin (that's sound fishy...)
Guys, I'm sorry, but I would like to know whether there are prospects for future growth of prices and the development of the project? Why is there no news update on Twitter and where is the best place to find out the latest news of the project?

If you're willing to wade through the potential drama, I'd say here or Slack would be the best place to find out news.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Guys, I'm sorry, but I would like to know whether there are prospects for future growth of prices and the development of the project? Why is there no news update on Twitter and where is the best place to find out the latest news of the project?
Pages:
Jump to: