Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 42. (Read 194427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
ooo yeah you could do that

or

maybe do something with bittrex api? Though that would cost more

Most gaming keyboards/mice will have free macro programs.
What costs are you incurring using the API?

@santamarko glad your problem is solved.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Problem solved, thank you everyone for the help.

this coin is great, lets rise the price!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
ooo yeah you could do that

or

maybe do something with bittrex api? Though that would cost more
legendary
Wait do we have to split manually to match 280 xqn blocks ? Is there some script doing it ?

Technically you could macro it.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
Wait do we have to split manually to match 280 xqn blocks ? Is there some script doing it ?

lol sure do! I started before the fork
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
legendary
Stakes are now 16.18!

Nice job Cedric!  Now the price needs to rise.
my staking is now 16.18.Smooth change over.Wallet didnt miss a beat  Cheesy

Yes, it was a beautiful transition.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Stakes are now 16.18!

my staking is now 16.18.Smooth change over.Wallet didnt miss a beat  Cheesy
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Stakes are now 16.18!

legendary

Open windows search, then type in and search %appdata% then click on the roaming folder and find the folder related to xqn.

Delete everything except your wallet.dat and try reloading the wallet.

I'm pretty tired, not sure if I understand the problem or not. Hope that helps.

Do you have the newest wallet version?

yes i think, all i need is the file called wallet.dat? should i delete the folders aswell or just the filles beside wallet.dat?

if i delete everything and save my wallet.dat and then install the wallet again and putt wallet.dat on the folder will i have the coins anyway?

thank you for your help!

Correct, all you need is the wallet.dat file - that contains your private keys.

1. Backup your wallet.dat to somewhere safe (usb drive or something) - just in case something goes wrong.
2. Close the quotient client.
3. Delete everything in the quotient directory (found as above by going to %appdata% -> roaming) EXCEPT your wallet.dat file.
4. Start quotient again.
5. Thats it. You do not need to replace the wallet.dat file as you left it there to start with.

We'll said, my explanation was pretty bad.
legendary
Activity: 1316

Open windows search, then type in and search %appdata% then click on the roaming folder and find the folder related to xqn.

yes i think, all i need is the file called wallet.dat? should i delete the folders aswell or just the filles beside wallet.dat?

if i delete everything and save my wallet.dat and then install the wallet again and putt wallet.dat on the folder will i have the coins anyway?

thank you for your help!

Correct, all you need is the wallet.dat file - that contains your private keys.

1. Backup your wallet.dat to somewhere safe (usb drive or something) - just in case something goes wrong.
2. Close the quotient client.
3. Delete everything in the quotient directory (found as above by going to %appdata% -> roaming) EXCEPT your wallet.dat file.
4. Start quotient again.
5. Thats it. You do not need to replace the wallet.dat file as you left it there to start with.

Should be under c:\users  folder

First backup your wallet.dat file. Then try deleting the files in the profile dir and re running the wallet, they should recreate. Once the wallet loads you can copy your wallet.dat file back and you should be good.

Ah, XQN... I'm looking forward to the upcoming wallet release! I've been mentioning the upcoming XAI work and informing listeners of good times to buy in (now being one of them) on CryptoRadio!

So,

I have a friend who is having trouble getting his wallet to run after installing a myriad of updates in Win8. It seems the wallet won't start now...

He told me it's telling him:
Assertion failed!
file: src/kernel.cpp line 419

Am I right to assume that this is related to the C++ Redistributables & OpenSSL? He told me he has re-installed them, so I'm not sure what else it can be.

i have the same error? do you know the solution?

can you tell me where is that file? pc location?

i dont find any folder about xqn, i only have the quotient-qt.exe on my desktop... i really want to understand what is happening? i dont want to lose my coins...

thank you for your help!
legendary
Should be under c:\users  folder

First backup your wallet.dat file. Then try deleting the files in the profile dir and re running the wallet, they should recreate. Once the wallet loads you can copy your wallet.dat file back and you should be good.

Ah, XQN... I'm looking forward to the upcoming wallet release! I've been mentioning the upcoming XAI work and informing listeners of good times to buy in (now being one of them) on CryptoRadio!

So,

I have a friend who is having trouble getting his wallet to run after installing a myriad of updates in Win8. It seems the wallet won't start now...

Assertion failed!

Am I right to assume that this is related to the C++ Redistributables & OpenSSL? He told me he has re-installed them, so I'm not sure what else it can be.

i dont find any folder about xqn, i only have the quotient-qt.exe on my desktop... i really want to understand what is happening? i dont want to lose my coins...

Should be under c:\users  folder

So,

Assertion failed!

Should be under c:\users  folder

So,

Assertion failed!

So,

Assertion failed!

So,

Assertion failed!

So,

Assertion failed!

i need help, i can't open my wallet because of this error: " assertion failed" then it give the location of the error and says expression and some more things... then i try again and it closes on an unusual way... so i cannot open my wallet... what is happening? where are my coins?

This is Proof of Stake now. There is no mining.

rig on an algorithm Blake can somehow use it?
Pages:
Jump to: