Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 20. (Read 7017 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
the centive project sounds very interesting reading all the good comments about it especially to all the developers who are behind this great platform. i will participate here! can't wait to have and use it.
Activity: 98
the team are very responsive in all of the inquiries in these thread. it seems that i have no more questions about their platform because all of it are already answered. hoping for more updates about this project!
Activity: 112
How many partners have you managed to attract to the project?
they have already attract 3 partners who will help their project hit on the top of the crypto market. they are the convend that is based out of indonesia, ropo in the philippines and piggymind in europe.
Hello! When do you plan to complete ICO and access to the exchange?

You can see on their roadmap that is well explained there. The ICO end on 18th November and will tradable on 1 or 2 exchanges. Then more exchanges in June and October 2019 more exchanges.

you can check also other information and details of their project. aside from having that roadmap, there are some sample problems that may arise and the solution that they've planned ahead of time.
Activity: 112
Smart contracts add additional risks, which are not in most of the agreements fixed in the text:breaking the contract, unintentional program errors in the code or protocol. Why your smart contracts better than others??? ?
you can check their whitepaper and you will see how amazing their platform is. and your inquiry will be answered why this project is not only better than other companies, but the best!
Activity: 28
How do you think the country, in which have been invented and released the coin, is related to the nationality of investors?
Activity: 334
A great project with all the possibilities for success! Thanks to the team for their work. Keep it up!
Activity: 336
Hello! And with what large crypto currency is this project connected? Is her course strongly influenced by the token value?
Activity: 14
This is the same token. For me the best choice it’s to buy ada and neo and check who win the first place in this segment of market.
Activity: 369
Good day to all! Tell me, in which region does the project work? Are there any territorial restrictions?
Activity: 136
Hello! How long does it take to conduct an ICO and when will it be possible to enter the exchange?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
This project is very interesting, I am sure a project with this concept will be successful, I hope bounty soon begins, but I do not see the reward for bounty on the distribution diagram of the coin
Activity: 196
Greetings! I really like the ambitiousness of the team and the fact that it is working hard to achieve this goal. Keep it up! Good luck!
Activity: 28
Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale, how to buy the tokens and how to go trough the whole procedure? If not, when it appear?
Activity: 61
The wallet will be released globally in the early 2019 and the platform only in early 2020, correct? I don't know how this gap can affect the success of Centive.
Activity: 9
Good day
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
Of course they're trying hard today, to build and develop the projects that are underway, I believe what they have earned this moment will got something sweet in the future.
Activity: 168
Centive is a blockchain-based incentive network for 2-way value exchanges between businesses and consumers. Businesses can offer special deals, discounts, giveaways, and coupons. Consumers can provide value by sharing on social media, making a purchase, writing a review, and more.
Activity: 108
One more question, as I understood there will be KYC system, do you think this measure is enough to prevent fraud?
Hello! How many partners were able to interest? And how quickly does the project gain the number of its investors?
Activity: 14
Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear? Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
Pages:
Jump to: