Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 21. (Read 7017 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Greetings! How many tokens were produced by your project?
Activity: 79
It seems there will not be any issues with regulators, the project is presented as "regulatory-friendly", I truly believe team can keep its word and solve any issue.
Activity: 14
Good day
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
Activity: 105
Hi there. Do requirements for small and medium-sized enterprises which want to join your platform differ?
Activity: 58
Does team provide some special marketing services for partners?
Activity: 108
Will users have a full access to other users' personal data? What kind of data will be available for exploring?
I can see that this project has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this project?
Centive enable businesses to keep track of basic customer details (with the customer’s
permission), simplifying customer service duties down the road
Activity: 126
Profitability is of utmost importance for Centive
tokens to continue being useful in the ecosystem.
Activity: 140
profits generated from this project will fund operations, user growth, adoption
growth, and functionality of the platform.
Activity: 98
Centive aims to acquire up to 25 million users over a 5 year period. Breakeven is targeted to be
on Year 3 of the project. For the first 3 years, proceeds from the public offering will be fully
invested into the project.
Centive platform does not charge when users send tokens to each other, but charge when
commercial (business) parties transact.
Activity: 11
Hello,  It'seasy, if the "Dev" has a green trust so this is 1000000% legit ICO, right? So we going to the moon.
Filled my bags.. hope they have a ledger support soon, coz I sold all my 3 precious bitcoins on a dip for this ICO.
Centive monetizes on commercial transactions that happen in its ecosystem
Businesses can deploy marketing campaigns through the marketplace. This platform allows
them to manage their ongoing campaigns, compile data, and generate reports.
The Centive wallet app will enable end users to both receive and send XTV, check their
balance, view their portfolio, check their transaction history, and many more.
Activity: 126
Being a cryptocurrency, it facilitates frictionless and unrestricted payments through
a trustless transaction model, inheriting the benefits of blockchain technology.
Activity: 140
The Centive token will facilitate transactions between the users in the Centive platform or
Centive Payment App. It will also act as a unit of value for services offered on Centive’s
ecosystem.
he platform is a very effective one especially for the effort and expertise its working team put into it from time to time coming up with several innovations that not only meets the needs of businesses and that of individuals, but also allows individuals benefit by providing value to individuals and also adding value to businesses.
Hello, fellows. Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
Pages:
Jump to: