Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 22. (Read 7017 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Any exciting new news coming up for Centive?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Centive aims to merge all data gathered from online to offline (o2o), creating value for businesses and consumers
Activity: 98
 As a business owner, you no longer have to worry about how to execute your marketing campaigns. Centive’s platform is easy to use and operate
Activity: 28
Good night,  the team of this idea is very experienced I think, because there are some advisors from famous technology companies, such as dell, google ... this concept is interesting mix between paypal and cryptocurency ..
Centive’s platform aims to reduce friction drastically from promotion (by businesses) to action (by consumers).
Activity: 34
Your project looks very impressive, your hole structure, concepts and your professional team work all are very interesting and easy to understand the users who are ready to join the project, that's why the project is going to far so keep it up guys and all the best for your bright future. Smiley
Activity: 56
Hello! When do you plan to complete ICO and access to the exchange?
ICO will end on 18th November, the remaining 54 more days to iCO, if any would you like to ask again, you can join in the group a telegram. There you can find answers to all of your question.

ICO ends by 1st November. Yes, do join the Telegram group.
Are there some more screenshots of merchant portal? It looks interesting. Or is it just some test views?

Actually, the full product demo is available on Adobe XD - which we put up on our website.
The product is in development and testing, and that's the best way to demonstrate it now.
Am I okay to invest in Centive if I live in the US?

You cannot invest if you're a US citizen  Wink Sorry
Activity: 14
Newbie dev account is with only one post,but active in twitter.
I dont know why dev dont post here.
We would like to know the current situation in here.
Hello! Very cool project, which has every chance of success. I support the team in their work! Keep it up!
i'm also one of the millions of people who is amazed with the platform centive has. and they count on my participation and even referring this to my colleagues. i do believe that this will really hit a big success!
Activity: 126
is the team still searching for the development that may add to their platform aside from their roadmap in that is written on their whitepaper? or they have already planned it?
Activity: 140
having good partnership centive has with convend, ropo and piggymind is another good factor for the team to encourage more investors and the right to choose this among any other companies.
is centive team has still plan to have partnership to other companies aside from the three you already mentioned? or that will be good enough to make them hit the cryptomarket?
what if i already part of one company that also offers blockchain technology? do i still allowed to join in here? or should i withdraw my account first on the other companies?
centive will raise a total of US$35,000,000 from public, a total of 1,000,000,000 tokens issued (hardcap), a total 350,000,000 tokens offered to public and US$0.10 token price.
sounds great! hope that they will raise that total amount in the soonest time so that they raise that fund, will surely invest in here and will also recommend this to my friends.
Activity: 4
Have just noticed your project. At first glace it seems good and as were said this plan would probably be strong competitor to another similar project. The strenghs and activity of the community is impressive!!
the first phase of the marketplace development of centive will allow businesses to offer deals to consumers while the second phase will allow consumers to crowdfund projects, causes and many more.
is there any demonstration the team has prepare for the phase of development that you are talking about?
the first phase of the marketplace development of centive will allow businesses to offer deals to consumers while the second phase will allow consumers to crowdfund projects, causes and many more.
Activity: 28
Hey,
I see this business has a very neat arrangement of activities with a very clear schedule of activities, I also see the allocation of funds for bounty campaign quite a lot, where the exchange of this coin?
Activity: 322
The Centive model will give users the ability to spend their Centive token via the platform and for transactions that have been made with the Centive payment App inside the ecosystem of the Centive platform. The platform is able to cover several use cases including group driven campaigns, crowdfunding, digital content creation, and many more.
Pages:
Jump to: