Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 24. (Read 7017 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Greetings! Does this project support individual work with users or is it intended only for some companies?
Activity: 322
Hello! When do you plan to complete ICO and access to the exchange?
Activity: 116
I have no idea how this platform will work in the legal aspect, which arrangements will be needed to start using it?
Activity: 58
How flexible is the platform? I'm not sure it would be easy to implement it almost every sector.
having good partnership centive has with convend, ropo and piggymind is another good factor for the team to encourage more investors and the right to choose this among any other companies.
Activity: 126
one of the partners of centive is convend and this company has been successfully running for almost a year, as an e-commerce enabler - buying and selling goods on leading platforms across the country. the centive team really made a good choice to have a partnership with convend.
wow! yes, i agree with you! it seems that this project will really become successful and hit on the top of the market. thanks for this information! looking forward for more details coming from you!
Activity: 79
I see no information about potential cooperation with government, Incetive Network can become a very convenient for these structures.
Activity: 98
Hello! Very cool project, which has every chance of success. I support the team in their work! Keep it up!
Activity: 140
one of the partners of centive is convend and this company has been successfully running for almost a year, as an e-commerce enabler - buying and selling goods on leading platforms across the country. the centive team really made a good choice to have a partnership with convend.
centive platform is well planned project that has the best offer among any other companies which are also in the line of blockchain technology. and that is to be thankful to all the developers behind this amazing project.
definitely! because of their combined decades of experience in marketing, technology, product design, developement, operations, finance, venture building and many more.  
and that's for sure and no doubt that they will meet their primary and overriding objectives - execution speed and profitability. looking forward for the development of their project.
centive platform is well planned project that has the best offer among any other companies which are also in the line of blockchain technology. and that is to be thankful to all the developers behind this amazing project.
definitely! because of their combined decades of experience in marketing, technology, product design, developement, operations, finance, venture building and many more.  
Activity: 108
Well Centive is going to become something really big, is team going to hire new experts?
centive monetizes on commercial transactions that happen in its ecosystem. their platform does not charge when users send tokens to each other, but charge when commercial or business parties transact.
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
Am I okay to invest in Centive if I live in the US?

As far as I know People from United States are resticted to invest in this ICO same as almost all of the other ICOs.
Activity: 14
Hey
But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Am I okay to invest in Centive if I live in the US?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The marketing campaign is used for the formation of ideas or concepts that helps in execution, holds a lot of planning, and financial investment. Many businesses fail when it reaches to the consumers because they think their responsibility is finished after publishing about the product on the newspaper or after handling out vouchers but when it comes to reality their responsibility is not yet finished.
Creative is a platform main aim to remove the conflicts in promotion by businesses to action by the consumers. Who are the business owners, need not be tensed about the execution of the marketing campaigns. Therefore, Centive's platform makes an easy way to use and operate it.
Both the customers and businesses will experience a simple KYC (Know your customer) process that helps in building network reliability. Thus, data will be safely stored. Whereas, Centive's platform will bring together all the latest talent in tracking, data and analytics support to understand their consumers in a better way.
Activity: 378
one of the partners of centive is ropo which are based out of philippines. they offers end-to-end ecommerce services such as marketing, content management and fulfillment. the founders are previously responsible for founding of zalora philippines.
That's great to hear. Centive to have partnered with ROPO will gave the Filipino community the more reason to believe, support and promote Centive platform more than the ussual. Well,, I guess it does deserve to gain a huge support, because Centives concept was simply great and amazing.
Activity: 322
By this token, users can conduct transactions are possible on other platforms and centive platform, with the development of the project, this project will be useful for many people to meet the needs of businesses and individuals.
The Centive network will work closely with partner businesses to create an ecosystem that includes customers and sellers and validators. Once a business launches a product on the market they are allowed to list the product on the Centive marketplace and consumers can decide to purchase the product or promote it for rewards in the form of Centive tokens (XTV).
Pages:
Jump to: