Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 25. (Read 7017 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I recently learned about what does cold storage means. " Cold storage wallets are the opposite to hot wallets. Withdrawals are processed by batch each day, so to ensure maximum security for your tokens that will be protected to the highest standard. If we see irregularities, i.e. a huge transfer out, we will contact the owner to confirm". This is really great features of centive which I think would be a very useful.
Activity: 36
The team of this project is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks
Activity: 238
centive will raise a total of US$35,000,000 from public, a total of 1,000,000,000 tokens issued (hardcap), a total 350,000,000 tokens offered to public and US$0.10 token price.
Really? This is how big centive will raise? It will be a sure win for its investors if it hits the market and reach its peak.
Activity: 112
profits generated from this project will fund operations, user growth, adoption growth, and functionality of the platform.
true! because profitability is of the utmost importance for centive tokens to continue being useful in the ecosystem.
Activity: 221
By this token, users can conduct transactions are possible on other platforms and centive platform, with the development of the project, this project will be useful for many people to meet the needs of businesses and individuals.
Activity: 126
profits generated from this project will fund operations, user growth, adoption growth, and functionality of the platform.
Activity: 140
centive aims to acquire up to 25million users over a 5year period. breakeven is targeted to be on the 3rd year of their project. and for the first 3years, proceeds from the public offering will be fully invested into the project.
Activity: 280
how about their proceeds from the ICO? what are their plans about this?
proceeds of centive from their ico will divided into 35% for the product and network development, 25% for operations, 25% for marketing and adoption and the remaining 15% will be for the legal and compliance.
speaking centives, will the product network development double this next few months according to the stats of the investors?
Activity: 98
proceeds of centive from their ico will divided into 35% for the product and network development, 25% for operations, 25% for marketing and adoption and the remaining 15% will be for the legal and compliance.
where do centive team will allocate the total amount of fund they have raised from public crowdsale? is there any percentage given to the token holders?

Token allocation
35% Offered to public
20% Strategic and long term investors
25% Employees and management
20% Ecosystem and community growth
Activity: 5
I see Centive launched a campaign of official prize money, with the too large bonus pool of up to 1,500,000 XTV card. To perform certain actions, we will get the shares, after the end of the campaign bonus, the deposit will be converted into the card, according to the formula (total token/total shares ) * a number of shares of us. Useful and practical so I am very satisfied.
where do centive team will allocate the total amount of fund they have raised from public crowdsale? is there any percentage given to the token holders?
 the marketplace development will allow businesses to offer deals to consumers, while the second phase of the development will allow consumers to crowdfund projects, causes, and many more.
Activity: 36
The project really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge idea based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the idea, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
brand new
Activity: 0
This plan can really be the start of a whole nw era in the crypto markets. I think this can be a very very huge sucess in the future. The dev team is really on point and i believe in them.
Activity: 61
Tell us please what monetizing methods team are going to use? Fees and so on?

I guess it could be adding different types of user accounts with limited requirements and permissions.
Activity: 238
centive will raise a total of US$35,000,000 from public, a total of 1,000,000,000 tokens issued (hardcap), a total 350,000,000 tokens offered to public and US$0.10 token price.

Wow! Such a big fund that Centive have. Hoping that we reach the hardcap or even the soft cap I'm sure theres a lot of investors will participate on their pre-sale. Good luck team we know that you can all do it.
Tell us please what monetizing methods team are going to use? Fees and so on?
Activity: 378
Does Centive Platform has a bounty program? I would love to join your social media bounty campaign. Can you give me the link just incase you have. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: