Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 26. (Read 7017 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
With the Centive token utility being the accepted means of making transactions on the Centive platform and other related platforms, value creators are rewarded with tokens that can be exchanged for other tokens or either traded for other cryptocurrencies in the market place.
Activity: 126
The platform is a very effective one especially for the effort and expertise its working team put into it from time to time coming up with several innovations that not only meets the needs of businesses and that of individuals, but also allows individuals benefit by providing value to individuals and also adding value to businesses.
Activity: 140
 It provides a very helpful business model that helps meet the needs of various businesses and sets for them reachable standards.
Activity: 98
Incentive platform has been very helpful both to businesses and individuals rewarding both based on what role they play.
How much ETH is the project still holding?
How much of the token supply is held by whales?
Activity: 36
Hi,  I am impressed with the interests of investors with the projects you have. and I want to ask about bounty, don't you open a bounty service for this business?
How many HODLers does this project have?
centive's roadmap plans will end on april '21, but even it ends on this date they will still continue to be run as a business, generating profits to continuously grow token utility and adoption while creating sustainable communities within the ecosystem.
centive will raise a total of US$35,000,000 from public, a total of 1,000,000,000 tokens issued (hardcap), a total 350,000,000 tokens offered to public and US$0.10 token price.
one of the partners of centive is ropo which are based out of philippines. they offers end-to-end ecommerce services such as marketing, content management and fulfillment. the founders are previously responsible for founding of zalora philippines.
you have mentioned that ropo is one of centives' partners? how many partners do they have aside from ropo?
Activity: 36
Very much people talk about revolution technology which provide EOS but nobody cannot talk me, what is it, may be somebody can help me to open eyes?
one of the partners of centive is ropo which are based out of philippines. they offers end-to-end ecommerce services such as marketing, content management and fulfillment. the founders are previously responsible for founding of zalora philippines.
how about future plans after their ICO has finished? is there any?
kudos to the team of centive. they are pretty good in many ways, how they plan their project, communicate to the people who asks questions about their platform and giving updates every now and then. thank you!
yes! they are really awesome! and the way they giving promotions that will surely benefited all their investors and even their users.
kudos to the team of centive. they are pretty good in many ways, how they plan their project, communicate to the people who asks questions about their platform and giving updates every now and then. thank you!
 Centive trains its eyes on the ever-growing advertising industry which in 2018 is expected to be valued at US$558 billion  globally.
Activity: 26
Hey  Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I am all in your token! Given that it is backed by the SEC, time I can not lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.
with this project Businesses can reduce costs without intermediaries, and can save more for the future of tomorrow.
the Centive token’s utility is the key driver by building a blockchain-based incentive network that benefits value creators
Pages:
Jump to: