Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 28. (Read 7017 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
does the team prepare for any security technology for our investment? we all know that this is the first thing that investors are looking for, safe investment for a project.
Activity: 38
Greetings, all! Do not know what I should think about this business but lets see what happends after the ICO. How much Coins will there be? What is the PoS reward and what is the ICO Price?
Activity: 126
do this project only in english language? do you have any language translation if ever?
yes! same question here. the team should be prepare to have translation about their platform if ever there's other investors who can't speak or understand english language.
Activity: 322
Centive helps businesses to reduce costs by building a blockchain-based incentive network that benefits value creators without intermediaries, and can save more for the future of tomorrow wherein consumers can provide value by sharing on social media, making a purchase, writing a review, and more.
Activity: 238
Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns. Wish good luck to investors! Luck is what you need!
Yes, it is true that crypto market fluctuates very fast and investors must take advantage to invest. In months or two from now surely it will boost.
Activity: 56
For the company, will there be a management platform on which it can manage and maintain the advertising of its institution? Will this service be paid with Centive tokens or altcoins and bitcoins?

That's what our Merchant platform is about. Take a look under "Product" > "Business Portal"
Our platform and services will only accept/transact in Centive tokens
Activity: 140
i'm sure that this project will soon hit on the top of cryptomarket. we are looking forward for other services this team will going to offer. keep up the good work developers of centive project and more power to your project!
Activity: 98
I firmly believe in this Centive project and as we can see they proposed lots of benefits to consider and team is setting up a life time benefits.
same here! definitely i agree with you! hope that they continue help netizen to get some benefits using their platform. it really help a lot!
this seems a very valuable project and an interesting one! no doubt why there's lot of investors who want to be part of centive project. we are very luck to have this in the crpto market.
What countries can join this platform? Also I'm interested what methods team uses, KYC, etc.?

The restricted countries can be found on the disclaimer (at https://centive.org)

You are not eligible to purchase any Centive tokens if you are a citizen, resident or located in the United States including American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, or any entity organized or incorporated under the laws of the United States, DPRK, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Tunisia, Afghanistan, Yemen, the Cayman Islands, or to any other state, country or other jurisdiction in which it is impermissible or restricted to offer, distribute, purchase, sell or retain Centive tokens.
why are those american citizen are not eligible to purchase any centive tokens? is there's reason behind? because i have relatives that is recident of united states.
brand new
Activity: 0
I think many people will participate in this idea. New concept with innovative technology and good scalability of the blockchain with the 0 fees transactions.
it catches my interest in this project! good to have this in our community. what kind of method do the team use? is it KYC only? or do you have any method use?
copper member
Activity: 322
Is there any video presentation of what this project is all about for us to full understand this and if there none, I  strongly recommend that because some information like "cold storage" are not very clear to us what does it means or what is that for.

Yes, we have a video to explain our project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esqDUAgzyHw
thanks for replying to my query about the video presentation. I hope that i can learn more about this project in your video presentation and to understand more what does this project do and advantages from other existing alike platform. This would be a very big help to me and to other people who needs to see this.
the centive platform can really do what they promise, plus the servicea can give benefits to those who needs and congruent with the factors. Is there an early investment in the platform?
Yes I agree, i can see that they are really on track and will make this project even more successful. For the investment part, i think the ICO is already started last month which you can see on their roadmap. This platform will surely be a good advatages for investors.
Activity: 32
Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns. Wish good luck to investors! Luck is what you need!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
For the company, will there be a management platform on which it can manage and maintain the advertising of its institution? Will this service be paid with Centive tokens or altcoins and bitcoins?
Activity: 105
I see recommendation engine in a road map. Where I can get more information about this point?

There's few words about it in whitepaper, team are going to use AI & machine learning for creating a recommendation system for clients.
Activity: 111
I see recommendation engine in a road map. Where I can get more information about this point?
So will you explain what functions will be automated? Is it only about accounting?
Activity: 89
Is it correct that there will be a chat tool with agents in the app? Will you moderate such chats?
Activity: 108
No doubt we will see raising capacity of this project soon, its usefulness is unique. Will you engage the first clients in your country or all over the world?
Pages:
Jump to: