Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 29. (Read 7017 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
A new website for the idea looks really cool, I've to say you guys did a good job on the rebranding as well. New logo and banners looks way better then they used before.
Activity: 108
What blockchain do you use? Your own development?
Activity: 112
And in what social networks is the project presented? How active is it community?

Hi there, feel free to checkout our Telegram group @centivextv
We're at >40K members since launch on 31st August.  Wink
wow! that was great! to know that you already has 40K members since your launching. and for sure that your member will still increase.
Activity: 126
Hello,  It'sa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i did not got the concept well ?

I wouldn't trust a project WITHOUT a registered company, don't you think?
Our company is registered, and we have a team on payroll - EVEN before the ICO.
do you have any documents that can say that your company is registered? to let them see if they can give their full support and trust to your team.
Activity: 140
hope that everybody can join in this great project. but if there's procedures to follow, what are those? can you pls share it with us to informed us about this. thank you!

Very easy! Just go to https://centive.org !!!   Wink
thank you for the link. i will check it later. so excited to be part of your team. hope that you will never disappoint us.
Activity: 98
do this project only in english language? do you have any language translation if ever?
Activity: 32
This is one of the ideas that should get more attention from the public. They are doing hard work on an actual real world idea. And good work to. So people keep an eye out for them.
i believe that this centive project will achieve the sucess and become on the top of the market. they do give us satisfaction and meet our needs when it comes on giving the best for us.
Activity: 37
Everything looks amazing! Really excited about this project, and as you saw I've already joined it quite some time ago. Definitely looking forward to seeing that this business's demo platform in action
Activity: 98
good day team centive! do your team has partner in your project centive? if there's any, how many are they?
Very interesting and, most importantly, a valuable project! I want to say more thanks to its creators for their work! Good luck, guys!
You're absolutely right. And its worth to join on their pre-sale they have a lot of offers to all their investors than the others. I'm sure that this project will be on the top. Goodluck to all team behind this project.
yes! we really should thanks those creators of this amazing project. really excited to have this and try their services. hoping for more offers from this team. worth to invest!
Activity: 116
I'd like to see the full list of upcoming software for business you are developing, what sectors are you going to focus? Every one of them has different requirements, how will you solve this issue?
Activity: 61
Is there a statistics tool in your software? It's simple to develop (I guess), it's very useful.
Activity: 79
Speaking about legal... are there lawyers in your team? It suppose they should be. The sector you chose is full of controversial issues...
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Have you guys considered doing an airdrop? They seem to be very popular now.
Activity: 66
Explain please what crypto currencies can be used in your wallet?
Activity: 56
What countries can join this platform? Also I'm interested what methods team uses, KYC, etc.?

The restricted countries can be found on the disclaimer (at https://centive.org)

You are not eligible to purchase any Centive tokens if you are a citizen, resident or located in the United States including American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, or any entity organized or incorporated under the laws of the United States, DPRK, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Tunisia, Afghanistan, Yemen, the Cayman Islands, or to any other state, country or other jurisdiction in which it is impermissible or restricted to offer, distribute, purchase, sell or retain Centive tokens.
Activity: 56
on your site it is written that 8 percent of tokens are sold. forgive me, but 8 percent of what amount? of the number of tokens offered to the public?

Yep. Tokens that are allocated for public offering.
Activity: 105
What countries can join this platform? Also I'm interested what methods team uses, KYC, etc.?
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
on your site it is written that 8 percent of tokens are sold. forgive me, but 8 percent of what amount? of the number of tokens offered to the public?
Pages:
Jump to: