Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 31. (Read 7017 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Is there any video presentation of what this project is all about for us to full understand this and if there none, I  strongly recommend that because some information like "cold storage" are not very clear to us what does it means or what is that for.

Yes, we have a video to explain our project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esqDUAgzyHw
oh really thank you centive team for the link of your video presentation that i'm also asking for. hoping for more links of your live video presentation if there's any.
Activity: 112
can anybody join in their centive project? or do we have to undergo and follow some procedures to be able to participate and be part of this project?
what exactly benefits can we get if we become of your project? can we expect a monthly passive income?
what is your assurance that if we're going to invest in your project, our money will be safe and secured?
Activity: 224
I believe Centive project will be a reliable investment because of its great conservativeness while allowing to achieve progress and profitability in the quickest time possible. And in my opinion, this will ensure sustainability for a better and clear future ahead.
Activity: 56
i suggest that the team should prepare a video presentation for all the information or details needed to further understand all about their services in a simpler and understandable way.
yes! i agree with you. i think this is a best strategy also to catch more the peoples' interest to invest and be part of their project. hoping for the action of the team to this matter. thank you!

Video presentation(s) can be found on :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esqDUAgzyHw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFONi396ycU

Thank you for your interest  Wink
And in what social networks is the project presented? How active is it community?

Hi there, feel free to checkout our Telegram group @centivextv
We're at >40K members since launch on 31st August.  Wink
Hello,  It'sa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i did not got the concept well ?

I wouldn't trust a project WITHOUT a registered company, don't you think?
Our company is registered, and we have a team on payroll - EVEN before the ICO.
how much funds this project will going to raise? and where its allocation?
same inquiry here. in addition to that? is there any percentage included the token for users and for the more development of this project? hope that it has.

I do not think that this project will be more transparent. All the same it requires the team of such things that they can not give. Like in other similar projects will have to rely on their word of honor.

That's not true. We have been very transparent, and have put our faces and reputation on the line, didn't we?

Token allocation is found on https://centive.org and within our whitepaper, and just about every document we have published on the website.  Wink
And in what social networks is the project presented? How active is it community?
Activity: 336
And what are the functions of the project purse? Is it convenient to use and how can it be obtained?
Activity: 136
And in which sectors of the market does the team work?
Activity: 322
I think this project has every chance of success. It services are in demand, which means that he will always have a significant number of users. Keep it up!
Hello! Great project! Do not tell me how his idea was born?
Activity: 238
Detailed technical information on the idea, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other projects as it is necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.
Activity: 196
Hello! How many partners have you found recently?
Activity: 280
Is there any video presentation of what this project is all about for us to full understand this and if there none, I  strongly recommend that because some information like "cold storage" are not very clear to us what does it means or what is that for.

Yes, we have a video to explain our project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esqDUAgzyHw
thanks for replying to my query about the video presentation. I hope that i can learn more about this project in your video presentation and to understand more what does this project do and advantages from other existing alike platform. This would be a very big help to me and to other people who needs to see this.
the centive platform can really do what they promise, plus the servicea can give benefits to those who needs and congruent with the factors. Is there an early investment in the platform?
brand new
Activity: 0
it may be one that bigger coins look to absorb because of the inroads the dev team is making with a multi-billion$$$$ industry. Either way, it is low risk/high reward for investors. Count me IN!!!
copper member
Activity: 322
Is there any video presentation of what this project is all about for us to full understand this and if there none, I  strongly recommend that because some information like "cold storage" are not very clear to us what does it means or what is that for.

thanks for replying to my query about the video presentation. I hope that i can learn more about this project in your video presentation and to understand more what does this project do and advantages from other existing alike platform. This would be a very big help to me and to other people who needs to see this.
Activity: 334
In recent times, it is very fashionable to spend some of the money raised by the project on charity. Will the team of this project be involved in something similar?
Pages:
Jump to: