Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 32. (Read 7017 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Hello! I would like to know more about the team's plans for a year ahead. Which markets are you planning to exit? And when?
Activity: 369
Very interesting and, most importantly, a valuable project! I want to say more thanks to its creators for their work! Good luck, guys!
Activity: 5
Hello,  It'sa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i did not got the concept well ?
Activity: 322
Hello! And in what languages is information about the project available? Only in English?
Activity: 98
Greetings! Do not tell me whether this project has its own chat in the telegram?
Activity: 112
Hello! When is it planned to enter the exchange? And when does the ICO start?
Activity: 196
Hello! Tell me, but because of what problems the project can not be considered completely decentralized?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
how much funds this project will going to raise? and where its allocation?
same inquiry here. in addition to that? is there any percentage included the token for users and for the more development of this project? hope that it has.

I do not think that this project will be more transparent. All the same it requires the team of such things that they can not give. Like in other similar projects will have to rely on their word of honor.
are the team ready for a solution if there's a problem that may arise in their project? do we have not to worry about this matter? do you have an advance plan to solve this if there's any?
Activity: 126
how about their referral program? is centive team has this kind of program? it will also a big help to us users as an additional income when we refer their project to our families and friends.
Activity: 140
i suggest that the team should prepare a video presentation for all the information or details needed to further understand all about their services in a simpler and understandable way.
yes! i agree with you. i think this is a best strategy also to catch more the peoples' interest to invest and be part of their project. hoping for the action of the team to this matter. thank you!
i suggest that the team should prepare a video presentation for all the information or details needed to further understand all about their services in a simpler and understandable way.
same inquiry here. in addition to that? is there any percentage included the token for users and for the more development of this project? hope that it has.
Activity: 5
Hello fellows.
We need go through sale and ICO and then it will be possible to list a coin .. Thanks for sharing though it's a bit early.
are you going to have a live video for your crowdsale?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Don't forget to checkout our site: https://centive.org !!!  and follow our social media channels !!!
Major announcement coming soon !!!  Wink

How soon? Tonight? I need to get in on this before the hype catches up and you get some big fish that gulp all the remaining tokens up.
Activity: 56
Don't forget to checkout our site: https://centive.org !!!  and follow our social media channels !!!
Major announcement coming soon !!!  Wink
safe, reliable, user friendly platform is offering to us now, grab this kind of opportunity
Activity: 126
this is a great opportunity for us. thank you for this offer, hope to be part of you in developing this project
Pages:
Jump to: