Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 33. (Read 7017 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
even the beginners can be comfortable to use this centive because it consist of an easy-to-use platform
Activity: 56
CENTIVE is a great project for beginners. They have no experience but this project is just about. It only needs more reliable sources.
Activity: 98
thank you for building this project for the betterment of each individual's convenience. looking forward to it
Activity: 238
The Centive platform aims at bringing down the friction from the promotion by businesses to activity by the consumers. The Centive platform also helps business owners to execute their marketing campaigns without much worry in addition to being easy to use and operate.

It is also easy-to-use platform,they can easily solves the problem frictionless and cheap to transact and reduce cost drastically without the need for banks and advertising agencies which can passed down to their loyal customers.
i am new to this project? what do you mean by KYC? what is it's usage?

KYC means customers will go through a proper registration process. This is to ensure users are not a fraud, and who they say they are.
Activity: 238
Is there any video presentation of what this project is all about for us to full understand this and if there none, I  strongly recommend that because some information like "cold storage" are not very clear to us what does it means or what is that for.

Yes, we have a video to explain our project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esqDUAgzyHw

This is what I'm looking for because I want to know more of how exactly "cold storage" work out its a big help you've got this explainer video.
Thank You and Best Regards!
Activity: 112
i am new to this project? what do you mean by KYC? what is it's usage?
this centive is a unique one. It will really help those who businesses and people if they will be part of this project.
Activity: 14
For me, plan it’s a good choice for investment. Check wp and price on market and all will be clear for you.
i will try this centive project because the platform is great and has a 90 percent to become successful in the future
is it true that your centive platform uses Know your customer (KYC) processes? if it is true, this is a great news because it really ensure network integrity.

YES, absolutely. Anyone who wants to use the products need to KYC.
Activity: 322
The Centive platform aims at bringing down the friction from the promotion by businesses to activity by the consumers. The Centive platform also helps business owners to execute their marketing campaigns without much worry in addition to being easy to use and operate.
want to try this centive project. hope that it will not disappoint me and meet my expectations about how great their platform is. and i hope that it will become successful in the near future.
Activity: 126
centive is really of great compared to other companies because it is a user friendly platform that is conveniently launch marketing campaigns, without worrying too much about operations.
Activity: 140
centive conduct sustainable marketing efforts, lowering costs in the long run. pick from their list of fully customizable automated functions, which are also growing rapidly through continuous development.
there are lots of factors why we should choose centive project among any other companies offering blockchain technology. this includes safe and reliable, tradable and shareable, user friendly platform, regulator friendly and many more.
that's correct! we shouldn't miss this great opportunity that centive offering to us. in addition to the factors that you have mention why we should choose centive is that they are multi-function platform that will cover multiple use cases-cashback, lucky draw, group-driven campaign etc.
there are lots of factors why we should choose centive project among any other companies offering blockchain technology. this includes safe and reliable, tradable and shareable, user friendly platform, regulator friendly and many more.
Activity: 224
Out of many projects that raised tonnes of funding with fancy ideas in mind, Centive is different in a way it focus on building products that people and businesses would adopt and use because its cool and totally convenient. Also, it has its focal point on its own profitability.
is it true that your centive platform uses Know your customer (KYC) processes? if it is true, this is a great news because it really ensure network integrity.
centive enables accumulation and spending of tokens within the ecosystem, so companies that only want to use centive tokens for marketing activities, can end up holding zero token.
Pages:
Jump to: