Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 35. (Read 7017 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hello everyone. A gateway to connect millions of developers, users, and in-store and online mechants to the cryptocurrency. Expecting more marketing activities to social media sites to reach the potential investors and end users.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Will you have more partners on release of the project?
Activity: 369
Greetings! Enough exciting and, most importantly, a useful project. I would like to know more about the ways to promote it. How successful are they?
Activity: 196
I really appreciate this project for the fact that it offers really valuable services to its users. Tell me, when does the ISO begin? And what are your plans for the near future?
Activity: 13
Greetings,  Thank you for sharing this information here also, Airdrop is a nice way to promote the plan and attract more investors. Can someone please share the link for bounty here?
Activity: 112
How does this project differ from similar ones? Why should users use it? I would like to see more factors that allow us to say that this project is better than the rest.
Activity: 98
Hello! I correctly believe that this project is aimed at small business and individual users?
Activity: 136
Hello! Are there any guides on how to use your network at night? That is, people who do not understand crypto currency at all.
Activity: 369
Hello! I think this project is quite promising. I hope that his further expansion will be successful!
Activity: 56
Did you hire someone to write your whitepaper? It's so clear and concise, well focused too. Most I read are total garbage just trying to fill up pages, but I can tell a lot of work went into yours.

Thank you for your kind words. It was weeks of hard work from our founders. Not outsourced  Wink
Anyone here can explain what was really the platform of this project? I just want to have a clear review about this project because I don't know if I will invest here or not. Thanks 😊😊

Hey man thanks for asking. We've actually written a low-down on this project, which you can find in our blog: https://centive.org/the-low-down-on-centive/
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Did you hire someone to write your whitepaper? It's so clear and concise, well focused too. Most I read are total garbage just trying to fill up pages, but I can tell a lot of work went into yours.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Anyone here can explain what was really the platform of this project? I just want to have a clear review about this project because I don't know if I will invest here or not. Thanks 😊😊
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
the only mistake was waiting so long to announce this promising project but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon, hodl

With the market being so low, now is a great time to get in I think. Buy low, sell high.
the only mistake was waiting so long to announce this promising project but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon, hodl

There's never a right time to start, but there's a right time to buy. Which is now Smiley
Activity: 11
Thank you guys, for your support   Wink
Means a lot to us. Don't forget to checkout https://centive.org
Activity: 112
truly, this platform will create big opportunities for all individuals especially the investors for lifetime if it succeed.
Activity: 10
Hey  Seems like a very interesting idea,everything that's trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
Activity: 126
i am looking forward to the success of this business, this will really help every individual in the community
Pages:
Jump to: