Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xxxxx - page 3. (Read 175930 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 03:25:34 PM
If you referred spam and shit people, you can't come in here and say "scam".

The scam narrative died long ago.

Have you used WCX exchange? It works perfect. I deposited, traded, and withdrew.

Have you listened to their CEO? Smart, intelligent. Plans are clear for the company.

Have you tried buying XT? Works like a charm.

Have you tried KYC? I got verified after 5 days.

Have you tried their support? All my queries were answered in less than 1 day.

Have you chatted in the WCX telegram? Admin is there, transparent, friendly, answering questions.

So... what is your argument?

If this was a scam they would have taken the money and left long ago.
Why did they continue to work?
Why did they release a fully functional exchange?
How can this be a scam when they have full API functioning and trading and deposits and withdrawals functioning?

Use your mind. At this point, this project is obviously not a scam.

The reason some idiots still come in here and say it's a scam, well I have a lot to thank you for, because I was able to buy XT cheap thanks to you, before you finally discovered it wasnt a scam.
May 28, 2018, 03:17:42 PM
This is certainly a scam project. Pending Verify 12 days ago Smiley)
presale -> public sale -> maybe post sale Huh

Yes it is such a scam that you are waiting like a beggar to get your tokens... lol
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 11:58:26 AM
Authorship didn't have KYC?
I atleast got my tokens from them just fine, actually got double lol
Authorship got really bad reputation after payed referral tokens too slow and not to everyone, if them will not pay tokens to people here you ill bury your reputation Wink
https://cryptobriefing.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Strong-Demand.jpg
you have already used the number of registrations in marketing, so you think it should be free?
May 28, 2018, 11:48:13 AM
Lol it is far from bad reputation. Only on this thread, the Bitcointalk circle jerk is taking its toll. Idiots come in and post BS and obviously have no idea what they're talking about.

Everywhere else (telegram, etc) people communicate like real human beings and the project has a great reputation.
it can be changed easily....scam the BTT community and after you will see all GOOGLE SERP full of seo promoted topics, explayning everything to people
May 28, 2018, 11:46:08 AM
noone will send documents for 5$, if they not send tokens to BTT community i will post every crypto forum and ask my referrals to help.
so you can see they are real
Activity: 1
May 28, 2018, 11:45:18 AM
This is certainly a scam project. Pending Verify 12 days ago Smiley)
presale -> public sale -> maybe post sale Huh
May 28, 2018, 11:44:09 AM
@wcxofficial, my apologies for not responding sooner.

I have one more question, which I would appreciate being answered.

Why is KYC not a requirement to trade on your platform, if it is required in order to claim referral link tokens?

I would greatly appreciate you highlighting the difference(s) there.
It certainly appears that if it was required in one instance, it would be a requirement for the other as well.
Its really bullshit, and your are just lying scammers.
You should ask KYC before the start of referral bounty, not after the end of campain.
Why you are changing rules? If you scammed the referrals, after you can scam investors easy.
I have near 500 referred people and only few of them will send KYC.

i will ask all those 500 people to post that your project is a SCAM, so you can not scam other people in future.

If you referred real people.. they will kyc. otherwise your referrals are useless and just a tax on the token supply..
May 28, 2018, 11:40:05 AM

Why is KYC not a requirement to trade on your platform, if it is required in order to claim referral link tokens?

It certainly appears that if it was required in one instance, it would be a requirement for the other as well.
Its really bullshit, and your are just lying scammers.
You should ask KYC before the start of referral bounty, not after the end of campain.
Why you are changing rules? If you scammed the referrals, after you can scam investors easy.
I have near 500 referred people and only few of them will send KYC.

i will ask all those 500 people to post that your project is a SCAM, so you can not scam other people in future.
Activity: 7
May 27, 2018, 10:02:09 PM
Thanks for your feedback shaw1. We made this clear on the token presale page from the start, but we should indeed have communicated it more clearly to everyone, including those who did not make presale purchases.

Could you provide me proof that it was actually clear from the start?
Activity: 504
Merit: 297
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 27, 2018, 05:54:40 PM
I can't say I'm not disappointed.

I'm from the USA. So my referrals will all be worthless, now, as I will be unable to pass your KYC requirements.

That said, this is your business. And after going back through your posts, you did mention that you would be proactively working with different jurisdictions about this stuff.

In the future, if anyone from your team works on new ICOs, I would politely request that you use the information learned here, and make sure your referrers  know exactly what the rules will be, and what is allowed/not allowed, before you allow them to begin working for you.

Lest other people think I'm a "wcx shill" or otherwise, this little fiasco has cost me just over 1500 dollars worth of tokens. So it isn't fun, and I'm not thrilled. But it isn't my company. And I don't have to deal with any lawyers.

No hard feelings. Just wish you could have figured that step out earlier than you did, and made us all aware.
Good luck with the ICO.
May 27, 2018, 04:38:58 PM
Lol it is far from bad reputation. Only on this thread, the Bitcointalk circle jerk is taking its toll. Idiots come in and post BS and obviously have no idea what they're talking about.

Everywhere else (telegram, etc) people communicate like real human beings and the project has a great reputation.
Activity: 372
Merit: 108
May 27, 2018, 04:05:48 PM
a project with bad reputations..
All I can do is to hold my feet.. and pray...
May 27, 2018, 03:01:18 PM
profiles are public you goddamn bully. you just need to be signed in to linkedin to see them. @easyrimka

you are dumb, not your fault idiot. Profile are not public, while connected, you cant click on the 2 profiles, stop lying please, thats the proof you are one of the scamming team. I enjoy everyone to check yourself, just search for wcx on linkedin and try visiting on of the 2 "former apple engineers" profile, its forbidden because you dont have same network with them, thats just a tricks to avoid people visiting and search informations
@hamnchess, please, just stfu

Idk bro, I can see the profile not problem. Im signed in with linkedin. for example the CEO https://linkedin.com/in/anthony-burns-3823a915a
Activity: 504
Merit: 297
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 27, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

Thank you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
May 27, 2018, 02:06:03 PM
profiles are public you goddamn bully. you just need to be signed in to linkedin to see them. @easyrimka

you are dumb, not your fault idiot. Profile are not public, while connected, you cant click on the 2 profiles, stop lying please, thats the proof you are one of the scamming team. I enjoy everyone to check yourself, just search for wcx on linkedin and try visiting on of the 2 "former apple engineers" profile, its forbidden because you dont have same network with them, thats just a tricks to avoid people visiting and search informations
@hamnchess, please, just stfu
May 27, 2018, 02:01:01 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
May 27, 2018, 01:17:47 PM
you know what you are ? Either a dumb idiot, or one of the dev team. If you are dumb, feel free to buy all this red flag project sh***tcoin.
former apple engineers lol , you know what, im a former NASA engineers, send me your money i will offer you a brain.

You're an idiot. Did you take time to look at the project? Do you even know what I'm talking about, or are you just posting BS just to post BS?

The dev team is on Linkedin. They interviewed the CEO. What else you looking for? That's already more than 90% of ICO projects who post fake pictures of their team. Get real.

Dev team is on LinkedIn , fucking liar lol , dumb :

This is what you call a team lol ?two people ? No pic ? No bio ?
We cant even check their profil , its anonymous. You have show how liar you are , you only want to scam people.
People , be smart , do you really think those people dont want to SCAM you ? Former Apple engineers ? No pic no bio , anonymous profil, two peoples in that "dev team" lol ?
May 27, 2018, 12:58:03 PM
you know what you are ? Either a dumb idiot, or one of the dev team. If you are dumb, feel free to buy all this red flag project sh***tcoin.
former apple engineers lol , you know what, im a former NASA engineers, send me your money i will offer you a brain.

You're an idiot. Did you take time to look at the project? Do you even know what I'm talking about, or are you just posting BS just to post BS?

The dev team is on Linkedin. They interviewed the CEO. What else you looking for? That's already more than 90% of ICO projects who post fake pictures of their team. Get real.
Activity: 168
May 27, 2018, 09:37:10 AM
when token sale end?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 27, 2018, 09:25:11 AM
This thread is a hit job on WCX. Haters was calling it scam and WCX prove them wrong every time. Haters keep hating.

The summary:
- team: excellent (former Apple engineers)
- product: delivered working exchange
- roadmap: more tokens, futures exchange, decentralized exchange
- demand: 16 million $ sold in the presale, and public sell selling rate of 10 million tokens per day
- sale structure: fixed cap

This is one of those projects where the team dont do much crazy marketing and at one point everyone is gonna discover it and its gonna explode. I have more than my fair share of money invested.

Well this is obvious scam.

I hope no-one give this scammers any of their Money.

And i should know because i'm doctor who!
Pages:
Jump to: