Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 13. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
hey I am missing 2 transactions on my wallet, only showing a balance of  1297 but the block explorer shows 4k http://www.yellow-coin.com:1777/address/Y9QGboVGghBVZA4o3diRUXGeAQyTCLn8RM please help i sent my coins while updating wallet
it's ur adress : Y9QGboVGghBVZA4o3diRUXGeAQyTCLn8RM?
when u say "i sent my coins..." from where to where?
yes my address and its from bittrex and polo to my wallet
do u have tried to redownload blocks? delete all files on Appdata/roaming/yellowcoin except wallet.dat and reopen yellowcoin-qt.exe.
if it does not work, try:
1- close yellowcoin-qt.exe
2- open floder Appdata/roaming/yellowcoin, and make backup wallet.dat (save a copy somewhere on your computer)
3- open yellowcoin-qt.exe, and unlock if it's locked
4- open console (help -debug window - console)
tape this command
dumpprivkey Y9QGboVGghBVZA4o3diRUXGeAQyTCLn8RM
the result must be XM7GuEA32WepvCeHSGnBVcdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd9 (this is ur private key it's private dont post it here)
copy ur private key on notepad
5- repeat the same command with changed adress
dumpprivkey YJRPQGiptdKbZccTi8LLhuN5jSMVM7K6R7
copy paste the result. XM7GuEAttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttddddddd9
(If this gives nothing proceed to the next step)
6- close yellowcoin-qt.exe, enter Appdata/roaming/yellowcoin and delete wallet.dat (or rename it)
7- reopen yellowcoin-qt.exe, a new wallet will be created.
8- open console and tape those command
importprivkey XM7GuEA32WepvCeHSGnBVcdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd9
repat with the second private key
importprivkey XM7GuEAttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyttttttddddddd9

9- close yellowcoin-qt.exe and reopen it.
thanks for your help but still nothing deleted block chain twice as well with no avail and tried -resync
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
yellow coin was once good, but premine is putting me off, alot of yellow coin buyers heading towards Orange coin

Premine was distributed, used for paying giveaway fees, used for vonting at mintpal.. maybe you could say it's not 100% clear, but what is at this moment?

Orangecoin has 200 million coins, YC has 42 million.. that's the difference man..
Orangecoin has not got 200 Mio, but 51 Mio ! The 200 Mio will not be reached before 70 Years minimum !

Maybe, a few hands are heading towards Orange, but mainly small hands...big hands are already on Orangecoin and at the same time buying all the cheap YC, that weak hands are stupidly selling !

YC have a good, active, capable developer, while orangecoin developer left for a long time after coin release, and then came back.
It is difficult to say if he will leave or not in the future.

YV has a very good developer which feels responsible for his coin. Grin

Same is at OC the dev is a really maker and never left his coin.  Wink

I have contact to both. And they all time got in contact when necessary. Cheesy
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Your calculation is with all total coins minting. But in one year there will never be all coins minting, some coins are also on exchanges or some wallets will not be unlocked.
After third year they will have around 25 Mio coins difference, and then the gap will stay so.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
yellow coin was once good, but premine is putting me off, alot of yellow coin buyers heading towards Orange coin

Premine was distributed, used for paying giveaway fees, used for vonting at mintpal.. maybe you could say it's not 100% clear, but what is at this moment?

Orangecoin has 200 million coins, YC has 42 million.. that's the difference man..
Orangecoin has not got 200 Mio, but 51 Mio ! The 200 Mio will not be reached before 70 Years minimum !

Maybe, a few hands are heading towards Orange, but mainly small hands...big hands are already on Orangecoin and at the same time buying all the cheap YC, that weak hands are stupidly selling !

"
End of PoW: 50 million total in circulation
End of Year 1: 60 million
End of Year 2: 66 million
End of Year 3: 69.3 million
End of Year 4: 71 million
End of Year 5: 72.8 million
End of Year 10: 82.4 million
End of Year 20: 105 million
End of Year 30: 135 million
End of Year 46: 200 million "

"70 years minimun !" you were saying?

End of PoW: 50 million total in circulation - In just 11.5 days there's as much OC as YC.. that's what i was saying..

"..that weak hands are stupidly selling" - Could not agree more with you man!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

YC have a good, active, capable developer, while orangecoin developer left for a long time after coin release, and then came back.
It is difficult to say if he will leave or not in the future.
Activity: 211

Agree !!!
My YC quadrupled LOL
Activity: 38
Why aren't any of my reason transactions or minted coins getting confirmed? Here is a SS of my wallet.

http://i.imgur.com/BckiWLV.jpg

I've deleted everything and reinstalled and redownloaded 3 or 4 times now and nothing. I tried sending coins to my mintpal wallet but they never showed up. Anyone know what's going on?
Hi, Please have a look at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285557.0;wap2 or use command repairwallet

And i still waiting over 1 day for fucking confirmations from wallet to poloniex and mintpal (now i have more than 2000 confimations)
Activity: 98
Why aren't any of my reason transactions or minted coins getting confirmed? Here is a SS of my wallet.

I've deleted everything and reinstalled and redownloaded 3 or 4 times now and nothing. I tried sending coins to my mintpal wallet but they never showed up. Anyone know what's going on?
Hi, Please have a look at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285557.0;wap2 or use command repairwallet
Activity: 252

Activity: 154
Hi YCproject,

When is the new wallet coming out ?

Thank you

Yes are there any news about this beautiful new wallet? especially interesting is the mac- version to me  Grin

Thanks for information.

Hi, new wallet will be released In 2 days. Thanks!

With coin control this time?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I would say.... nice time to buy some Yellowcoins Wink Still a lot of things to come. Great coin, great dev.
Wink

Always typical, people know that a coin is being pumped hard before it hit mintpal, so that it is a little overvalued at the moment it hits mintpal, but it was important to get it listed on mintpal, as this give us some more room, some more people will come to this thread...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
I would say.... nice time to buy some Yellowcoins Wink Still a lot of things to come. Great coin, great dev.
Wink
Hi YCproject,

Thank you

Yes are there any news about this beautiful new wallet? especially interesting is the mac- version to me  Grin

Thanks for information.

Great news, thanks !
Activity: 98
Hi YCproject,

Thank you

Thanks for information.

Activity: 295
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

+1
YC is very cheap atm... someone is just shaking you guys.. don't sell your coins this cheap!

Some people will never understand man..

That's why rich people always get richer and the poor people always get poorer.

Giving YC for free like this.. We must believe and put our efforts into this.. not shaking the first time price drops and sell it all to the big guys trying to manipulate the price and manipulate you..

Days fighting and raising the price to hit Mintpal and they just dump it all when it does..

When we could hit the moon he actually hit the land.. Big bargain for big whales..

The ones who hold it will see it raise again.. the waiting can be hard, but the outcome will pay out.
exactly +1

Activity: 62

lol 200 million : End of Year 46: 200 million
Activity: 25

Pages:
Jump to: