Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Yet another GPU miner release! [YAC] - page 14. (Read 53307 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
GPU miners are fine
Activity: 31
all the more reason to be on p2pool

Ours is us based, very fast, Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
FYI untill the yac.coinmine.pl pool admin fixes the manual payout sploit Manual Withdrawal is disabled. so be sure to set auto payout
Activity: 31
throw your miners on p2pool we're growing Wink  http://66.71.246.74:9909/static/
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I thought yacp.coinmine.pl was proportional?

proportional, my bad !
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
guys - try yacp.coinmine.pl - we have very small stale rate but need more khash!

whats up with the orphan blocks??

edit:
too many orphans on this pool.. gonna stick with yac.coinmine.pl for now..
guys - try yacp.coinmine.pl - we have very small stale rate but need more khash!

Gonna give it a try right now  Smiley
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
Activity: 406
The cryptocoin watcher
yacp has been great so far.
Activity: 98
I thought yacp.coinmine.pl was proportional?

I switched there long ago because it has been rock solid stable
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
difference is PPS an PPLNS

yes you need two separate accounts
PSL
Activity: 166

What is difference between yac.coinmine.pl and yacp.coinmine.pl? When I already have an account at yac.coinmine.pl, do I need to create the new account at yacp.coinmine.pl??
Activity: 441
settings?

Code:
yacminer  --scrypt --worksize 256 -g 1 --lookup-gap 2 -I 18 --thread-concurrency 8120
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
Pardon my french but HOLY SHIT BALLS I am getting 380khash with my 7870LE mining yac now. Now we are getting somewhere!
My 2500k at 4.5ghz only gets 24khash. Its not even worth turning it on at this point.

Can't seem to find a good pool though. I get good payouts for awhile then they seem to fizzle out.

Suggestions?

tried yac.ltcoin.net and pool.bitcn.org:8336.

settings?

Activity: 434
Pardon my french but HOLY SHIT BALLS I am getting 380khash with my 7870LE mining yac now. Now we are getting somewhere!
My 2500k at 4.5ghz only gets 24khash. Its not even worth turning it on at this point.

Can't seem to find a good pool though. I get good payouts for awhile then they seem to fizzle out.

Suggestions?

settings?
Activity: 441

Suggestions?

Activity: 434
Ah finally ! thank you Smiley just added 7 7970s to YAC Smiley
Activity: 98
Yeah I knew something didn't add up regarding that comment.  lol
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
Confusion!  My comment was directed at the ongoing development topic that referenced this one.  I was trying to say good luck to people waiting for the price to DROP based on mining profitability :/
Good luck waiting for that 0.000137 price to come.... idiots... thinking you can figure out price based on mining comparison...

umm the price is now 0.00019999.. you must feel like an idiot
Pages:
Jump to: