Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Yet another GPU miner release! [YAC] - page 13. (Read 53305 times)

legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
Hey feeleep any chance we can increase the cookie lifespan?  It seems like the yacp site auto logs me out every hour or so.  Smiley

just mine - dont check the wallet over and over again Wink

I will look in to this later today.
please can you fix manual payout on your pools

Fix for manual payout bug
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fix-for-manual-payout-bug-for-mmcfe-greedi-version-for-those-who-need-it-239207

manual payment fixed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hi digger, been using your pool but had to give up as I get 30% rejects

most people very low rejects, what's your username, so i can help u to check it!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hash rate on all of those pools doubled comppared to last week (diggerş and feeleps, booth pools are great -  low rejects, good paying) .. diff raising from yesterday morning unstoppable which is not that great..
legendary
What's up with the orphan blocks? It's not many however I did not notice yac.coinmine.pl having any orphan blocks.

of course there are orphaned blocks - I just fixed display of them

As far as I know - yacp is PPS, so I'll stick to it for now.

yacp is proportional not PPS

I'm mining at yacp.coinmine and it's working fine for me...only thing is it doesn't report a hashrate unless I go to pool stats, and it takes AGES to get coins confirmed and in my account balance in general (I guess this is normal...)

Doing 545kh/s atm, should I stick to this pool or is the non p one better for me? (yac.coinmine.pl)

unfortunately yac requires 520 confirms to receive coins - I dont have much coins on my account to lower this number, therefore you have to wait approx 10 h to receive coins...
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Hey feeleep any chance we can increase the cookie lifespan?  It seems like the yacp site auto logs me out every hour or so.  Smiley

What's up with the orphan blocks? It's not many however I did not notice yac.coinmine.pl having any orphan blocks.
Activity: 143
I started to use yacp. today and I'm very pleased from it.
As far as I know - yacp is PPS, so I'll stick to it for now.
Activity: 812

I'm mining at yacp.coinmine and it's working fine for me...only thing is it doesn't report a hashrate unless I go to pool stats, and it takes AGES to get coins confirmed and in my account balance in general (I guess this is normal...)

Doing 545kh/s atm, should I stick to this pool or is the non p one better for me? (yac.coinmine.pl)
Activity: 252

please can you fix manual payout on your pools

Fix for manual payout bug
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fix-for-manual-payout-bug-for-mmcfe-greedi-version-for-those-who-need-it-239207
legendary

Activity: 820
Hi digger, been using your pool but had to give up as I get 30% rejects
Activity: 322
I should say none of the links work and if I goto the registration page (manually typing URL) the fields are read only. YAC.coinmine is fine, just the yacp site

I think you are you just want to tell us you have ipad and iphone Cheesy Are you mining with those?
Yacp site work fine.
Yep site is fine, registered fine. Just not working on iOS.
Activity: 126
I should say none of the links work and if I goto the registration page (manually typing URL) the fields are read only. YAC.coinmine is fine, just the yacp site

I think you are you just want to tell us you have ipad and iphone Cheesy Are you mining with those?
Yacp site work fine.
The entire website isn't working for me, all read only (iPad and iPhone)
legendary
FYI untill the yac.coinmine.pl pool admin fixes the manual payout sploit Manual Withdrawal is disabled. so be sure to set auto payout

hi - trying to summarize:
- yac.coinmine.pl - PPLNS, server in Germany
- yacp.coinmine.pl - Prop, server in Amsterdam

We have quite significant number of stales on yac.coinmine.pl as there is couple of users who are mining via botnets - it brings thousands of TCP connections therefore pushpool is not efficient enough... So all gpu miners are invited to yacp which should balance hashrate.

On yacp there is also a scheduled job setup to restart pushpool at 6:00 CET as there must be some bug in the current code which leads to high rate os stales after few days of running.

feeleep
Hi there, the registration for yacp seems to not work at the moment, it's all read only for me. Any ideas??

Strange - I just created new user without any problems - try again! Dont forget to create worker account when you create user!
FYI untill the yac.coinmine.pl pool admin fixes the manual payout sploit Manual Withdrawal is disabled. so be sure to set auto payout

We have quite significant number of stales on yac.coinmine.pl as there is couple of users who are mining via botnets - it brings thousands of TCP connections therefore pushpool is not efficient enough... So all gpu miners are invited to yacp which should balance hashrate.

On yacp there is also a scheduled job setup to restart pushpool at 6:00 CET as there must be some bug in the current code which leads to high rate os stales after few days of running.

feeleep
Hi there, the registration for yacp seems to not work at the moment, it's all read only for me. Any ideas??
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
Can we see a significant hashrate drop after N becomes 8192, i.e., GPU no longer works on YAC?

Hashrate will definitely drop everytime the N increases for a short while until difficulty adapts.
I read some calculations on bitcointalk (from Hanzac or Windmaster?) about the correlation between GPU/CPU mining and the N-change. I remember, after 13 August GPUs will still be working, but will have no more advantage over CPU.
Activity: 143
I just want to thank you guys for sharing and improving the miner !
My 5850's are up to 210 kh, 5870's - 230 kh.
Awesome!
legendary

feeleep
Pages:
Jump to: