Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ - page 35. (Read 41475 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I don't want to be annoying or so, but this are not looking that good. Volume is dropping and so is the price. We really need some action if we want to attract new players. And trust me, I hold quite a significant amount between the two, and I'm not selling. Whats everyone's thought up here?

These coins have so much more to offer!

mintpal is coming but in cryptotime thats quite a while , i think we need the multipool , when is it coming anyways ? Tongue
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
I don't want to be annoying or so, but this are not looking that good. Volume is dropping and so is the price. We really need some action if we want to attract new players. And trust me, I hold quite a significant amount between the two, and I'm not selling. Whats everyone's thought up here?

These coins have so much more to offer!
We have decided to buy our way onto Mintpal this week. If you have some BTC you can send to them from profits you made, please help out. No matter what though, we guarantee that Yin/Yang will be on Mintpal this upcoming week.

Nice ,I think we should let more people know Yin/Yang coin,
Why not ask somebody translate  this thread  into  other languages,such as Chinese,Russian,German and so on?
In this  way ,there can be more people know this coin,The yin/yang  coin  can be  better, ~

i will try to translate it to german , dont know how it will end up though since it will be complicated to translate some of the "crypto terms" ^^
Activity: 532
We have decided to buy our way onto Mintpal this week. If you have some BTC you can send to them from profits you made, please help out. No matter what though, we guarantee that Yin/Yang will be on Mintpal this upcoming week.

Nice ,I think we should let more people know Yin/Yang coin,
Why not ask somebody translate  this thread  into  other languages,such as Chinese,Russian,German and so on?
In this  way ,there can be more people know this coin,The yin/yang  coin  can be  better, ~
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Are the wallets linked to on your website the new wallets by the CGA dev, or the old wallets?

They're the new wallets
Activity: 68
Are the wallets linked to on your website the new wallets by the CGA dev, or the old wallets?
Activity: 476
You got Gambits attention

Pm me with any requests for promos or anything else i can do to help
what can one do to help the coin other then promotion which im already doing ? ^^

Check the front page for details on community projects
what can one do to help the coin other then promotion which im already doing ? ^^
We have added community projects. It will take everyone to get involved.
Activity: 336
Is the anyway you can mine the thing right now?

Sounds great. Looking forward to more good news. To clarify, we will be buying up votes correct? Or are we giving a lump sum to MP to get on instantly?
DO NOT USE COINOPEND! They added Yang coin, and show fake volume and fake orders. They are a new exchange that is scamming users out of their bitcoin.
So, is there any news? Lets keep the information flowing DEVS

The news right now is that we are working on getting a multipool made for the coin. We're also going to be redoing the thread, a little more professionally. This is the focus right now.
Ok thank you for your response, I like the steady improvements. Keep up the work.

The news right now is that we are working on getting a multipool made for the coin. We're also going to be redoing the thread, a little more professionally. This is the focus right now.
Activity: 70
Network: Everyday spent mining leading up to the pools you will receive a bounty of 2000coins
We need miners to activate the network. Don't need a ton of mining power, but until we setup the multipool and merged mining please go into the config file and add gen=1 to mine. Once we get a couple miners the network will activate and wallets will sync.

What config file, there is no config file included or generated by these wallets. 
Activity: 98
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg

Why did we fail before?
Simple. Giving away coins for free essentially makes them worth nothing. We have not been dormant, we have been working to make these coins relevant and this is how.

I don't think that is why you failed. Just look at Community Coin. All of their coins were given away for free, and they are succeeding fairly well. The communitycoin holders are refusing to sell their coins, and that makes the coin worth something.

Actually you are wrong they were given for free and price went from 200 sat to 70 sat. A soon as people got 1btc worth of coin they dumped them.
Pages:
Jump to: