Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ - page 36. (Read 41475 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Why did we fail before?
Simple. Giving away coins for free essentially makes them worth nothing. We have not been dormant, we have been working to make these coins relevant and this is how.

I don't think that is why you failed. Just look at Community Coin. All of their coins were given away for free, and they are succeeding fairly well. The communitycoin holders are refusing to sell their coins, and that makes the coin worth something.

We tried to offer rewards for not dumping, but it didn't help.

Why did we fail before?
Simple. Giving away coins for free essentially makes them worth nothing. We have not been dormant, we have been working to make these coins relevant and this is how.

I don't think that is why you failed. Just look at Community Coin. All of their coins were given away for free, and they are succeeding fairly well. The communitycoin holders are refusing to sell their coins, and that makes the coin worth something.
I just noticed this line in the website and it feels good to see investors are going to support the project.

We have started developing a website for the coins, and we now have investors with up to 100btc in funding to assist in the future of these coins.

Should start seeing their involvement as soon as tomorrow Smiley

Looking forward to tomorrow!

what kind of projects do you have in store for yin coin and yang coin holders

Someone suggested that we partner with a charity, so if you guys want to help with that. Also, we will give a bounty if community members find places to accept Yin/Yang.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I just noticed this line in the website and it feels good to see investors are going to support the project.

We have started developing a website for the coins, and we now have investors with up to 100btc in funding to assist in the future of these coins.

what kind of projects do you have in store for yin coin and yang coin holders

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg

Activity: 87
Looking good, will people with wallets generating receive coins at this time?
nice webapage, everything is  building up now, will be great ride. listen to this, i think its awesome, some one mentioned YIN being BLACKCOIN and YANG being WHITECOIN.

thats cool
Activity: 211
Cant wait to buy...
When will it pump to 2k ?
thanks for posting the addresses, you have my full trust now.
Activity: 145
Wallet Address:
Yin- YdYraaEmAeD3GPKPKaQKZDbMDusK4XdLmY (This is the Yincoins that are currently sitting my Poloniex account. I know the address is weird, but if you remember we had blockchain issues, and our blockchains we're reversed, this is why it's taking so long to find addresses. Subtract like 700K from this amount from the coins I showed I sold.
Yang- Posted when found

Yincoin addresses start with 'y', not with 'Y', plus your blockchain explorer is not working right now because of a certificate issue.

I know the explorer had the addresses reversed, but that is easy to fix, just put the right address-version in abe-explorer:

YIN      "address_version": "\u008c"
YANG   "address_version": "\u004e"

I think you should post the right Yincoin and Yangcoin addresses not the ones reversed.

www.gamebet.gg

Our website is posted, as well as my Yincoin address.
I will post wallet addresses tonight.
www.gamebet.gg
Some good volume on poloniex for yin today more people are trading the coins this is good news.

Don't forget to vote https://www.mintpal.com/voting
just to be clear WC  dev has no involvement with YIN YANG coin
Activity: 105
@ky_storm
How does one get 2000 daily coins bounty for mining prior to pool? My computer has been mining Yang this weekend, but haven't receive any.

Pm me.

i've pmed you, asked some questions.
Gotten no reply yet.
How does one get 2000 daily coins bounty for mining prior to pool? My computer has been mining Yang this weekend, but haven't receive any.

Pm me.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I think  we should  let more people know this coin~
Pages:
Jump to: