Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ - page 44. (Read 41475 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
please open your wallet, purse will be synchronized.  Yincoinyangcoin!!!

not work!
Activity: 122
 please open your wallet, purse will be synchronized.  Yincoinyangcoin!!!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I sent some of the coin, has been in the unrecognized state, how to deal with. No network at work.
 Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Who can tell me what to do, how to do? Thank you.

Just wating!
Take easy!
Wallets should hopefully be synced by within 24 hours.
I sent some of the coin, has been in the unrecognized state, how to deal with. No network at work.
Who can tell me what to do, how to do? Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I f anyone wants help with doing giveaways I can host one on my blog and in forums.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
still going strong, lets see it near 10k before we hit mintpal

The faster the rise, the faster the fall.

It's good just as it is now. Price must find a stable ground between 1-2k sat and then rise again. Hopefully more steady and not too fast & quick.

Yes, the rises today are happening extremely fast, so after the rise it will have to lower and stabilize after. This is the sign of natural growth. Expect another rise tonight or tomorrow.
Activity: 238

The faster the rise, the faster the fall.

It's good just as it is now. Price must find a stable ground between 1-2k sat and then rise again. Hopefully more steady and not too fast & quick.
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg

As soon as we pick up more volume. Look at polonie  no1 is seeing it coming its already at 30 btc volume
Activity: 182
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Hi i saw in your other thread you are looking for miners
I have a crappy mining rate would mine for some yin\yang
www.gamebet.gg
If anyone is in to make a giveaway let me know. ill put 5K yin to give away.
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
So what is the plan? Any details?
www.gamebet.gg
Hi,

There were coin2 holders who did not find out in time that the dev was swapping original C2 coins for new C2.0 coins. Those people lost their investments.

Androids tokens did a similar coin swap, old androids tokens for new ones.

Are you planning a similar coin swap for yin/yang, or can we just drop our old wallet.dat into the new Qt folder when you release the new Qt? I just want to be certain I do not lose my coins.

no, any coins you buy now can be deposited in the new wallet, just think of it as a updated wallet, the coins are the same and remember were not changing yin coins into yang coins, there will still be 18m yin coins and 18m yang coins, all old which can be stored in new wallet.

Great , thank you for the explanation.

Right now people thinks that the 3000% rise is unatural.

But ech coin only has a 18M cap and 2000 satoshi should be a gorund floor for both coins.

The only reason the growth seems unatural is because the coin was priced way too low on the market from the very start and early weak hands are now trading hands to stronger holders.

In 24hour the coin will be steady at 2K sato and will show a better growth pattern to rely on.

Right now Yin and yang are very cheap.

yes agree but its not unnatural its natural for a coin in the lows to rise this quick on great news, were the only coin doing this two coin system.

look at volume increasing too, talk of it being on mintpal will begin too, then you all know what happens when it will hit mintpal,

this is a unique system indeed.

It would be great if the dev post more infos : bounties,distribution projects.

im supporting this coin and promoting it to my 700 followers on twitter.
Hi,

There were coin2 holders who did not find out in time that the dev was swapping original C2 coins for new C2.0 coins. Those people lost their investments.

Are you planning a similar coin swap for yin/yang, or can we just drop our old wallet.dat into the new Qt folder when you release the new Qt? I just want to be certain I do not lose my coins.

no, any coins you buy now can be deposited in the new wallet, just think of it as a updated wallet, the coins are the same and remember were not changing yin coins into yang coins, there will still be 18m yin coins and 18m yang coins, all old which can be stored in new wallet.

But ech coin only has a 18M cap and 2000 satoshi should be a gorund floor for both coins.

The only reason the growth seems unatural is because the coin was priced way too low on the market from the very start and early weak hands are now trading hands to stronger holders.

In 24hour the coin will be steady at 2K sato and will show a better growth pattern to rely on.

yes agree but its not unnatural its natural for a coin in the lows to rise this quick on great news, were the only coin doing this two coin system.

look at volume increasing too, talk of it being on mintpal will begin too, then you all know what happens when it will hit mintpal,
www.gamebet.gg
Hi,

yes, or for peace of mind, send your coins from old wallet to an exchange then send from a exchange to new wallet
legendary
Activity: 929
Hi,

Thanks,

That's put my mind at rest, so I can just take my old wallet and drop it into the new Qt folder.
Hi,

Pages:
Jump to: