Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ - page 41. (Read 41475 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
one question if i start mining yin, how do i get my bounty is it daily or is it accumulated until launch,
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Ask these scam artists who is making the wallet for them and WHY that dev wants to remain hidden  ?

By all means if you want to lose your money on shady sideways deals, and false promises go right ahead and throw yourt money away, as that is what you are doing.

ying/yang is a joke, the dev cant code for shit and is a joke, all those pushing this stock have majority of the stock and only there to make money for themselves

Again you have been warned about this FAKE plastic pump and dump team that have NO INTENTION what so ever revamping this coin

I will NEVER invest in a coin where the head dev CANT FUCKING CODE.

Its marketing 101, scam 101 that is pushing this coin higher so they can dump all over you - check the history, buy/sell support

It will tell you everything, People that bash my facts are in on the scam.

In fact, since I am still sitting on a large chunk and can see the scam unfolding, I am getting the scammers to push the stock on you so I can sell for higher

the retards dont even know I am PLAYING them.  Such is the shit nature of this business.

Such a frustrated kid i feel sad for you.

People that bash your facts? Which one? where you call others ""bitches"" ?

Your a clown which is keeping this thread active , this is your role and i tell you good work for this.

In the mean time yin-yang is trading with 30 BTC volume, isnt even fully relaunched and  buy orders just keep coming.

The best is coming keep it up troll.

Just to add, how much of an ignorant you are your first question is answering by a couple posts earlier but obviously your not even reading the thread only a certified  troll can be this ignorant.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Ask these scam artists who is making the wallet for them and WHY that dev wants to remain hidden  ?

By all means if you want to lose your money on shady sideways deals, and false promises go right ahead and throw yourt money away, as that is what you are doing.

ying/yang is a joke, the dev cant code for shit and is a joke, all those pushing this stock have majority of the stock and only there to make money for themselves

Again you have been warned about this FAKE plastic pump and dump team that have NO INTENTION what so ever revamping this coin

I will NEVER invest in a coin where the head dev CANT FUCKING CODE.

Its marketing 101, scam 101 that is pushing this coin higher so they can dump all over you - check the history, buy/sell support

It will tell you everything, People that bash my facts are in on the scam.

In fact, since I am still sitting on a large chunk and can see the scam unfolding, I am getting the scammers to push the stock on you so I can sell for higher

the retards dont even know I am PLAYING them.  Such is the shit nature of this business.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
will try and get mining this soon, maybe wallet will start working, looking forward to it being online today night. as dev said
Scam confirmed they are running scared and deflecting like little bitches. And to think they know who I am. They have pissed of a lot of people yet have singled out one hater of their rip off cause.

Love it, still incognito.

Lol little bitches really? ok nerdy. go troll away with your toys now.

Your just a frustrated kid and you should calm down at this point.

Calling people bitches? lol what a clown.

All your doing right now is keeping this thread on top while posting idioty like this one.

Youve been banned on the troll box nordie? Keep hating at least your helping to keep this coin on top of the threads only good things are coming and you will be watching from the sideline crying about how much of a kid you were while this coin was still under 1k sat.

You clearly are Jubeneo or whatever shit name you are using. fastmine is clearly future trader

All scam artists of the highest order with NO brains.  Can only DUPE stupid people

But soon as someone calls them on their bullshit -- well you get this contrived bullshit

I
Scam confirmed they are running scared and deflecting like little bitches. And to think they know who I am. They have pissed of a lot of people yet have singled out one hater of their rip off cause.

All your doing right now is keeping this thread on top while posting idioty like this one.

Youve been banned on the troll box nordie? Keep hating at least your helping to keep this coin on top of the threads only good things are coming and you will be watching from the sideline crying about how much of a kid you were while this coin was still under 1k sat.

Here is someone who is on the scam and doesn't want you to think that it is a scam.  For the record I atill have my stock i bought a 0.000004

I am just sick and tired of your scams.  Proof has been put here and if you want to buy in on the scam go right ahead - they are running scared because what I said is true and it is true. Do some research.

Scam scam scam how many times do I need to say it before you bitches stop squealing about it.  Fuck you if you think you are being clever, this might work on your parents but not here.

Also who the fuck is nordie ?  He must have caught onto your little scam and also told you about it.  

What a shit dev, cant code has to outsource everything....failure of the highest order all of you who defend this piece of shit.
www.gamebet.gg
Thats what i call healthy , this coin is going to be something really nice in 2 weeks time.

Look at the past couple minutes buy orders.

2014-04-26 11:16:37   Buy   0.00001198   1208.12033147   0.01447328
2014-04-26 11:15:28   Sell   0.00001199   10   0.0001199
2014-04-26 11:15:04   Buy   0.00001199   1830.14411729   0.02194342
2014-04-26 11:15:04   Buy   0.00001199   655   0.00785345
2014-04-26 11:15:02   Buy   0.00001199   10   0.0001199
2014-04-26 11:14:47   Buy   0.00001127   1500   0.016905
2014-04-26 11:14:47   Buy   0.00001127   1778.19765058   0.02004028
2014-04-26 11:14:29   Buy   0.00001100   2300   0.0253
2014-04-26 11:14:29   Buy   0.00001100   3070   0.03377
2014-04-26 11:14:16   Buy   0.00001054   99.8   0.00105189
2014-04-26 11:14:03   Buy   0.00001050   3000   0.0315
2014-04-26 11:13:49   Buy   0.00001000   13564.7899537   0.13564789
2014-04-26 11:13:49   Buy   0.00001000   5154.84774378   0.05154847
2014-04-26 11:13:37   Buy   0.00000999   1849.23   0.01847380
2014-04-26 11:13:23   Buy   0.00000997   7000   0.06979
2014-04-26 11:11:24   Buy   0.00000998   387.95711795   0.00387181
2014-04-26 11:11:16   Buy   0.00000992   250   0.00248
2014-04-26 11:11:06   Buy   0.00000940   3761.66503076   0.03535965
2014-04-26 11:10:18   Buy   0.00000850   6930.55555555   0.05890972
www.gamebet.gg

Activity: 43
Darn, I need btc to buy those till it's still below 1k satoshi.

what will be really funny is we go on mintpal before its actually launched, this could seriously hit 10k or more, as volume increases interest will only increase, mintpal have already been notified
I think mintpal frame YIN coin is meeting in the near future
There is nothing wrong with creating coins - there is a problem when it sole intention is to scam - future trader is a scam artist.

There is a big problem when a coins ONLY SOLE purpose is to scam people

GTFO you shitty pump and dump teams.

If you don't like what I am stating then stop making scam shit coins.

MAJOR SCAM and I TOLD YOU SO.  I personally am so pissed off I will TRACK you down and hunt you like the dogs you are.
www.gamebet.gg
Anyone who has sent coins. They are not lost. Not sure why the wallets are having issues, we had them working earlier. We will get back to work. Solution should come within 24 hours.

Well, if you knew how to code it wouldn't have been an issue.

This whole situation is a one giant fuck up, and I TOLD YOU SO.

Fancy not knowing how to code - then outsourcing the job to someone else.  They didn't write the code for the coin or wallet.  Crypto rushes twitter (posted a few pafes back) state they are a pump team and cant code to save their lives - and you trust these people as the lead designs for a coin ?

Future trader are all in on it, the scam is to resurrect a DEAD coin, outsource the programming for the coin and wallet. Pump the price up artificially and control most of the market share. And then dump it.

They just did it with 2 coins.

Oh well, guess you finally now cant believe a word future trader states from now on - they have all cashed out now - his stake in yin is gone.

lol you think you have any kind of credibility creating a new account only to try to bring a coin down?

When i see people like you on a thread i always make sure to invest because every good coins has some trolls creating new accounts to take them down it wont work your just allowing me to believe even more in this coin.

Trolls be trolling it wont change not a single solid argument ive read all your post crap after crap thats all what your capable of.

Now go logout and login into your real account to go support your own dying coin. ( thats just too obvious lol)

The coin started at 7 sato 2 days ago now trading at 700 sato and stabilising here, next step 1500 sat some good things comming here, good teams involved.

You know most coins i picked i made heavy profit on, not by dumping but by supporting the coin and by being active in the community, as i said earlier your just another troll without a single fact full of speculations.

over 2000% growth in the first 2 days im good with that another 1000% coming in the coming weeks, enjoy the show sitting out of this one Smiley

Thank you for the support. This guy has no idea what he is talking about. The devs on this project are the CGA devs, I will post them on the front page. Nothing is outsourced, and future trader is not part of the team. He is in the community,and seems to be a loyal community member who supports us. We appreciate our community, and it seems like they want to see us more involved in here, so I will start doing that.

Just the fact that the cga devs are involved gives me enough to believe in this coin seeing how cga is succesful this is just going to be the same with yin yang coin.

Thank you for posting about all of this, transparency is much appreciated and im looking forward for more of your updates.

Yin Yang coin will definitly be a winner and right now the price is at its lowest.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Anyone who has sent coins. They are not lost. Not sure why the wallets are having issues, we had them working earlier. We will get back to work. Solution should come within 24 hours.

Fancy not knowing how to code - then outsourcing the job to someone else.  They didn't write the code for the coin or wallet.  Crypto rushes twitter (posted a few pafes back) state they are a pump team and cant code to save their lives - and you trust these people as the lead designs for a coin ?

Future trader are all in on it, the scam is to resurrect a DEAD coin, outsource the programming for the coin and wallet. Pump the price up artificially and control most of the market share. And then dump it.

Oh well, guess you finally now cant believe a word future trader states from now on - they have all cashed out now - his stake in yin is gone.

lol you think you have any kind of credibility creating a new account only to try to bring a coin down?

When i see people like you on a thread i always make sure to invest because every good coins has some trolls creating new accounts to take them down it wont work your just allowing me to believe even more in this coin.

Trolls be trolling it wont change not a single solid argument ive read all your post crap after crap thats all what your capable of.

Now go logout and login into your real account to go support your own dying coin. ( thats just too obvious lol)

The coin started at 7 sato 2 days ago now trading at 700 sato and stabilising here, next step 1500 sat some good things comming here, good teams involved.

You know most coins i picked i made heavy profit on, not by dumping but by supporting the coin and by being active in the community, as i said earlier your just another troll without a single fact full of speculations.

over 2000% growth in the first 2 days im good with that another 1000% coming in the coming weeks, enjoy the show sitting out of this one Smiley

Thank you for the support. This guy has no idea what he is talking about. The devs on this project are the CGA devs, I will post them on the front page. Nothing is outsourced, and future trader is not part of the team. He is in the community,and seems to be a loyal community member who supports us. We appreciate our community, and it seems like they want to see us more involved in here, so I will start doing that.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Can the OP share how big is the Yin/YangCoin Team? How many devs are involved? Marketing and Distribution of this coin. Because I only see 2 people here posting who are heavily involved.
Any website? Multipool, any specific name of this pool involved to verify? In the first page there were some investors involved, have the target budget or capital been met and by how much percentage? Hate to see this as another pump and dump scheme.
www.gamebet.gg
dont forget to vote

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

with the actual 30 btc volume it might even be added sooner once volume raise to 100 a day.
www.gamebet.gg

legendary
Activity: 1764

You have provided 3 nodes, are all of them properly working? Maybe you can send me some Yang coin to test it, I will send it back once received.

Here is my Yang address:

You should take out your adress its agianst forum rules put it in your sig.

I forgot, I have removed it now. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: