Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ - page 43. (Read 41475 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
When will the wallet be released?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
24 hours market volume for yin-yang 66 BTC up to now!
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hi all!How can I insert file in PM,to prove my buy order of coins?
Activity: 182
when the new wallet is released there will  be a huge increase in the price, many investors waiting for that wallet
www.gamebet.gg
So what about all the coins you promised to pay before, Huh? Until you fixed that, you and your coin will be in my black book of scammers..

why giving free coins away when people like you are so eager to go dump them to make a profit, how is this good for the coin?

What ever way the dev chose to distirbute the coins will be ok for me as long as its not free giveaways , this only encourage dumpers.
Activity: 147
So what about all the coins you promised to pay before, Huh? Until you fixed that, you and your coin will be in my black book of scammers..
Activity: 122
What time will you be opened yincoinyangcoin network, my wallet is unable with the new, I am very worried.
www.gamebet.gg
I saw a member idea on the poloniex troll box and i though it was nice so maybe it could be done?

A market where people can trade yin for yang at 1-1 cost would be a pretty cool feature.

This would totally keep the yin and yang prices close to each other while they rise day after day.

if 1 yin = 1 yang

then the market wont be manipulated so easily to try to pump only 1. when 1 rise the other one rise automaticly that would be a great feature what yall think?
www.gamebet.gg
Expecting big things today. Mintpal soon is a very strong chance at this point. Now that coin is stabilizing around 700-1000, time to move the floor to 1500-2000.

We still need more buy orders to stabilise.

But I believe we will get there with some time and the multipool being unique to the coin might help alot.

There are some steps before it goes big but i believe this is a very good start after a 24hr re-launch.

we will get a serious rise after wallets are released, many investors do not buy a coin without a updated wallet, plus they want to check if the coins wlll be deposited into the wallet, as soon as that happens it will explode again, not 4000% but 5k satoshi possible after wallet release, then talk of it going on to mintpal could drive it too 10k, maybe 20k and on launch day, who knows, we are unique offering two coin system. if we pass blackcoin massive PR headed our way. this could make you btc balance explode in just one week, buying in at these prices is awesome, anything before mintpal is good

I totally agree but it will require an active dev which will attract an active community.
Also some unique project to the coin because with all these coins out there it needs something else then the 2 coin system to keep it going forward.

Im looking forward to the unique yin yang pool which will offer the member to mine both coins in alternance in as pow and pos.

the dev is quite active now, one of the dev is crypto_advisor on twitter, you can ask him stuff he was online a little while ago

Great then ive been following him for quite some times now and hes very active in the crypto market.
Expecting big things today. Mintpal soon is a very strong chance at this point. Now that coin is stabilizing around 700-1000, time to move the floor to 1500-2000.

But I believe we will get there with some time and the multipool being unique to the coin might help alot.

There are some steps before it goes big but i believe this is a very good start after a 24hr re-launch.

we will get a serious rise after wallets are released, many investors do not buy a coin without a updated wallet, plus they want to check if the coins wlll be deposited into the wallet, as soon as that happens it will explode again, not 4000% but 5k satoshi possible after wallet release, then talk of it going on to mintpal could drive it too 10k, maybe 20k and on launch day, who knows, we are unique offering two coin system. if we pass blackcoin massive PR headed our way. this could make you btc balance explode in just one week, buying in at these prices is awesome, anything before mintpal is good

I totally agree but it will require an active dev which will attract an active community.
Also some unique project to the coin because with all these coins out there it needs something else then the 2 coin system to keep it going forward.

Im looking forward to the unique yin yang pool which will offer the member to mine both coins in alternance in as pow and pos.

the dev is quite active now, one of the dev is crypto_advisor on twitter, you can ask him stuff he was online a little while ago
www.gamebet.gg

www.gamebet.gg

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 227
Is there any news?
We need news till reluanch day.

I will update thread tomorrow. As for now, just give us time on the wallets. Your coins are not lost. Network should be going soon

OK.
Just do it!
Activity: 105
@ky_storm
Is there any news?

I will update thread tomorrow. As for now, just give us time on the wallets. Your coins are not lost. Network should be going soon

Excellent.
THX.
Activity: 122
please open your wallet, purse will be synchronized.  Yincoinyangcoin!!!

not work!
Can work, but rather a long time, I have completed.
Activity: 84
Is there any news?

Activity: 105
@ky_storm
Is there any news?
Pages:
Jump to: