Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ - page 46. (Read 41475 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change
Unable to update the yincoinyangcoin wallet, how to do, is this normal?
Where do ya got that wallet from?
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Unable to update the yincoinyangcoin wallet, how to do, is this normal?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Serious? OMG. So much Yang coin to dump!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Doubt it very much, just another shit coin.  Last I heard also that the devs have a lot of this coin stuck in cryptorush - so its all pre mined is it ? LOL, I smell a comm hard drive failure incident. Then its magically fixed to dump on your faces.  There was a reason the devs begged poloniex to not de list them.  Both their price went from 0.00000040 to 0.00000200 in two quick pumps very recently.  What is so special about two shit coins working in tandem in a multipool ?

Can we please have something new and not some bs coin that gives us nothing.

Darn, I need btc to buy those till it's still below 1k satoshi.

what will be really funny is we go on mintpal before its actually launched, this could seriously hit 10k or more, as volume increases interest will only increase, mintpal have already been notified

That is so not going to happen its a shit coin with no value at all.  Stop promoting shit coins and put your greed to the side which I doubt you can.  Seriously its people like you promoting shit coins like this for small gains that are essentially ruining the whole idea of crypto trading. Stocks like this that offer nothing are worthless.  F idiot.

Just wanted to speak on this. Yin/Yang went live on Cryptorush right before it had its downfall. So, yes their are some coins lost their, I would say the total there is roughly 5% of total coins. Really all this means is that until those coins are free, Yin/Yang are even rarer.
Activity: 182
with only 18million available this is only going up this will sit above 2000 satoshi
i know same here, things are going to explode, on launch day, things are already exploding now
Activity: 227
I can't syc my wallet.
Any one can help me? thanks!
I need some nodes!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Very excited to see this thread!
Activity: 227
For thousands of years waiting for you.
 Wink Smiley
Well, It's about time!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 392
Moving to POS is always a great idea. I hope you will find a decent way to redistribute all the coins. Good luck, mates!
Activity: 532
Thank you ,I know it ,I will wait the new wallet~ Grin
Activity: 238
Sounds good. Smiley

But how will this coin become POW?
on launch day things will be hectic anyone predicting what the volume will be
I think it will about 20-100BTC volume first day, and it will increase on next days.

no prediction can be given by me as i think it depends on how the distributed will be.

agree, i think distribution will be fair this time many examples they can follow, the price is so cheap right now im not worrried at all, i can trust them with that
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
I think it will about 20-100BTC volume first day, and it will increase on next days.

no prediction can be given by me as i think it depends on how the distributed will be.
Activity: 378
Embrace change
Pages:
Jump to: