Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ - page 42. (Read 41475 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Anyone who has sent coins. They are not lost. Not sure why the wallets are having issues, we had them working earlier. We will get back to work. Solution should come within 24 hours.

You have provided 3 nodes, are all of them properly working? Maybe you can send me some Yang coin to test it, I will send it back once received.

Here is my Yang address:

Yado7TSiNDkDaui4KCMwRucaa9xtiS2JZN

You should take out your adress its agianst forum rules put it in your sig.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Anyone who has sent coins. They are not lost. Not sure why the wallets are having issues, we had them working earlier. We will get back to work. Solution should come within 24 hours.

You have provided 3 nodes, are all of them properly working? Maybe you can send me some Yang coin to test it, I will send it back once received.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Well, if you knew how to code it wouldn't have been an issue.

This whole situation is a one giant fuck up, and I TOLD YOU SO.

Fancy not knowing how to code - then outsourcing the job to someone else.  They didn't write the code for the coin or wallet.  Crypto rushes twitter (posted a few pafes back) state they are a pump team and cant code to save their lives - and you trust these people as the lead designs for a coin ?

Future trader are all in on it, the scam is to resurrect a DEAD coin, outsource the programming for the coin and wallet. Pump the price up artificially and control most of the market share. And then dump it.

They just did it with 2 coins.

Oh well, guess you finally now cant believe a word future trader states from now on - they have all cashed out now - his stake in yin is gone.

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
@ky_storm
I advise use more than one download site. like MEGA.
I have to download the wallet using VPN.
Activity: 84
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Yincoin wallet still have problems, I am waiting for solution.
I want yincoinyangcoin to live. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Windows Wallets are posted! Yin might have trouble syncing. We are taking care of that, Yang is 100% though.

Sent some Yang coin from poloniex.com to wallet using the provided nodes. No coin received. And I do not see any Yang/Yin coins being traded yet @ Bittrex.com.
So there is still issues on wallet syncing. I recommend to all those who are trying to send some coins from Poloniex.com to HOLD until this issue is resolved.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I sent Yin from Poloniex to Bittrex but it did not arrive.  Does that have something to do with the wallets syncing?
Windows Wallets are posted! Yin might have trouble syncing. We are taking care of that, Yang is 100% though.
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Twitters posed. Bittrex is live and posted. A couple seed nodes are posted. Things are happening very fast. Don't miss the train!

Great news a lot of work has been done in only 36-48 hours.
Twitters posed. Bittrex is live and posted. A couple seed nodes are posted. Things are happening very fast. Don't miss the train!
Activity: 182
nice as soon as the windows wallet, il buy some more coins
@ky_storm
are we being added to bittrex

I have twittered @BittrexExchange and the tream leader @Crypto_Advisor had been talking to him as well.
I think it will happen soon.

He said our plans sound exciting. It seems very possible. Mac wallets have been put on the announcement page in the github, and windows will be finished tonight. We need miners to activate the network. Please read the announcement to see how to mine.

Great job!
Keep working.

I have twittered @BittrexExchange and the tream leader @Crypto_Advisor had been talking to him as well.

He said our plans sound exciting. It seems very possible. Mac wallets have been put on the announcement page in the github, and windows will be finished tonight. We need miners to activate the network. Please read the announcement to see how to mine.
@ky_storm

Activity: 238
RonPaulCoin has a new client release (v2.0) and hard fork at block 45000 (less than 500 blocks away)

Please update new client at www.ronpaulcoin.com

Github source: www.github.com/ronpaulcoin/ronpaulcoin

wrong thread?
Activity: 907
Merit: 1003
RonPaulCoin has a new client release (v2.0) and hard fork at block 45000 (less than 500 blocks away)

Please update new client at www.ronpaulcoin.com

Github source: www.github.com/ronpaulcoin/ronpaulcoin
Activity: 238
When will the wallet be released?

according to crypto_advisor on twitter 6 hours
Pages:
Jump to: