Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ - page 39. (Read 41475 times)

Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Hi

I just wanted to confirm that as a dev (I don't want to use my real username) I have seen this many times before.  Unfortunately what this guy is saying is correct.  I see nothing good here at all and I've been doing coins for a while now.  I am also fed up and annoyed at the state of the crypto market as that's why I have posted on this as its getting out of hand. I don't really care if you believe me or not, but sometimes you cant live knowing these things forever.

Also there is no blame to placed on the CGA dev.  I also would have taken the money to code for them.  The problem only exists when people like fast mine and his friends here take it over for nefarious purposes as that is where the problems begin and end.  That is all that is proved here.  

Best of luck to everybody.

You people are intelligent use our judgement when ever buying any coin.

Lol to think we dont know youve made another troll account, are you 10 years old? haha get out man seriously every bs you said about the coin have proved you wrong just by them cga devs the selves posting they are involved here.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hi

I just wanted to confirm that as a dev (I don't want to use my real username) I have seen this many times before.  Unfortunately what this guy is saying is correct.  I see nothing good here at all and I've been doing coins for a while now.  I am also fed up and annoyed at the state of the crypto market as that's why I have posted on this as its getting out of hand. I don't really care if you believe me or not, but sometimes you cant live knowing these things forever.

Also there is no blame to placed on the CGA dev.  I also would have taken the money to code for them.  The problem only exists when people like fast mine and his friends here take it over for nefarious purposes as that is where the problems begin and end.  That is all that is proved here.  

HAHAHAHAHA another new account wonder who could it be lol
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
GAME OVER NORDIE GET OUT OF HERE

NOW HE HAS NO REPLY

Lol if you read every single comment that troll has made, there isnt a single usefull info just a personal issue.

These weak hands sell their coins low priced then they show up crying all over the place.
now that the coin has been proven legit we can now head back to 1000
GAME OVER NORDIE GET OUT OF HERE

NOW HE HAS NO REPLY
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Spray and Pray
I just want to confirm, I am one of the CGA devs, I created and I'm working on making YIN/YANG useable coins. Time frame posted in the OP is a bit unrealistic, but I am working on it. The goal is to make the coins POS but am running into a few issues. The second goal is to have the coins merged mined, this is a bit easier then switching a pure POW coin into POS but I want to do both. This will not happen over night, but it is what I am spending my free time on.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Let's just not reply to this troll anymore. And thread owner, feel free to just remove his posts.
Noone will care about that.
Spacecadet911 is obvious troll. Please ignore.

no no, the question i asked when answered will end his whole game, watch him ignore it,

i feel sorry for anyone who listened to spacecadet
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Spacecadet911 is obvious troll. Please ignore.
the messed up thing is some investors could have sold at loss listening to him, and will just be pissed to see this in the 1000s,

just make your own mind up. why would CGA devs who have been praised as talented and trustworthy by mods on poloniex help crypto_advisor who is trusted to build the coin. if you trust CGA, no reason not to trust yinyang.

at the end of the day its your coins, just be logical about your decision. no one makes a new account to tell someone a coin is a scam. he made a new account as when he is proved wrong when price is rocketing, he can go back to using his other account.

Excuse me, see the poor social engineering he is trying to do.  You are duping people out of money your stock is worthless because YOU MAKE IT SO because you have most of the volume - are you fucking dense and skipping over these facts.  I know how you work, deny it all you want.  You can only deflect and pass the blame as I caught you red handed. As I said I am not your parents, I can see right your bullshit.

You have only your selves to blame, many people are pissed off at you.

And I use 1 account douchbag, keep coming at me, you will LOSE every time.

You use multiple accounts, as its your first thought, I am not that scared like you, you dupe people into buying baited stock and dump on them and keep hammering and typing about stupid shit.  Your time is over futuretrader.

there I go eating my own shit and thinking it tastes good, thanks futuretrader you taught me something.

The fact you think i have multiple accounts is the funniest thing ever / which accounts are we talking about ? as far as I am concerned MANY people have the same view as I do. Ignorant fuck.

Start digging that hole future, you will need it.

If people lose money over this its YOUR FAULT FUTURETRADER

ok answer this IS CGA COIN A SCAM
Activity: 14
the messed up thing is some investors could have sold at loss listening to him, and will just be pissed to see this in the 1000s,

just make your own mind up. why would CGA devs who have been praised as talented and trustworthy by mods on poloniex help crypto_advisor who is trusted to build the coin. if you trust CGA, no reason not to trust yinyang.

at the end of the day its your coins, just be logical about your decision. no one makes a new account to tell someone a coin is a scam. he made a new account as when he is proved wrong when price is rocketing, he can go back to using his other account.

Excuse me, see the poor social engineering he is trying to do.  You are duping people out of money your stock is worthless because YOU MAKE IT SO because you have most of the volume - are you fucking dense and skipping over these facts.  I know how you work, deny it all you want.  You can only deflect and pass the blame as I caught you red handed. As I said I am not your parents, I can see right your bullshit.

You have only your selves to blame, many people are pissed off at you.

And I use 1 account douchbag, keep coming at me, you will LOSE every time.

You use multiple accounts, as its your first thought, I am not that scared like you, you dupe people into buying baited stock and dump on them and keep hammering and typing about stupid shit.  Your time is over futuretrader.

there I go eating my own shit and thinking it tastes good, thanks futuretrader you taught me something.

The fact you think i have multiple accounts is the funniest thing ever / which accounts are we talking about ? as far as I am concerned MANY people have the same view as I do. Ignorant fuck.

Start digging that hole future, you will need it.

If people lose money over this its YOUR FAULT FUTURETRADER

scam coin lol, CGA  coin devs are involved here which has been confirmed by poloniex mods, to call this a scam that means CGA coin  is a scam. BUSONI who runs poloniex did not de-list them,  for a reason,

then spacecadet will say they begged to stay on poloniex where is your proof of that. the fact that cga devs working on another coin (cga coin) are trusted on that coin, automatically removes this as a scam. busoni has backed this up by not de-listing. he clearly said it himself self big plans, which we have, i will not be surprised to see this 5k-10k by launch day.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
any ETA on the wallet, im able to transfer from one exchange to another but really could do with a wallet

Yes, happy to report that we found the original dns seednodes to not be working. We are recoding the wallets with new nodes, and will release new versions of mac and windows wallets. ETA is 3-4 hours.

any ETA on the wallet, im able to transfer from one exchange to another but really could do with a wallet

Yes, happy to report that we found the original dns seednodes to not be working. We are recoding the wallets with new nodes, and will release new versions of mac and windows wallets. ETA is 3-4 hours.

great, cant wait, please make sure its running, look at what the failed wallet has done to the price,

LOL failed wallet my ass, who did you outsource it to this time.. Otherwise you both are dismissing critical facts about your scam.  

All you are doing is this every time I question and lay out the scam in detail.  You fucking with people real money, they wotn be happy when this is all done.  Better get a decent hiding spot and change your names.

not really im just bored of you, bring another troll, your a beginner, new account and claims to be the people's saviour, lol,

I am not anybodies savior, as you can tell I can stand on my own two feet, you are running scared like a dog with a tail between your legs, I just hate you and your scammy mates and ways, its finally caught up with you.

You are a gutless worm and LIKE it that matters when I joined, you are stupid to think that it matters when i sign up, you are a coward future trader.

Well looks we have something in common as I am sick and tired of your scams, sick of reading your shit over and over scamming noobs.

You got nothing to say as I am right and you are wrong, you cant defend yourself and this scam as its true, you got nothing, no alibi nothing.  Hence you deflecting and calling me a troll when I am presenting facts NONE of you cant disprove.   Are you all really this dense ?

I hope you lose big on this as you are hoping you wont.

Keep digging your hole buddy, its going to need to be deep enough so no one can find you.. I suggest 6 feet and do us all a favor.

Don't like it use report to a moderator you girls.  let the mods decide.

People of the forum, you decide what this is, but I am done, if I stay around here any longer I might start believing my own shit is gold and start eating it like these noobs.

dude.. can I hire you to troll in other threads? You are awesome man... LOL... You bump up this thread at least 10x a day... hahaha...

Can I bring up a friendly reminder of the Ignore button people?
Activity: 140
Did you know that your coin is a scam coin

great, cant wait, please make sure its running, look at what the failed wallet has done to the price,

LOL failed wallet my ass, who did you outsource it to this time.. Otherwise you both are dismissing critical facts about your scam.  

All you are doing is this every time I question and lay out the scam in detail.  You fucking with people real money, they wotn be happy when this is all done.  Better get a decent hiding spot and change your names.

not really im just bored of you, bring another troll, your a beginner, new account and claims to be the people's saviour, lol,

I am not anybodies savior, as you can tell I can stand on my own two feet, you are running scared like a dog with a tail between your legs, I just hate you and your scammy mates and ways, its finally caught up with you.

You are a gutless worm and LIKE it that matters when I joined, you are stupid to think that it matters when i sign up, you are a coward future trader.

Well looks we have something in common as I am sick and tired of your scams, sick of reading your shit over and over scamming noobs.

You got nothing to say as I am right and you are wrong, you cant defend yourself and this scam as its true, you got nothing, no alibi nothing.  Hence you deflecting and calling me a troll when I am presenting facts NONE of you cant disprove.   Are you all really this dense ?

Keep digging your hole buddy, its going to need to be deep enough so no one can find you.. I suggest 6 feet and do us all a favor.

People of the forum, you decide what this is, but I am done, if I stay around here any longer I might start believing my own shit is gold and start eating it like these noobs.

finally he is going, he thinks just by being repetitive in his posts, it makes him correct, id like you to stay, your posts makes us more legit.

http://spreadeaglepatriot.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/ostrich.jpg

Hey spacecadet911

Do u have nothing better to do, I am tired of reading your garbage u keep posting. It is obviuous you have a personal issue with yin/yang. I really dont care. We heard you yell scam. Now go find another coin to bash cause your loosing ground here.

oh and .3 to 1.9 btc trading yin and yang in 2 days says I DONT BELIEVE A WORD YOU SAY.

LOL am I am supposed to be impressed with that ? lol you don't even know how this scam is working even with me pointing it out. the volume belongs to 1-2 people.  They control the price. 

Every piece of news they pump up as if its the best news ever and its just shit tidbits of stuff they already should have. 

Being ignorant to the scam doesn't excuse you from being stupid, but since you are siding with scammers and rather believe them, then that tells me all about you.

So I will keep refuting this bs with facts so people with their real money can invest properly and at least know what they are getting into.  For you, its a lost cause I can tell.  So if you dont like what I am saying stiff shit deal with it, its a free forum.

Pages:
Jump to: