Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ - page 40. (Read 41475 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
any ETA on the wallet, im able to transfer from one exchange to another but really could do with a wallet

Yes, happy to report that we found the original dns seednodes to not be working. We are recoding the wallets with new nodes, and will release new versions of mac and windows wallets. ETA is 3-4 hours.

any ETA on the wallet, im able to transfer from one exchange to another but really could do with a wallet

Yes, happy to report that we found the original dns seednodes to not be working. We are recoding the wallets with new nodes, and will release new versions of mac and windows wallets. ETA is 3-4 hours.

great, cant wait, please make sure its running, look at what the failed wallet has done to the price,

LOL failed wallet my ass, who did you outsource it to this time.. Otherwise you both are dismissing critical facts about your scam.  

All you are doing is this every time I question and lay out the scam in detail.  You fucking with people real money, they wotn be happy when this is all done.  Better get a decent hiding spot and change your names.

not really im just bored of you, bring another troll, your a beginner, new account and claims to be the people's saviour, lol,
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hey spacecadet911

Do u have nothing better to do, I am tired of reading your garbage u keep posting. It is obviuous you have a personal issue with yin/yang. I really dont care. We heard you yell scam. Now go find another coin to bash cause your loosing ground here.

oh and .3 to 1.9 btc trading yin and yang in 2 days says I DONT BELIEVE A WORD YOU SAY.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

great, cant wait, please make sure its running, look at what the failed wallet has done to the price,

LOL failed wallet my ass, who did you outsource it to this time.. Otherwise you both are dismissing critical facts about your scam.  

All you are doing is this every time I question and lay out the scam in detail.  You are fucking with peoples real money, they wont be happy when this is all done.  Better get a decent hiding spot and change your names. It will come, and you know I am right, hence why you are putting your hands to your ears and going lalalal i cant hear you.

Fucking scammers of the shit kind.

http://spreadeaglepatriot.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/ostrich.jpg

Activity: 84

Good to know we only have one troll right now on this thread. The main dev is S4w3doff and he created CGA. Obviously the dev team we have is capable enough. It's not that we haven't been working on the wallet, but we are just struggling to fix it. We are still at least 10 days from launch, so this is all just the beginning phases.

One troll??? stop saying WE like you are even a dev and knows how to code - you OUTSOURCED EVERYTHING and are only pumping and dumping. The very definition of a troll is someone WHO HAS FACTS and is using them to point out the real story. You are deflecting.  You have chocolate on your face and I am asking who ate all the chocolate but you are still ying through your teeth.

You so funny.  Tell everyone how much of your coinsssssssssssss as there is 2 is pre mined and stuck in cryptorush. Whats the full amount ?  Who is actually coding everything ? as it seems you are doing nothing but taking credit.  Why does the dev who is coding everything want to remain anonymous ?

Stop picking and choosing your battles, you are losing the war here by me exposing everything and you all deflecting and ignoring facts.  People aren't that stupid which you hope them to be with this.

What about your twitter where you state you are looking for people to talk with and be part of a pump and dump team. Not start a meaning ful coin to benefit people in anyway Huh? your a joke.

I know the game
.  Ive taken a fair chunk of your coin from knowing it very early on, so thanks for that, but I will still piss on this coin as that is all it is good for.

Your eyes must have lite up knowing a delisted defunct coin can be exploited by a pump and dump team. Then you get the biggest scab in poloniex/cryptosy in future trader/bitcoinaddict2387462384whatever to whore out the coin like no tomorrow.  Exposed for what it is.

I am giving people the FACTS, you are all deflecting.

If you dont like it, then stop fucking up.   There are ALWAYS TWO sides to the story, guess what one they want you to believe.  This coin will be dead soon enough after its dumped and the players who instigated this have made profit.

I love making money, to be comfortable but I draw the line at GREED. Thats why its pretty obvious WHO HAS BETTER MORALS in real life just by reading this thread. Thanks for allowing me to steal some of your profits.

http://coincreator.net/ should have created a brand new coin - would have bee cheaper

Next.

which pool can i use to mine yin coin,
Activity: 84
Good to know we only have one troll right now on this thread. The main dev is S4w3doff and he created CGA. Obviously the dev team we have is capable enough. It's not that we haven't been working on the wallet, but we are just struggling to fix it. We are still at least 10 days from launch, so this is all just the beginning phases.
devs should be online in 3 hours, hopefully that wallet should be resolved

Which one ? as it clearly isnt the OP, maybe you should PM the CGA devs to see where they are at with this hey.

If the scam wasn't real I wouldn't have to warn people.  Ignore me all you want, just proves that it is a scam.  

Why did you remove most of your stake future ? no buy orders unless its from his bot, jump in poloniex everyone is saying the same thing - that this is a scam.

I wouldn't worry to much about this coin, it will be dropped pretty fast and this fastmine/futuretrader will trying to ram his pin dick down your throat about another coin and its amazing unique feature - a wallet LOLOL soon enough.  Its how scammers work.

If it doesn't work on me, they will move onto to someone else who will buy into it, but will vindicate those that point out their scam.

devs should be online in 3 hours, hopefully that wallet should be resolved
Activity: 43
It's too many POS coins came out in these days.
So, if there has no new innovation, investor may no pay for that.
And will these two coins relunch after about 10 days? 

They must have more than one flash point.
Do them will be?
i dont know any other POS coin with a multipool, that will be as cheap to buy. they have 18 million coins, each, look at CINNI 15million coins price 9000 satoshi, look at comm they have 1 billion coins and rose to 250, its just a bargain. the news is now official and this will give it a run above 1000 satoshi, and still it would be the cheapest pos coin, when its fully launched, it will just rise further and further, thus increasing volume, and making our way towards mintpal and you all know when there is hype of mintpal the sky is the limit Cheesy Cheesy
If this involved something that doesn't deal with REAL WORLD MONEY,

I wouldn't bother, but just sick of these pricks ripping people off. You aren't clever, we are not your dead shit dumb parents you can pull the wool over, you are exposed and can be read like an open book.  

PICK UP YOUR GAME

The more I pick on you, the more you pump the stock, which means I profit more and more dumb asses, and I have every right telling people what the scam is and to get ON IT.

How much is pre mined ? how much is MISSING and STUCK on another website.   Critical details that people NEED to know, otherwise if they ARENT told - its a scam

Let me say it one more time for you as .. clearly you are retards - S.....C......A....M

scam  (skăm) Slang
n.
A fraudulent business scheme; a swindle.
tr.v. scammed, scam·ming, scams
To defraud; swindle.

scam (skæm)
n
1. a stratagem for gain; a swindle
vb, scams, scamming or scammed
2. (tr) to swindle (someone) by means of a trick

scam (skæm)

n., v. scammed, scam•ming. n.
1. a fraudulent scheme; swindle.
v.t.
2. to cheat; defraud.
v.i.
3. scam on, Slang.
a. to kiss and caress; make out with.
b. to have sexual intercourse with.
[1960–65; orig. carnival argot; of obscure orig.]
scam′mer, n.

Since you are too stupid and dont like smarter people pointing out the game.

But as I said, i have stock I bought at 0.000004 and when so called cant code for shit devs pumped it too 200 -  I was already in profit, so keep the buy/sell walls at 1000-2000 I am still making MORE coin than you Smiley hahahaha I just dont want YOU guys to make cash on your scam Smiley

If anyone else know of bullshit scams like this please expose them for the crooks they are - white collar crime is worse then normal crime.  If they learn this shit now and are allowed to get away with it, they will do it again, again and again.

Enough is enough will bullshit scams like this.   That is why this whole ...industry is doomed from the start because of bullshit short term gains.

Current price for yin 0.0000535 - ad 4btc volume  Yang 0.0000700 and 14btc volume

This  current volume is less than yesterday - so 1 person (future trader) has ditched their stake in this shit stock. Because of what I am saying as they don't want to lose through their scam. These are facts, yet this coc k sucker who keeps quoting me comes at me with an asshole - as assholes are like opinions we all have them.

facts please or piss off.

Ask these scam artists who is making the wallet for them and WHY that dev wants to remain hidden  ?

By all means if you want to lose your money on shady sideways deals, and false promises go right ahead and throw your money away, as that is what you are doing.

ying/yang is a joke, the dev cant code for shit and is a joke, all those pushing this stock have majority of the stock and only there to make money for themselves

Again you have been warned about this FAKE plastic pump and dump team that have NO INTENTION what so ever revamping this coin

I will NEVER invest in a coin where the head dev CANT FUCKING CODE

Its marketing 101, scam 101 that is pushing this coin higher so they can dump all over you - check the history, buy/sell support

It will tell you everything, People that bash my facts are in on the scam.

In fact, since I am still sitting on a large chunk and can see the scam unfolding, I am getting the scammers to push the stock on you so I can sell for higher

the retards dont even know I am PLAYING them.  Such is the shit nature of this business.

Such a frustrated kid i feel sad for you.

People that bash your facts? Which one? where you call others ""bitches"" ?

Your a clown which is keeping this thread active , this is your role and i tell you good work for this.

In the mean time yin-yang is trading with 30 BTC volume, isnt even fully relaunched and  buy orders just keep coming.

The best is coming keep it up troll.

Whatever, only one person with his bots is all the buy and sell orders and is HIS BTC volume from fleecing people between 1000-2000 - YING/YANG is a scam

Ive exposed you, and this whole scam and all you can do is DEFLECT, this is what GUILTY people do. Keep deflecting kid you GOT NOTHING.

Look that word up if you are too stupid to know what it means, as that is all you are doing. Deflecting. trying to save face because what I said is true.

If you are ni on the scam you know full well I am right, if not you are brainswahsed by the retards who ARE in on it.

Must SUCK buying the stock at 1000 + huh LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Keep coming at me kid I will keep bating you off as the retard that you are.

Lol your point is made with that "LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" congrats you win!

haha trolls these days.

Actually i know exactly your story, you were holding yin yang then lost hope and sold them  since your a weak hand.

Then the dev associated him self with some great partners CGA dev and crypto-advisor to revive this coin which has obviously a lot of potential.

So you sold all your coins at heavy loss and now your crying because it is rising. I understand your frustration tho but to accuse this coin of a scam only because you were too weak to hold your coins? thats pretty much what a troll use to do.

Have a great day now, you can still buy in the coin is not going to stop rising in the coming days Smiley

Yin yang at its cheapest right now.

I so didn't even read this, didn't need too as you are a dumb piece of shit that is easily brainwashed and I feel sorry for you that you cant formulate your own opinion. So with that I am done with spastics like you.

If you buy in now , you have lost, the price fixing currently is between 1000-2000, it MIGHT jump depending on this expose - which is 100000% true.

Anyone who disagrees is in on the scam, this retard I quote is just too stupid and brainwashed to see he is even being played nor read that I also profited off this scam and how you can too.

In the end if you want to save money and or make some more steer clear of this scam or know where the buyin and exits are, you have been warned AGAIN, this group had to outsource everything to the CGA devs.  HOW PATHETIC. We can read the scam like an open book. You aren't dealing with your class mates here. The dev even wanted to remain anonymous - that says A LOT. He was paid and probably promised commission.  Even the spastic retard with apsergus futuretrader who keeps pumping the stock has promised an EXCHANGE BTC and mods if he can pump the stock up.  It stinks, and you will LOSE that is the game plan here, nothing long term but they need more exposure on bigger markets.

So far promises that have NOT been met that were pumped HARD in trollboxes to justify the price increase - and crashed to make money for them.

- wallet now a wallet update...............
- The price is going beyond 2000k + *but never reaches past 2000 for long and crashed back down to the buy in limit of around 900.

The dev cant fucking code, that says a LOT.  Check the "lead devs" twitter - self confessed p@d team.

Get in on the stock if you want to make money by all means - but stop pumping this shit up as its going NOWHERE. I know\ will not give this wannabe p@d team a cent, ive actually taken more off them because I got in earlier than them.

ANN tell me, if the coin dev cant code and cant code a wallet - what chance is there on the coin ? FUCK ALL.  

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM  

Keep deflecting kid, I will burn you EVERY WHICH way because.. unlike you, I can use my brain.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
I feel sorry for all the people that were duped in buying this over priced stock at 1000+ when the stock is currently sitting at 701 - 998

The constant crashing or the market when ever it hits 1500 or more is the problem.

NO ONE should be buying this stock between 200-500 as its then already OVERPRICED.

The price fixing for the last 2 days is between 1000-2000, it will probably raise after posting this. But stop being played by kids in moms basement.

www.gamebet.gg
Ask these scam artists who is making the wallet for them and WHY that dev wants to remain hidden  ?

By all means if you want to lose your money on shady sideways deals, and false promises go right ahead and throw yourt money away, as that is what you are doing.

ying/yang is a joke, the dev cant code for shit and is a joke, all those pushing this stock have majority of the stock and only there to make money for themselves

Again you have been warned about this FAKE plastic pump and dump team that have NO INTENTION what so ever revamping this coin

I will NEVER invest in a coin where the head dev CANT FUCKING CODE.

Its marketing 101, scam 101 that is pushing this coin higher so they can dump all over you - check the history, buy/sell support

In fact, since I am still sitting on a large chunk and can see the scam unfolding, I am getting the scammers to push the stock on you so I can sell for higher

the retards dont even know I am PLAYING them.  Such is the shit nature of this business.

Your a clown which is keeping this thread active , this is your role and i tell you good work for this.

In the mean time yin-yang is trading with 30 BTC volume, isnt even fully relaunched and  buy orders just keep coming.

Whatever, YING/YANG is a scam

Ive exposed you, and this whole scam and all you can do is DEFLECT, this is what GUILTY people do. Keep deflecting kid you GOT NOTHING.

Look that word up if you are too stupid to know what it means, as that is all you are doing. Deflecting. trying to save face because what I said is true.

If you are ni on the scam you know full well I am right, if not you are brainswahsed by the retards who ARE in on it.

Lol your point is made with that "LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" congrats you win!

haha trolls these days.

Actually i know exactly your story, you were holding yin yang then lost hope and sold them  since your a weak hand.

Then the dev associated him self with some great partners CGA dev and crypto-advisor to revive this coin which has obviously a lot of potential.

So you sold all your coins at heavy loss and now your crying because it is rising. I understand your frustration tho but to accuse this coin of a scam only because you were too weak to hold your coins? thats pretty much what a troll use to do.

Have a great day now, you can still buy in the coin is not going to stop rising in the coming days Smiley

Yin yang at its cheapest right now.

By all means if you want to lose your money on shady sideways deals, and false promises go right ahead and throw yourt money away, as that is what you are doing.

I will NEVER invest in a coin where the head dev CANT FUCKING CODE.

the retards dont even know I am PLAYING them.  Such is the shit nature of this business.

In the mean time yin-yang is trading with 30 BTC volume, isnt even fully relaunched and  buy orders just keep coming.

You are dense, most of the volume is owned by 1 and 2 people, that is NOT an increase to give a shit about.  He is price fixing, you are stupid.

Whatever, YING/YANG is a scam

www.gamebet.gg
one question if i start mining yin, how do i get my bounty is it daily or is it accumulated until launch,

I think your going to mine for transaction fees if im not wrong but wait for the dev to update on this.
www.gamebet.gg
Pages:
Jump to: