Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 112. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
i heard that it’s possible to create your own tokens on the base of this project. is this true?
yes, it is. i’ll even tell u more, it’ll be possible to hold yr own ICOs on the base of this project!
really? it’s very interesting… wouldn’t it be easier to use Ethereum standard?
if you create yr tokens basing on YOcoin blockchain and hold yr ICO with their help, it will cost you 80% less
economy is a good thing but the main point is that it shouldn’t have bad impact on quality. what will the process of organization of the ICO look like on this platform?
copper member
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
can one store the tokens created on the basis of your blockchain in a MEW wallet?

You can store the tokens at https://yochain.info/
Merit: 101
i heard that it’s possible to create your own tokens on the base of this project. is this true?
yes, it is. i’ll even tell u more, it’ll be possible to hold yr own ICOs on the base of this project!
if you create yr tokens basing on YOcoin blockchain and hold yr ICO with their help, it will cost you 80% less
Merit: 101
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
which language was used to develop YOcoin smart contracts?
as far as i know, Turing was used
Activity: 322
which language was used to develop YOcoin smart contracts?
Activity: 238
what advantages does yr wallet have in comparison with the competitors? 
Activity: 406
will you provide marketing support for projects that will hold ICO via your platform?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
can one store the tokens created on the basis of your blockchain in a MEW wallet?
Activity: 224
What advantages will I get if I hold the ICO via your project,  not via any other?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
can any explain what Merkle trie is?

Merkle trie is a type of binary file consisting of a set of nodes.
Activity: 196
can any explain what Merkle trie is?
Activity: 210
what is system’s global state?
Yocoin's global state is a mapping between account addresses and account states.
what is system’s global state?
Activity: 182
I believe that it is a nice idea to create one more platform for existing and developing businesses but only if this project will not become really expensive to use. It will be able to compete with the similar ones only in case it will not increase its price in future so that new businesses will be able to emerge. That's my point of you Wink
how is the ICO organized of on the basis of your platform? can u roughly describe the procedure?
Activity: 167
Great! Thank you for choosing to become an investor of our project
Egretia
copper member
Activity: 37
how many tokens can be issued on the basis of your blockchain?

As many as you want
Jump to: